• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lord HolyAngemon - Banner

Flashmew

Master of Masters
Years
  • TCLordHolyAngemon.png

Made in paint! xD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • in paint? wow, that's pretty good for paint xD especially your cropping oO

Lucid

Flashmew, do not double or tripple post, use the edit button, and do not bypass the character limit.

I like the 2nd one out of the 3 personaly, and how can you do animation with Paint? O.o

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I agree about the triples.. o_o but I understand on what was being done^^; please edit laiter in any other time you need to do so.

Anyway ^^ I love angemon! My therd favorite and all time best drawing of him was with TK.. Man I want to watch those movies again ^_^ Thats why I checked this out, very good job on the blending of backround and forground, however the paint program you are speeking of makes me kinda suspicius(sp ?? (never used ))

How did you do the animation and was there any Filtering or masks in the program?

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Paint? Animation? That doesn't make sense, but that is good cropping, and to someone about Angemon, this is Lord HolyAngemon from the V-Tamer mangas.

Flashmew

Master of Masters
    Years
  • The picture is made in paint not the animation .. I used these three programs!
    MS photo editor
    MS paint
    Movie Gear

and the double post thing -- it was because when you put those two moving sigs next to each other (no. 2 and 3) it was confussing because it was two moving banners .. and almost the same!

Back