• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Relics: Revival of a Gigas OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • April 15th, XX23

Dear Diary,

Today, Lulu and I have landed in the city of Slateport. It's a quiet town. Only a few people. Most of it's residents spend their time on the sea, so the town was deserted when we arrived. However, our goal was not to reach this city. We had to move north, to a small settlement led by a man named Paul Mauville. Apparently, it was recently razed by two behemoth creatures. One was said to be made of stone and the other was almost alien in appearance. They attacked with such force and strength that no building is still standing in the town.

There is also reports that the volcano that rests in the center of the continent was frozen over completely. Even the lava that had pooled in its crater was frozen solid. The effect on the climate has apparently been harsh. The plants that relied on the massive amounts of heat the volcano provided are so started to wilt. And the economy of the region, which has come to rely on the sale of products made of the soot from the volcano has gone into a downward spiral. Someone who was nearby when the volcano was frozen said they saw a creature made of ice disappearing into the bellowing desert nearby.

Lulu and I both agree: this is where the bane of our ancestors had escaped to. In our longer journey to Hoenn from Sinnoh, we had hoped that Lulu's readings were correct. So long ago, these golems had terrorized Sinnoh in the same rage as they were now attacking Hoenn with. Our ancestors overpowered the golems and sealed them away in the frozen north, hoping to never hear from them again. However, during an inspection of the cave where they were held, they were found to be missing. Lulu, my companion and guardian of the golems, had said they disappeared in the night and were no longer in Sinnoh. Using her limited psychic connection to the beasts, we had tracked them here to Hoenn.

However, it appears interest is growing in these Pokemon known as the "Regis": Regice, Regirock, and Registeel. Creatures representing a time period in which our world has experienced: the Stone Age, the Ice Age, and what we are living in now, the Industrial Age. Little is known of why they exist or where they came from. All we know is that when the three are gathered together, their power is almost unlimited. Some say they are a key to a gate to another dimensions; others say they combine to form a monstrous being. However, our goal is to not find out what they do, but to seal them away. It seems there may be some complications already.

As I said before, interest in what these creatures are is growing here in Hoenn. People are starting to venture out and search for these mysterious creatures. It's Lulu and I's duty to ensure the Regis are sealed away once again. While we had hoped to find them before they were discovered by the public, it seems that that is no longer an option. Anyway, Lulu is ready to move on to the remnants of the Mauville settlement and speak to the survivors. Good day journal and we'll speak again shortly.

-Edwin Wilkes​

If you couldn't tell already, this RP does not take place in modern times. Instead, this RP focuses on a time period that would be considered the 1800s to us. So what does that mean to the story. Well this Hoenn is much different then our Hoenn:

Littleroot Town - Doesn't exist during this time period. Was founded several years later by a group of pilgrims who survived a Regi rampage.
    Oldale Town - Currently a small trading post run by the explorer Jane Oldale. She also runs a small hotel where people can stay while traveling.
    Petalburg City - A secluded training center for trainers to grow stronger in privacy.
    Rustboro City - One of the two "actual" cities in Hoenn. Run by the Stone family, who have built a factory in the city where most of the inhabitants work. Also the home to the recently establish PokeSchool.
    Dewford City - A center for wanderers who would rather relax on the beach or surf the waves than work.
    Slateport City - A sailor's shantytown. Usually empty when all the ships are on the sea, but when it's winter, the city is bustling. Third largest city in Hoenn.
    Mauville City - A small settlement that was recently destroyed by Regirock and Registeel. Those who survived have constructed small shacks while they plan to rebuild.
    Verndanturf Town - The only thing that can be found in this area is the entrance to a cave where the screams of "ghouls" can be heard.
    Lavaridge City - A small town which draws visitors from all over the continent to their hot springs. Due to the frozen volcano, the springs have dried up and the town has died.
    Fallarbor Town - A settlement that's economy relies heavily on soot products. Like Lavaridge, the freezing of the volcano has practically ruined the town.
    Fortree City - Nestled deep inside of a grove a trees, Fortree consists of a number of houses nestled in the canopy of trees. They dedicate their lives to Bird Pokemon.
    Lilycove City - The largest city in all of Hoenn. Home to a massive open-air market, contests that showcase abilities other than strength, and a massive harbor.
    Mossdeep City - A small settlement of outcasts from the mainland that have escaped persecution by forming a thriving settlement on the island.
    Sootopolis City- A secretive city that has barred all visitors. Said to house many secrets that tell the history of Hoenn.
    Pacifidlog Town - Currently nothing more than the largest colony of Corsola in Hoenn.
    Ever Grande City - The five strongest trainers in all of Hoenn have formed their own "city." Here, they have built a large mansion and train in seclusion.

