• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Luck Charlie Death Threats?!?!?

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
  • Apparently, the 5 year old star of Disney's "Good Luck Charlie" is getting death threats from people upset about the introduction of a lesbian couple in the series.

Personally, I don't like the show, but a five year old getting death threats from uncultured swines is just outrageous.

What do you guys think?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • It's actually not confirmed whether or not the death threats surround the episode involving the lesbian couple.

Yukari

It's actually not confirmed whether or not the death threats surround the episode involving the lesbian couple.

It probably is, the world is filled with people like that.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Our society is a sad excuse went from justin Bieber NOW A 5 YEAR OLD GETTING DEATH THREATS WATS NEXT PEOPLE. At least we no certain people r idiotic n demented n just so many words I don't like this show but wow go go idiots 'yeah" :(

Years
  • Good Luck Charlie is actually one of my favourite Family Channel shows and to see this happening to a 5 year old merely because of the content of the episode is disturbing.

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • I personally only watch Disney Channel if there's nothing else on but I enjoy Good Luck Charlie and to see this happening makes me sick.

It's amazed me how stupid humanity can be. It horrid to be a homosexual but it's okay to send death threats to a 5 year old? Mia Talerico gets no say on what happens on the show, so why target her?

Back