• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Dropdown

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • PC seems to be having more and more problems lately..

Anyways.. when I go to report.. I can only select "Other." The dropdown list opens up, but the rest of the options are blank for me.. I can't see what I'd even be selecting.

I'm using PokeLink, by the way.. if that helps..

But it's worked before.. sooooo.. what's up?

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • Yeah it happens with me too, the server errors lead to some dropdown issues. So I would just select Other and type the rule he/she broke.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Its not the server causing it... Its either a recent update broke it or the mod itself is just broken and hasn't yet been repaired.

Its not that big of a deal, just write in your reasons using the 'other' field.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Yeah... that's what I've been doing these days ever since the reporting posts was stripped down to only with the options "Other" and many blank ones in the drop-down box. If this feature keeps breaking... then I guess it would be a good idea to remove the drop-down box alltogether. So what's really the point in seeing blankness when trying to report a post and only seeing the option "Other"? I think it's rather odd just having that as a reason in the drop-down box. It would get pretty annoying to see a drop-down box with so many blank options and only with "Other" option. :\

That being said... if there's a problem with a new feature... then it would have to be removed. But if the feature cannot be removed... wouldn't it be a good idea to tell us the reason why it cannot be removed?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • It's what happened to mine before, just state the reason in the box part :O!

Back