• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this idea I had fore a pg14 story about my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortune Hunter2

Every thing I know is a lie!!
Years
  • *door opens*
    Zach:How on earth did she manage to blow it up?!??
    Matthw:runs to closet and flings open trapdore and screams{ in a high pitched girly voice} It's gone It's all gone!!
    Zach: well we did buy the store out of all it's beer and wine with fake lisences.
    Stephen:{slurping on his girlfriend nicknamed Meatloaf} mumth fuwwph gurgle.
    Seth: {translating} he said that he and meatloaf loved to fill their bathtub with it and g-{ gets hit over the head with a lead pipe} were going to play put put golf naked> falls in a heap in the floor.
    Me:hey Anja why don't you come bunk with me tonight?
    Anja:{sighs} OK
    Stephen:{starts taking off his pants}
    every one else: {Running running running}
    Stephen:{screaming} More MOre MOre
    Every one else: {sprintint sptinting sprinting}

Well what do you think of it so far??

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Okay..first of all, stories like these either belong in Pokemon fanfiction or Other Writing. Since yours has nothing to do with Pokemon, this belongs in Other Writing. *moves*

Secondly, if it's an idea, then it's better to post it in the Other Writing Lounge to accumulate more opinions. Make sure to post the finished work, not a work in need of revision. ^^;

At any rate, I'd advise you to edit your work before posting...it's evident you put little to no effort, and the format for the script isn't even standard. ._.;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back