• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to me!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    Hey! I'm new so yah! My posts will mainly be of new pokemon for the 5th generation, and of other ideas i have! So please check back for any of my posts once in a while! (I can draw really well! (sorry, bragging))

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • No, no... Bragging is fine ^^
    I do it all the time ;)

For showing off your drawings, go to the art boards, to talk Pokemon ideas, go to general Pokemon discussion :D
    I think...
    too lazy to link -_- zzzz

Well then, enjoy your time here! Post a lot!

-Roy

マツバ

Cry for Clearity~
    Years
  • Interesting, I hope you find your fifth generation participation most enlightening. Need not worry about being boastful in an introduction, it's your stage to shine, after all. :) Perhaps you could showcase your artwork in the future, that'd be a sight to see. Welcome to PokéCommunity, AvAltyn.

Years
  • ^^ Welcome to PC! Hey, why don't you post some fan art on the forum?! I'd like to take a peak!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Fifth generation? What's wrong with the fourth generation?
    ('Tis too soon for my taste, but you go right ahead. ;D)

Oh good, we finally get another artist!
    I've been wondering where you all have been hiding. xD

Don't worry about bragging here, it's your right. You posted the welcome, and we decided to post in it. That means that we agree to accept your bragging. ;D
    (It's all a part of the welcoming business. Let's face it, there are a lot of good people who join here.)

Whatever you decide to do here, I'm sure you will do great!
    Be sure to enjoy your time spent here and try to make lot's of friends.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Lol you're not braggin when you say you're good at drawing! That, my friend, is self confidence. Something this Neko desperately needs, so be thanful you have it! x-x Most peeps usually say they suck and blah blah, so yea, it's good you know you are a good drawer. Realleh good~:)

The 5th generation? Woah! That's far away, peep. xox I thought the shilloettes just revealed were just different forms of the 4th...heh, shows how much I know. xD

Well, I hope you have a funtastic time here at pc! May all your days here be filled with...all things fuzzeh and nice. xD *shot*

-Neko

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Welcome to Pokecommunity AvAltin ;) Post a lot and see my hack pkmn lost treasure :)

Sera~

Back