Technology is scarce. PokeCenters and PokeMarts do not exist. Trainers rely on natural methods to cure Pokemon. There are no gyms and there is no Pokemon League. PokeBalls were recently invented and have been imported from Kanto.

Your character will be one of the many that has set out to solve the mystery of the Regis.

Character List:

- Edwin Wilkes [Blueberry] Researcher
    - Lulu Xi-Min [Blueberry] Mystic / Golem Guardian
    - Mikuri [Chibi-Chan] Currently Unknown
    - Hanato Kusokono [Aere] Shrine Guardian
    - Nagashi Yuudai [Animadversion] Samurai
    - Allette Pinesse [Animadversion] Chronicler
    - Ray [NPC] Soot Guild Leader
    - Omah Cakaw [NPC] Crazed Chicken Farmer
    - Sora Nosachi [NPC] Lilycove Mayor
    - Matthew [NPC] Elite Trainer

*Note - Appearances are not what the characters are going to look like. All teams and names are subject to change.

Character's Name:
    Character's Age:
    Character's Hometown:
    Character's Occupation:
    Character's Appearance
    Character's Personality:
    Character's History:

Pokemon:
    Nickname (Not required):
    Pokemon's Personality/History (5-6 Lines Please):

This is a Chibi-Chan/Blueberry Production

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • It looks awesome Blueberry. I'll get to work on an application after school, but until then can I reserve a spot?

Oh, and just wondering, how many Pokemon may a character have?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • No limits. As long as they're not all evolved and really powerful I suppose. The most I'd like to see is four, but if six Pokemon fit your character, I have no problems with that.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Here it is :D Yes, I know the personality section is on the small side, but I wanted to show her personality as we progressed the story. It makes it more interesting that way :3
    -----------------------------

Character's Name: Hanato Kusukono

Character's Age: 16

Character's Gender:
    Female

Character's Hometown:
    Fortree

Character's Occupation:
    Shrine Guardian

Character's Appearance: If only one word could be used to describe Hanato, many would agree "feisty" fits the bill perfectly. At a petite 5'3", and severely under the standard weight for a young lady of her age, many people misjudge Hanato as a pushover at first glance. Oriental by decent, Hanato's heritage does not help the sterotype that she is unable to handle herself. However, that opinion quickly changes after observing her for even the shortest amount of time. All manner of scars and bruises camouflage her body from endless hours of training at the shrine. One particular scar in general stands out from the rest, about four centimeters long stretching from her temple down her cheek.

If the scars and bruises don't deter you from the stereotype, the scowl that constantly occupancies her face is sure to do the trick. Her lavender eyes can usually be found narrowed, with a constant gleam of distrust and doubt shining in them. Slim, soft lips the shade of a pale rose pulled into a mocking smirk, adding to her look of overall doubt and distrust. Hair, the shade of raven black falls down her back in a disorderly mess. A failed attempt to control her wild hair can be observed in a ribbon bound around a bundle of the raven locks pulled up behind her head.

To say that Hanato's body was curvy would be an understatement. She displays a prime example of the perfect hourglass figure that many women long for. The figure is even further enhanced by her virtually non-existent tummy and waist, and long slender legs. Hanato's outdated attire on the other hand, does not help her figure.

The aforementioned ribbon is a deep shade of crimson, and many years of age can be noticed in the many rips and tears throughout the accessory. Two studs pierce Hanato's upper left ear; the first and larger of the two is a simple piece of steel pushed through the rim, the second and smaller stud bears a resemblance to a mineral similar to copper, though it's doubtful Hanato could afford such a treasure as copper.

A risqué brown shirt hangs on her upper body, but only stretching down to just above Hanato's navel; a deep 'V' runs down her bust, though it isn't known if the clothing was supposed to appear that way or if it was torn in combat. The piece overall appears tattered, stained, and torn, obviously from many long years of use in training and exploring the forest surrounding the Fortree area. A dark green skirt floats down from Hanato's waist line to roughly 6 centimeters above her knee. Like the rest of Hanato's attire, the skirt is torn and in ruins. The edges are frayed, the hems are undone, and a mysterious tear down the side are all prime examples of the usage the skirt has seen.

