• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprites and Stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Thank you very much :) And please, make that 50 sprites because I just completed the final legendary/(mythical?) pokemon of this portion of the dex. :) It's a snake, and here is the completed 1/3 of the full dex!

iaza12238552406300.gif

Also, this means I will be moving into Tiling for the next couple of weeks/months, I will be posting fakemon sprites as well, but my main focus will be on the tiles. I am going to open up my 'requests,' in a way, though I believe I must open a new thread. So I will do so now and post a link in this post and in the first post for you all to take a look. ^^ Thank you for all the compliments everyone, and I hope you enjoy my tiles as much as you did my sprites.

Also, if anyone is wondering, the region these guys come from is called Otlair. It's a play off of the words "Out There" and the city in which I grew up. :)

New Sprite Shop Thread

Last edited:

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Guess its time to update again, this time with a small preview of what my tiles are like.

something_coming_by_something_memorable-d3dm6gd.png

The background grass is an edited version of a tile I made a while back, but other than that everything else is new. I sprited the bushes (top left and right) today, they were originally going to be the tall grass but I didn't like them. The tree trunks at the bottom are my version of cut trees, which are basically just logs and branches thrown in the way. The bottom right are rocks, not strength rocks, just rock.

The sign in the middle is just a sign, and the tiles next to and above it are my tall grass. :)

:) What do you guys think?

Also, I know they may not be great but I'm generally bad with Nature tiles >>; I'm afraid to even outline a tree...

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
it feels very rpg spriteish. like it doesnt necessarily belong in a pokemon game, but like in Final Fantasy or something. they looks GBC style as well. But overall, they are amazing!

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
Their great except for the cheer leader sprites those are misplaced.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
DoranDragon: thanks :) And now that you mention it they do >___< Arrgh, this is why I should stick to fakemon. Haha, tiles aren't really my friends... :P

bwb234: Thank you, and I know. I'm going to recreate them eventually, but for now I'm leavin' 'em there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back