• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X's World

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    EDITED- Please Check!

To make sure:

GAME NAME: X's World (as you can see)

MADE WITH: Engine 001

Intro: After your sister, Alisa, was violently kidnapped, you decide to find out where she is, but you can't ever find any luck on her current area. Then, you wake up, 1 week later, with people finding her in almost every place, but you feel strange. On the TV, it said that Alisa was seen last in Osaka City. Now you have to get there and save her... but are you too late?

Story:
    "Alisa?" - X was looking around the house for her - "Alisa?"
    X then looked at the TV, but it was off. He decided to look at the news, but immediately he heard a "Coming up on the TV..."
    "Infan City, the lost person seen last in Osaka City."
    It was followed by a Cherrios commercial, but when it returned...
    "Alisa, the girl who was disappeared, was found stolen in a car in Osaka. They left for Route 2, but that was the only time somebody saw her."
    X then turned the TV off and sighed
    "Oh, Alisa, you were still so young... How could I have failed you?" - X thought and rose up. His adventure just started for his sister's safe return!
    However, when he rose up...
    "All right, what do you want with me?" - Alisa asked. The thugs looked at her and left. Alisa was left screaming, but it was no use. Nobody could hear her. No windows, a few air holes. Alisa was trapped...

Features:
    New place
    NO POKEMON!
    New evil team
    People can follow you more than once.
    New battling system (I think... you have to fight a snake in the game, but that's all I'll say)
    New area
    Actually hard quests.

What's up in my lab:
    Not started- Doing - Done
    What I'm on:
    Player's House
    Infan Shop
    Infan City
    Route I (scripting)
    Friend's House
    Osaka City
    Osaka Home I
    Osaka Home II
    Osaka Shop
    Thunder's 1st HQ
    Route II
    Route III
    Springfield
    -----

Team:
    YankeeX- EVERYTHING
    I will provide training if you want to help me.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

UPDATES:
    March 23rd, 2008 - New areas have been revealed
    March 24th, 2008 - Thread edited
    March 25th, 2008 - Story finished.

Last edited:
    Back