• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Favorite City in Pkm?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
My favorite city in Pokemon is Goldenrod City :P Not only is it home to everyone's favorite pink-haired cutie Whiteny,but it's always a shopping place 8D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Goldenrod City, hands down, for the following reasons:

- The Department Store, naturally.
- The Team Rocket takeover side story.
- Whitney (concerning the anime only).
- Addictive mini-games. (Card flipping > roulette > slots.)
- The Underground in general, including the place where you can actually buy things to sell for later (e.g. Star Pieces).
- The girl who can tell you how happy your Pokemon are.
- THE THEME MUSIC.
- Bill. And the fact that his little sister gives you his phone number. ♥

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
Years
I like Blackthorn City 'cuz yeah.

1. It's home to the Dragon Pokemon Gym
2. Clair is UBER
3. I can catch Dratini in it's very own lair. lol
4. It's where the Dragon's Den is located soo WEEEE
5. If i'm good, I can get a Dratini with Exremespeed MUAHAHAHAHA
6. Did I mention Clair is UBER?

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
Years
...pallet town cause it's the place where Red starts his journey.And Celadon cause of the size and the dep.store

Years
Goldenrod is nice... But I think that it's too loud. It may has shops and stuff but still... My choise would be Pallet Town. Peacefull as nothing, full as a pallete. Really nice, simple and clean.

Drifblim

Banned
Years
I would also have to say Slateport. With a beach, market, and a shipyard, there's always something going on there.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
It's a tie between Newbark, Azalea and Pallet town for me...

They all seem to be pretty quite places to me, and that's what I like, peace, quite and nature.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
My favorite city in Pokemon has to be Vermillion City. =D It's been a favorite of mine in the anime episodes and in the games. It has the S. S. Anne too, one of my favorite parts of the R/B/Y versions. :33

~Kelsey

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Slateport City! There's so many things to do in a city by the sea. Sure Vermillion has it's perks and Diglett Cave, but Slateport has a huge beach and a nifty soda shack as well as a shipyard, museum and contest hall. ^^ Yay. Unless your playing emerald in which case its that battle tent thingy..but thats ok too.

Back