• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survival Castle

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Anybody know if you unlock/Recieve anything good for beating this thing? I'm already on battle 47, and I don't feel like quitting if I'm actually going to get something good for it, but at the same time, after all the time I've wasted on it already, I don't reeeeaaally feel like going through 53 more crappy computer battles, especially since I'm eager to enter the new Electivire code...

Will it be worth it to finish it, or do I just get some crappy costume?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • If you beat battle 50, you should get the Pearl Wave Battle Pass. If you beat battle 100, you will get the Diamond Dust Battle Pass, the Survival King title, and several PokéCoupons. Along with unlocking the Lansat and Starf berries in the Mystery Gift shop, I believe that is all you get. Fun fun~

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Meh, not that it mattered. I ended up getting Haxed by a Piloswine with Fissure in round 73. I nearly destroyed my TV. >_<

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yep. Match went like this.

Down to Ludicolo, Lucario, and Breloom. Lucario goes first, but I swap him with Ludicolo.

Swine uses Fissure, and it hits.

Send Breloom out to put him to sleep w/ Spore.

Quick Claw activates for Swine, and it uses Fissure. Again.

Lucario comes back out. All his PP is gone, save for Dark Pulse.
    Swine Earthquakes and finishes Lucario.

I probably cried.

Back