• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Cresent Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
Years
  • Plot: In an alternate timeline, Brendan and May failed to stop the two Teams, Aqua and Magma, from acquiring Kyogre and Groudon. The two teams started a terrible war. Chaos and Greed fuelled the two teams to go all out against one another, both thinking themselves as "the good guys". The two teams have already destroyed most of the Hoenn region with their powerful pokemon.
    This RP takes place in the Joetan Region. The two teams have started to advance near your home. Gym leaders, Elite Four and Pokemon trainers of all the different regions have united, attempting to stop the insanity caused by Magma and Aqua.

Here's the Character sheet thing
    Name:
    Pokemon (no lendaries):
    Descriptiong: (How you look like)
    History: (what you did)
    Alignment: (trainer, elite four, gym leader, magma, aqua, etc)

This is mine:
    Name: Shade Voied
    Pokemon:
    Absol (shiny and out like Ash's pikachu)
    Cacturne
    Salamence
    Houndoom
    Tyranitar
    Metagross
    Description: A dark pokemon trainer. Wears a long black robe and a dark blue T-shirt with a cresent moon with a lightning bolt inside (my Trademark). Light blue jeans and black, worn sneakers. Dark, greasy hair usually in a ponytail. Also wears a bandanna and dark redish shades. Wears a hip flask to carry pokeballs and revolver.
    History: His home town was raided by Team Magma at the age of two. During the raid, Magma killed both his parents and many of the residents. A strangely colored absol nursed him back to health. When he was 8, he ventured off with the absol, in search of vengeance. Defeated the Elite four by the age of 12, but decided not to remain Champion. By the age of 15, he had moved to New Branchville in the Joetan region.
    Alignment: Pokemon Trainer

[[btw, i may not respond often because i can't go on a lot]]

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • Name:Colt
    Pokemon: Pikachu like ashs but its black
    Metagross
    Blazalkin
    Charizard
    Swampert
    Umbreon
    Descriptiong: Blonde hair Red Eyes
    History: Son of Lance
    Alignment: Elite four

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
    Years
  • OOC: Feel free to make up names of the towns/ cities!

IC: I watched the screen on my TV set flicker on and off. It was the usual. "Magma strikes again. Aqua raids town!" sort of thing. I leaned over and gave my absol a pet on its head. Focusing my attention on the TV, i absent-mindedly stroke my Absol's soft fur. The teams were advancing towards New Branchville, both planning to use my town as a base for their Admins. I wasn't about to let that happen. Although the Pokemon League banned weapons many years ago, i kept a revolver in my sash, just in case i meet any lone grunt. I heard an explosion outside, and my TV screen blacked out. I grabbed my robe and ran outside.
    "They're here"

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • *Sees the explosion from a tree* "what the" *runs to the town* "Magma!" *smacks his fists* "your gonna go away or im gonna beat u!"

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Name:renia
    Pokemon:ninetails, camerupt, charizard, flareon, houndoom, combusken
    Descriptiong: she look like a darker skin Flannery. hair is all red but in the middle there is some orange. she wearing a black tigth shrit and a green jacket. and tight blue jeans.
    History: she a gym leader on Joetan Region and she have never been and not many people have defeat her. she been living on the island as long as she live.
    Alignment: gym leader

renia was in side her house that was not to far from her gym and then she heard the doors of her gym open and heard a voice. renia saidthose magma people just don't listen. i tell them that i don't want to join them but they don't listen. come ninetails let go say hi

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • oh can i play?!?

name:leila
    age15
    pkmn:
    shiny eevee
    laparus
    milotic
    horsea
    sealo
    dragonair
    description: sholder length dirty blonde hair, pulled back into 2 short pony tails.
    light purple tank with the ice symbol on it. light blue denim skirt and worn out sneakers.
    history:never met mother or father. was tossed around from relative to relitive
    because of her love of the sea. ran away from her aunt an was attacked by a beedrill. was nursed back to health by a vaporeon that was killed by magma and auqa. she saved a shiny eevee and decided to become a trainer.
    allinement: ice and water trainer

----------------------------------

i was lounging beside a lake on the outskirts of town with my pokemon when i heard a huge explosion.

"whats going on" i said out loud. there was smoke in the distance. i got out all my pokemon`s pokeballs and put them back in. i left eevee out. she had a pokeball but i didnt use it.

running torward the sound with eevee on my shoulder, i could see two groups of people. they were fighting with two massive pokemon! i didnt have the slightest idea what the pokemon were, but i knew this was the doing of magma and auqa.

my temper started rising. "magma, auqa, your not gonna get away with what you did three years ago!"