A worn piece of leather serves as a belt to the ensemble. Hanging from the tattered accessory is a sword sheath, most likely the only article of clothing Hanato owns that isn't in utter ruins. The sheath itself is simple in design, only two pieces of leather sewn together hanging down to Hanato's knee level. The last noticeable article of clothing on Hanato's worn body would be the knee-high adventurer's boots, also stained by the passing years.

Character's Personality:
    Hanato's personality is one that closely resembles her appearance, distrusting and doubtful of others. When first meeting somebody Hanato immediately assumes them to be a failure, and untrustworthy to get any task done, and doesn't hesitate to tell them such. Naturally, this doesn't make Hanato the most popular young lady in Hoenn. Hanato may appear as a loner at first, but deep down she is quite caring and loyal; but it takes a great deal of time to convince her of an individuals intentions.

Another trait of Hanato's that may come as a shock to most people is her proneness to forming crushes on men, most of which are based on looks alone. It is usually quite obvious which person she forms a crush for, as they are the only person she doesn't treat like an utter failure. It is pretty common for the crushes to last only a matter of hours, a day or two at the most. Once a crush has passed, Hanato treats the victim like everybody else, an untrustworthy burden to her success.

Hanato usually doesn't speak much to people she doesn't know extremely well, unless it is a matter of security or other importance. When she does speak, she doesn't hesitate to interrupt anybody else in the area, and never holds back. She doesn't hesitate to say anything that might hurt another's feelings, as long as it's true. Oddly, others opinions of her affect her quite a bit, though she would never come out and say it.

Hanato's favourite food is sushi, and she's afraid of spiders and being underground.

Character's History: There are three major events that have shaped Hanato's personality and lifestyle.

The first major event happened when Hanato was only the tender age of four. Up until that time she had been living with her parents on the family farm, and was your average little girl; talkative, cheerful, loved to meet new people. But one year the farm had a terrible blight, which ruined the harvest for that year. The only option her parents had was to sale the farm and move into the city for work. As could be expected, Hanato was extremely reluctant to move away from her home, so the night before the move she ran off into the forest to hide. The next day her parents couldn't afford to spend the time to go looking for her, so they had to leave her behind. Hanato waited in the forest for several days, but her parents never showed. Eventually, she began to wonder around the forest in search of a place to stay. That's when she came across a shrine to the legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh. The worshippers at the shrine took pity on her, and allowed her to stay at the shrine. Thus, Hanato grew up feeling a deep loyalty for the shrine, and that's why she grew up to become on of the guardians of the shrine.

Four years later, when Hanato was eight, she accompanied one of the monks into Lilycove city on errands. This was the first time she had ever seen a large gathering of people in one place. At first she was delighted by all the new people to see and 'play with'. First chance she got, Hanato hurried off into the crowd in search of something fun to do. It didn't take long to find somebody, and ragged looking man who ran a pub. Hanato was excited about making a friend, and had dropped her guard. The man took the opportunity, and robbed Hanato blind and left her alone on the street. This was extremely traumatizing for such a young girl, and caused Hanato to become untrusting of anybody she didn't know. For a time, she even didn't trust the other monks at the shrine.

When Hanato was twelve years old, she had her first opportunity to test her combat skills to defend her home. A neighboring shrine for the legendary Pokemon Lugia attempted to take over the shrine in which Hanato lived. They sent wave upon wave of fighters to take the shrine, while Hanato's shrine only had seven defenders, herself included. The threat of strangers taking over her lifestyle brought back bad memories of her incident in Lilycove city, and instilled a certain rage inside Hanato to protect her home. Even though she was only twelve years old, Hanato helped to keep the shrine in the hands of the Ho-Oh worshippers. After an unlikely victory such as this, Hanato had a new found since of confidence in herself, and in the shrine she lived on.

Pokemon: Drifloon (Female)

Nickname (Not required): Ezri

Hanato caught Ezri only a few years after she joined the shrine. A flock of the balloon Pokemon were migrating south, and decided to rest at the shrine. Hanato, eager to see something new, ran into the crowd of Drifloon, which of course scared them off. But in the process of their escape, one of the Drifloon was injured, and couldn't gain enough altitude to leave with the rest of its flock. Hanato felt guilty for the incident, and decided to take the Drifloon in as her own. At first, Ezri was terrified of Hanato, but as time passed they formed a deep relationship.

