• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Egg and Other Stuff Trading Thread!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    The Pokemon I want the most are...
    Magby With Magmarizer
    Cydnaquil
    Chickorita
    Sandshrew
    Kangaskhan
    Kabuto
    Aerodactyl
    Porygon
    Swinub
    I'm willing to trade the following eggs...
    Beldum
    Growlithe
    Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Ralts
    Bagon
    Cacnea
    Feebas
    Horsea
    Turtwig
    Heracross
    Skorupi
    Riolu
    Lickitung
    Gible
    Totodile
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    And alot more, just ask and ill try to get them!
    I also have a shiny Venasaur and Salamence, but i want good stuff for them, and i can infect them with pokerus... If we make a deal, I'll put up my FC and Name.

Last edited:

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Kabuto for Turtwig?
    I'd like that.......

blazedsoldier

cool yo
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    What for shiny venasaur?? check my thread out. I can offer aerodactyl+more (more as in good) just want you to get that aerodactyl you want. PM me too if you're interested.

blazedsoldier

cool yo
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    ****, I want that shiny venasaur, and the charizard haha. What can I trade for the Venasaur ctoan?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    just so you know people, wmoor just traded me the shiny venasaur for a shiny charizard. also wmoor (in case you didnt see) i have a magby and an item.

oh, i didnt see that, i have another shiny venasaur tho, you want a shiny salamence for that magby? (I have two)

Back