• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your fastest run?

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
Years
  • As title, whats your fastest run through the game, from getting your starter to beating the elite 4?

I completed white 2 yesterday, start to elite 4 in 3 hours 52 minutes. I did it because I wanted to transfer more legandaries over to my Pokemon Y. I got to N's castle, caught uxie, azelf, mespirit, cobalion and the 2 others, heatran and creselia, and reshiram and kyurem, and latias in 5 hours 12 minutes. Now all on my copy of Y lol

So, what game have you completed, and how fast?

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    I haven't really done a speed run, but I think my fastest playthrough was under 6 hours on X. I'd already completed Y, so I got X version to get the exclusives and legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Like above, I haven't done any speed run either. My fastest, though, would probably be around eight hours in White. Second fastest would be twelve hours in Pokémon Y. :p

Years
  • I don't recall but I think it was like 7:52 on Fire Red. Maybe. I don't remember if I did anything super fast like under five hours or such. And I think i've completed Ruby or Sapphire in a little more than that.

Back