• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    73. If I had to choose it would be Pendulum for me, I like the rush it gives me when I'm doing something lol.

Actually now that I think about it I should probably start getting DVDs again since watching anime online's gotten kind of buggy tbh due to how slow my comp can be at times.

Years

Here's my fave Radiohead song. I love the catchy tune this one had...

Makes me think how amazing Radiohead were back in the 90's...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    80. Sadly yeah. I wish I was joking too.

Anyways which Pokes should I use on my Emerald team? Already planning to use Sceptile, Hariyama, Flygon, and possibly Wigglytuff or Starmie but not sure on the last 2 members tbh.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    84. At this point I might as well just delete ****ing everything lol.

I tried Glalie before but in all honesty I didn't like it too much at the time, maybe Walrein would be a better ice type since it can use Surf to take me to the League and such.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    88. Actually I love monotypes nowadays, just look at Haxorus and Blastoise for example but I don't think you can get those 2 in Emerald now lol.

I prefer Walrein over Glalie though because it can tank reasonably well imo and it has a better movepool too lol. Even though Regice is THE BEST ice type to get in Emerald in-game lol.

Oh and I got a shiny Rattata on Leaf Green and I used Mantine before back on Platinum and it wasn't too bad, I recall having it spam Toxic, Confuse Ray, and Protect to where my opponents raged lol. Not sure if I had Dive or Aqua Ring for its last move though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back