Last edited:

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • Meh, Count me in
    Name: COKKA
    Pokemon:
    - Torchic
    - Charizard
    - Taillow
    - Eevee
    - Umbreon
    Description:
    - Black Hair Long enough to reach Eyes
    - Blue and White Board-Shorts
    - Red T with no Design Patterns
    History:
    - 4 Years ago Team Aqua and it's formal Leader Matt flooded Bark Town. Almost Drowing Me, it killed my parents
    - Wants TOTAL REVENGE!
    Alignment:
    - Fire Lover
    - Fire Trainer
    - Eevee Trainer

-------------------
    A big explosion heard from a nearby forest was heard by this young boy. " Must be Magma" he whispered

A couple of villagers ran over to see what it is. "Uncle, What's going on?" I asked - He replied with a sad face, "It must be Magma and Aqua causing trouble again". I ran over and I saw 2 Gigantic Pokemon.

One of the pokemon was a big blue bird-like pokemon, the other was a red dinosaur-like.

"Aqua!" I shouted - "Grrr" I whispered.

Last edited:

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
    Years
  • I recognized Kyogre and Groudon immediatley. I had seen them on TV before, but actually SEEING them was way different.
    "Go Absol, Cacturne!" I shouted as pokeballs flew from my hand. "Absol, Water Pulse Groudon! Cacturne use solarbeam on Kyogre!"
    The two collosal pokemon glared at absol and cacturne.
    Both of the team leaders laughed.
    "Do you really think your wimpy little pokemon can stop us?" said Archie. "This is our war, leave and never try to resolve it"
    "Groudon, Earthquake!" shouted Maxie, resuming the battle as if I wasn't there. There had to be something i could do...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • renia started walking to the gym. knowing that team magma is tring to to get her to join them. but all of a sudden renia heard an explosion. and she then look out the window and saw a fire and saw 2 pkmn coming out of the it. renia then took out her charizard and saidcharizard fly over to that expolsion. WAIT!! charizard began to fly ove there but we almost left ninetails.charizard wait for ninetails. get up on charizard, ninetails.the white fox got on the charizard and then they flew to the source of the fire

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I like this one, it reminds me of my pokemon armaggedon thread. I'll join as my trainer Seth. If you want any details, look at his bio in "Pokemon Armaggedon"

I was walking through the Canton Woods, my pistols drawn carefully. This region was in total chaos. They had already destroyed my home Town of Petalburg and now they were trying to destroy my new home. Well I wasn't about to let that happen.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "go dragonair! go milotic!" i shouted trying to think of ways to bring down
    Kyogre and Groudon.

"uhhh...milotic, use twister! you to dragonair!" the combined attacks turned into a larger than normal twister.

i saw other pokemon trainers trying to fight Kyogre and Groudon. suddently, i got an idea. "hey!" i called over to them. "if your pokemon knows twister than lets combine the attacks! ok, dragonair, milotic use twister together!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I was somewhat startled to see two giant pokemon battling right in front of me. A trainer caled over and asked if I had pokemon that knew twister. i sent out my flygon and asked if it knew twister. it nodded. 'Alright then, Flygon, use twister!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "sealeo use hail on Groudon! laparus use ice beam!" i shouted, letting the two pokemon out of their pokeballs.

Last edited:

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • "Well, let's join in shall we?" I grinned.
    COKKA threw a PokeBALL into the air.
    "Ughh..Go!! Charizard!! Torchic!!" I shouted

"Double Fire Blast!" I ordered

OOC:
    - Sorry I weren't around yesterday. I was RPing at another Forum.

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Blaziken was suddenly hit hard by a hydro pump I looked over to see a triumphant Archie standing on kyogre. "Now don't forget about us./ If you're going to interfere, then I guess you're as much of an enemy as Maxie is."

oc; I hope I'm not powerplaying by controlling archie like that.

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
    Years
  • OOC: Nah, controling NPCs don't count as PPing

IC:Archie and Maxie looked momentarily distracted.
    "Pests" muttered Archie as me commanded his Kyogre to attack with a ferocious waterspout. Absol was struck with immense damage, but Cacturne managed to stay alive"
    "Groudon, Eruption!" Maxie yelled at his collosal beast. Flames spewed everywhere wiping out the rest of my cacturnes health. A fireball was headed in my direction. My eyes started to widen with fear.
    "GAHH!" I howled in pain as the flaming ball hit me square in the chest. I collapsed, hardly breathing as Kyogre hit me with a massive water spout. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and i fainted.

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • Grr..'Should be time now.'
    Go Eevee!!
    A white light shown as Eevee came out, but instead of Eevee it was an Espeon
    Hehe..Knew it. Go Hypnosis.
    Groudon and Kyogre both fell asleep at soon as they were hit by Hypnosis.
    Maxie and Archie: You'll pay for this twerp!! Return! We'll be back
    A red light shown from the PokeBALL they were holding and sucked up both Groudon and Kyogre. Maxie and Archie ran both in different directions, when out of site,
    Hey!! Are you alright?That fire ball hit really hard....He fainted..I hope revives work on human.
    COKKA used a revive on *what's his name*, and it worked? or did it not. You decide this one.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back