• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2011
    Hello, everyone on this forum, i'm Carlton, i'm not the guy from the Fresh Prince of Bell-air, I preferred to be called Carlton because it's my name. I'm a Pokemon fan obviously, i've collected every Pokemon game besides Pokemon Platinum. I'm 14 years old. I'm from the United States.

I'm a c++, PHP, and a PAWN coder, I'm interested in SA-MP scripting ( San Andreas Multiplayer ). I'm not going to link to the website, because it's kinda' advertiseing. :happy:, anyway. Hello everyone. You can talk with me on MSN if you'd like at [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2011
    Thank you both. C++ is pretty simple when you get the hang of it. What languages do both of you know?

Back