Pokemon: Pidgeot (Male)

Nickname (Not required):
    Seth

Seth and Hanato met some years ago during a training session. Hanato had been trying to get Ezri to gain an affinity for fighting, so she regular took the Drifloon out into the woods to find wild Pokemon to battle. On this particular day they came across an unsuspecting Pidgey, gathering food for the winter. Hanato ordered Ezri to start attacking the Pidgey, confident she could beat it. She was surprised when the energetic bird responded with an attack that knocked out Ezri with one hit. Being the headstrong person she is, Hanato became determined to capture the young bird. Her chance came a few days later, when she was able to trap Seth in a cove, and knocked it out. Surprisingly, Seth never showed any hostility towards Hanato after that, but instead made everything a competition between the two.

Pokemon: Corsola (Female)

Nickname (Not required): Anastasia

Anastasia first saw Hanato only a few months ago. Some travelers who were visiting the shrine were ambushed by bandits on their way out of the forest, and Hanato came to their rescue. The travelers were so grateful to her, they gave her Anastasia as a reward. At first, Hanato had no idea how to deal with a Pokemon like Anastasia, after all, she had grown up with flying types. It didn't take long for the two to bond. Anastasia is a peculiar Pokemon, to say the least. She is independent, in a graceful kind of way, yet at the same time she is more then capable of taking care of herself. This inspired Hanato to try and be more feminine, which never made it out of the planning stages.

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • I am extremely interested in joining, but I have one nagging question- what occupations are available. i noticed your characters had special occupations. Are there any other than trainer/coordinator/explorer, etc?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I have two requirements for you in particular and please don't take offense:

1) As long as the job fits an 1800's type atmosphere, it's acceptable. I hope you know your history.
    2) I've seen your sign-ups before and I can say that if you submitted one of those to me, you'll get rejected. Here's why: Please use the Forum default font and size. Two, nothing incredibly ridiculous Character-wise. We are basically normal human beings. No super powers or anything.

I'm looking forward to your sign up. Good luck. :D

Lash

Years
  • I damn the fact that I haven't done any smart thinkin' in ages. May I reserve a spot, please? This is one of the few RP's that I want to join because it will challenge me mentally lolz seems fun, since its different from any other RP I have seen >>;;

If I reserve a spot, would having my sign-up sheet done by Friday be tolerable?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Yeah, we're not starting any time soon. In all honesty, I probably won't be done with mine until next week. (As long as you don't use that font in my RP ;_;)

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • this looks interesting... no promises though... I am already in two other rps, but I would like to be in this one as well... I hope I can get my application done by the end of the week... oh, and do all the names have to be japanese???

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • It may stay Untitled unless Chibi-Chan and I come up with a better name. And don't rush. We're only taking really good and detailed profiles.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Well... how would I have superpowers? It does not seem feasible in this... RPG. Yeah- only abnormalities will be... albino or melanistic- either or. I shall finish by the end of the week.

Character's Name: Brad Matthews
    Character's Age: 21
    Character's Hometown: Orange Islands (He explores… a lot)
    Character's Occupation: Umm… Researcher/Explorer.
    Character's Appearance:

Character's Personality:

Brad is a calm, isolated person. Growing up with no friends, Brad has always been a loner. He loves to wander and travel, and his carefree life enforces this. He has not a care in the world- he's rich, he's happy- what's to worry about, right? Well, he is somewhat social around his neighbors, but his main companions remain his beloved Pokemon.

Brad is very dedicated to his work, and his Pokemon, and is hard working and efficient. However, he knows when to stop- and maintains a healthy, stress-free life, even with the hard research he commits along with his job. Brad is a party animal- he will drink, dance, talk and socialize. Brad is not shallow, however. He is quite philosophical, and thinks about many things in his spare time- usually in travels, or while his Pokemon train.

Brad is perfectly fine without a human companion- he has lived his life without love, and so it shall stay, in his thoughts. Brad is stubborn- he does not let others tell him what to do. He often breaks societal norms- he is an atheist, for example- but Ever Grande stands by him in that belief. Outside of the Orange Islands, Sinnoh, and Ever Grande, the main religions control society.

