• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Never did get around to playing Golden sun. Heard it was really good. I'd play it, but I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many RPGs I'm playing right now. Final Fantasy VII, Mega Man: Battle Network, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG and two or three Pokémon hacks.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

*cracks knuckles*
*pummels internet into oblivion*

HI GUYS. DON'T MIND ME. JUST CONTINUING THE NUMBER AND RAGING AT INTERNET. How are ya'll? :3 *punches internet again for good measure*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only when it's working though!

I have two tabs up with Soul Eater on 'em. Maybe I should actually catch up with said manga... naaaah.

Years

Never did get around to playing Golden sun. Heard it was really good. I'd play it, but I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many RPGs I'm playing right now. Final Fantasy VII, Mega Man: Battle Network, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG and two or three Pokémon hacks.

You forgot to bold dem CHURONNOOOO TURRIIIGAAAAAAAA!!!!!

LOL MMBN, I still need to play the First one. xD

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
I guess we start at 1?

I forgot you were a mod LOLOL. I thought you were a PC supporter at first /shot

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That isn't a Dengeki Daisy avatar perchance, is it?

/was out all day yesterday at the Renaissance Fair; guess who now owns four ocarinas

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Dengeki Daisy needs to be made into an anime if it hasn't been made into one already :B

It is a Natsu! The most awesome character ever! Obsessed, me? ...Yeah, I'll admit it since it's Natsu~

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

Dengeki Daisy needs to be made into an anime if it hasn't been made into one already :B

It is a Natsu! The most awesome character ever! Obsessed, me? ...Yeah, I'll admit it since it's Natsu~

OMG IKR IT SHOULD BEEEEE. It's to epic not to be. Let's hope they don't screw it up like Kuroshitsuji *shot*

I think I like Gray better xP

Speaking of Fairy Tail, I haven't watched it in a long time. :U

Me neither. i dropped it at 61 since to be honest I didn't like the anime. Not because of the echiness or w/e. That I can be mature about it just I don't feel it's for me XDD

anyways 7 LOL

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Gray, your vooooooiiiiiccccceeeeeee ;; /talking about the dub

Imma Natsu fangirl and that won't ever change in the near future :|b /never mind that I still have about a dozen more bishies

Also I've temporarily(?) stopped at episode 83. I'll probably pick it back up when I'm not lazy. For the meantime, though, I'll be reading the manga along with Rave Master so I can pick out even more allusions to it in FT.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Funi's got the first two episodes of the dub up on Hulu/YT. My comments on it can be found here o3o Graaaaaay, your vooooooiiiiiicccccceeeeeeeee ;o;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Gray's is the only one that outright incites a shudder from me. Chris Sabat as Elfman... I saw it coming from a mile away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back