• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen YOUR Pokemon X & Y Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
  • So what are you guys all thinking about when it comes to your pokemon team for X & Y? If there are new types introduced will you use them or stick with the original types? I for one am open to any new types and would utilize them. :)

Sirfetch’d

LoL too soon to decide this. I mean there have only been 5 revealed. I plan on using 6 new ones though so I get the experience of using fresh pokemon. Fennekin will be the leader of my team.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Yeah its way too early, we couldn't even fill up a team with new Pokemon yet haha. But i'll be starting with Fennekin (provided the final evo looks awesome) but can't say much else yet!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Another who will definitely choose Fennekin!!! Might even name it after my cat haha...

I might wait a few days before I play it, though, so I can find out how available water / grass / fire types are in the beginning of the game.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I'm going to choose Froakie as my team leader. As the others, it's way too soon to say since we don't even know which Pokemon will come out for the next generation xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back