Character's History: Brad was born to a small family in the Orange Islands. His family owned a nice Oceanside shack. Brad grew up in an isolated pocket on the central most island- he was educated by his parents, and eventually moved to Pokemon training at age 10. He never had friends, but later years have molded him into an exceptional sophisticate. For 5 years, he traveled across the world, exploring, and beating trainers on an early version of the quests seen in later times. Eventually, he got a degree in Advanced Pokemon Studies, and the Liberal Arts- all PhD's. He then moved to Ever Grande City, where he has lived a quiet life ever since. He has a job now as a Researcher and Explorer, and the lines between the two jobs are blurred at best. His personal history isn't really exciting, and has no true major details. That shall change soon enough.

Pokemon: Charizard(Fire/Dragon- See teh history.)
    Nickname (Not required): Uriel
    Pokemon's Personality/History: Brad's first Pokemon, this lonely shiny was stigamtized from birth. Born of a Charizard mother and a Garchomp father, he was looked upon as cursed and "lower class". His mother came from a long line of Charizard/Dragon-Type pairings, and the dragon genes appeared when Uriel was born. He was always a bit bigger than normal, and faster. He was bad at regular defense, but his specials, HP, and speed were pretty good. By the time Brad found him, Uriel was highly experienced- he had white flame, and battle scars across his body. Brad took him in, and on Brad's quest, special training made him a powerful force on Brad's team. His other abnormalities are a few physical differences- longer legs/body, a larger wingspan, much larger fire, and spiked horns. To a normal glance, he looks absolutely normal. Uriel, due to stigmatization from everyone as a young Charmander, is antisocial, cold, quiet- isolated from most other beings. His only friends are his teammates and Brad. He hates intolerance- this belief was "burned" into his mindset. He detests optimism- his intelligence has given him cynicism- and he sees optimism as weakness and clouding of thought. If something isn't logical, he opposes it. In battle, he ironically believes in Social Darwinism- survival of the fittest is his belief. Therefore, he often withdraws, and becomes angry, if defeated.

Pokemon: Feraligatr
    Pokemon's Personality/History: This Feraligatr, named Sobeka, is royal blue with blood red back fins. She, born to a small Feraligatr colony, was born to a young Feraligatr, male, and a female, shiny Tyranitar. She was born, and was accepted, her parentage erased from public memory. She grew up, and at points, unleashed her terrifying rage upon her aggressors. She began to be feared, and eventually, she was feared by all of her generation for her Special Attack, HP, and Speed. One day, she left without a trace, bored with the fearful colony. She traveled across the seas, and reached Sinnoh. She lived in Sunyshore for a while as a Feraligatr. She trained there, and fear was instilled into the Sunyshore populations as well. However, these Pokemon were less tolerant of this, and they ganged up on Sobeka. Brad found her, bloodied, wounded, near death. After healing her wounds, Brad caught her. At first, Sobeka was still rageful, and disobedient, but after a year, Brad taught her to channel her inner rage into training. Over the years, she began to become calm, and she grew more peaceful. She is now a calmer Pokemon, but in battle, her rage bubbles up, and she fights mercilessly. She enjoys fighting, and still retains a bit of sadism from making opponents fearful, hurt, and scared. However, she is a nice Pokemon when you get to know her- she will protect her comrades, and is loyal to her comrades. She is also a bit independent- she often makes her own battle plans, and Brad has grown to approve said actions. She enjoys quiet- so don't bother her. She will get... angry.

Pokemon: Electivire, named Zeus
    Pokemon's Personality/History: Zeus was born a shiny at the Johto daycare. The young caretakers there gave him to Brad. Once he hatched, he grew very attached to Brad, his "mother". Zeus was trained hard, and although he was hesitant and weak at first, he has grown to become quite the battler. Zeus is a peaceful, happy soul- he always looks to cheer up people through humorous antics, etc. He does not like to battle unless he must, but when Brad, or one of his teammates, is threatened, he will jump into battle. He is also very energetic, and his constant ability to run around tires Brad from time to time.

Pokemon: Torterra (Gaius)
    Pokemon's Personality/History: Born as a shiny, Gaius was taken by Sinnoh settlers early in his life. His mother was killed, and he spent the early years being pets of the rich in Sinnoh. Then, he was taken by a cruel trainer, and forced beyond his limits. When he lost due to starvation, the trainer beat him, and threw him to the streets. The little Grotle wandered endlessly, and Brad eventually found him near Mt. Coronet. Brad took him in. Gaius was weary, but Brad's kind care made him comfortable again. He is reliant on Brad, and is shy, timid, and has self-esteem issues. He can battle, and often needs encouragement from Brad. He does not socialize much, but due to timidity, not due to anger, like Uriel. Gaius has a deep hate for hunters, and illegal pet vendors, and still harbors deep hate in his mind.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I have a title for it now:
    Ancient Relics: Revival of a Gigas!

Oh, Brad, Apocalypse Lord, I'm sorry, but your sign-up is denied.
    It's just not substantial enough for what we're expecting out of this RP.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Umm... that was not my full sign-up. Just part of it. So i could reserve a spot. I am not done with the full sign-up, so... it can't really be evaluated yet, right?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Thanks? Umm... Brad, your Pokemon are ridiculous. Creativity is one thing, but those are incredulous. Either change them or I'll have to second Chibi-chan's decision.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • For the apprenace could i post a picture? - I am really interested in joining this. What a great story.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Pictures don't really help you in anyway. :\ I'd prefer at least 3-4 lines per section minimum. But yes you can post a picture. As long as you can describe your character as well.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • Character's Name: Oliver (Or Olii, as he likes to be called)

Character's Age: 13

Character's Hometown: Ever Grande City

Character's Occupation: Muscian (Is that how you spell it?)/Pokémon Trainer

Character's Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Character's Personality:
    Olii, one of the brothers of one of the 5 strongest trainers who formed Ever Grande. He has been practly alone all his life. Being tutored at home intill the age of 12 and having no friends acsept for a Spinarak who's hes had since receiveing at 10 years of age.
    Olii, did not venture out the house at the age of 10 because of all the storys about "outsiders" he has heard from his elder grandmother.
    Spinarak and Olii, decided to make music together as a hobby, since too scared to go outside. Olii has made maney songs with Spinarak and likes to perform in his backgarden to Pidgy.
    Being a brother of the 5 strongest trainers, Olli's family is quite wealthy and so has the money to give him a better life. Olii enjoys having the modern technolgys but would like to escape from the harrasment.

Character's History:
    Being Born in Fortree City, Olii moved to Ever Grande, when it was made. Olii doesn't remember much of his old town, but only the wild Spinarak tin the trees.

Pokemon: Spinarak

Nickname (Not required): ---

Well, as we known. Olii has had his spinarak since teh age of 10, so this pokemon is quite wise. It knows whats going on from hiding in corners and evesdropping.
    Like Olii, spinarak is very Smart, it has learned how to write down english with its web on walls or other materials. This allows Olii to know whats going on in the town without him going out.
    Spinarak is extreemly powerfull with attacks known as Psychic, and spider web. It can quickly win against a foe.
    It's speed is vast. It can move a Max of 50Mph. But has low defence and can be taken down by the simplest of fire attacks.
    Always seen on Olii's Head, or shoulder. It barely leaves his side. Whilst being with him for 3 years, Spinarak has being very protective of Olii, and rarely lets people get too close.

Pokemon: Eevee

Nickname: ---

Pokemon's Personality/Hisorty:
    Olii's newest member of his Team:
    Eevee. Caught just outside Ever Grande City. It was lost, and had nowhere to go. Olii faught his first pokemon battle with eevee and managed to catch it.
    Eevee is very younge, so is quite stupid/funny. Eevee trys to keep Olii happy when hes down, by running into tree's or making funny noises.
    Eevee does not wish to evolve, but to stay younge. Olii wants eevee to evolve to become more powerfull, but Olii is happy with eevee's decision.
    Eevee is a quite pokemon, yet funny as said. When it comes across other pokemon, it either becomes quite friendly or nasty, depending on the pokemon.
    It's quite picky on what it eats. It onyl seems to enjoy Cheri Berrys. Dislikes anything else. But because of the lack of them, It barely eats and has become quite Thin.
    Eevee's attacks are very week. But it's defence is amazing. In a battle against a wild Metagross, she managed to suvive a Powerfull Metoer Mash Attack!
    The only moves it knows at the moment at: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack and Quick Attack.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back