• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When the Clock Strikes Thirteen...[PG-16] (OOC&SU)

Years
  • Okay, le'see...

@Raikiri and FlurryTheGlaceon, and Miss Doronjo: Shawn sent me a VM asking to reserve the Demon for him, and Flurry and Raikiri posted here, so they are all RESERVED. As soon as you are all done, we will start the RP because...

@Conjurer: You are, after a brief period of thinking, ACCEPTED! Your SU is more than exceptional, and I hope to have fun toying--I-I mean RPing with--your character.:paranoid:

@kagan2: You are PENDING. You'll have to clean up your grammar and expand on your Appearances.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • If anything is not acceptable, please tell me and I will make the appropriate changes as I really want to be a part of this :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • SU for Demon Leader~

Name:
    Micaiah (Michelle) Soph Aur

Personality: Micaiah, unlike the stereotypical mischievous, self-centered, and appearing to be uncouth demons in the realm of demons, is actually a sophisticated, intelligent, and seemed to be a well-mannered, individual. When someone were to meet her at first glance, she will seem to have a very calm, and very collected persona. That is because she has a belief that her intelligence can surpass any mere mortal, demon, or angel that she would ever come in contact with. She is one that seems to be very interested in philosophy, even the psychology, sociology, and anthropology of individuals other than herself. When meeting others, she would engage them in her "metaphorical quibbling", as others put it. She is, moreover, one that likes to put people in an uncomfortable psychological point. Other than her showing her calm, intelligent nature, she won't seem to have any other emotions. That is because she has a firm belief that demons can not show love, empathy, sadness, even happiness. She does, however, have a short side to her that likes to mock and swiftly chuckle at the mind-boggling minds, stupidity, and naiveness of others, because it gives her a sense that upon a further glance on meeting others, that they are seemed to be much inferior to her. Thus, many demons look up upon her as the head of all demons.

Despite her authority above the demons and second only to "he who must not be named", her personality does not change. When carrying out he orders to the other demons, to
    fight the "foolish" the government and the Angel, wayward Humans and Drachii, she still has a calm demon-esk, always backed up with a mythological or psychological reasoning behind the nature of her commands. The other "common" demons do not question her, as they actually do fear her power, and highly respect her nature of personality, and her lackluster emotions.

Despite the continuing rivalry and bitterness between the angels and the demons, she highly respect
    Seraph, however, she would mock the resolve of the angels. She always presume, that the angels are indeed "hypocrites", and have "a lack of resolve to change the world for the better". She also conflicts the angel's view of death; she believes that "man can do nothing at deaths door...but to knock." She would always communicate with an archaic tone. Micaiah has the power to open up other realms, to teleport to each world to her choosing. She can use up the power of lightning and fire, as her powers far exceeds the other demons. She can also communicate with spirits, and the realm of the dead.

Appearance:
    Micaiah has red, devilish eyes, and long purple hair. Her head is a little on the round side, with her hair drops down, and some drop down right between her eyes. She wears a large, purple outfit with yellow and blue lining. The outfit is large enough to wrap around the base of her head, with her hair sticking out on both ends. She wears a gold, "crown like" head gear on top of her head, symbolizing her authority of the demons. Because of that, her hair was made into a long pony tail, that is supported by the large head gear. The head gear has four "chimes" around, on which they wobble and cling against the head piece if Micaiah should move about. Her outfit underneath is a black dress with golden lining, while she wears a red turtle neck shirt underneath.

Her wings are medium sized, that are large enough to be about the size of her back. They are a dark, black color, with a strong, boney-like structure that supports them. On the ends of both wings, there lies a small demon claw sticking out the both of them. Her wings are also filled with holes, however it makes no difference for it is still possible for Micaiah to take flight. Her wings are barely shown, however; they are usually hiding in the large purple and black outfit that Micaiah wears. She only shows her wings when addressing a high authority, like the
    Seraph.

Spoiler:

History: Micaiah's actual name was "Michelle" a long time ago...when she was a human being. SHe had blue eyes and blond hair back then. She wasn't that liked however; she had very few friends. Not even her family could support her over the years when she grew up, so they decided to abandon Michelle at a very young age. When she was an orphan, one day...she had heard a voice. "You...shall be the vassal..." She did not know what the voice was, or what it was talking about until one night...she suddenly passed out. The ones in charge of the orphanage brought her to the hospital, where it was said that she developed a comma. That was not the case, however. Deep in her sleep...Michelle heard the exact same voice she did before: "Do not be afraid of the dark. Let it guide you...consume you...darkness is for the strong. You...are different. You shall be...the vassal of all demons...hunt down and fight the forces of the angels and the government...the demon pride...is on your hands." That was when Michelle finally woke up. Before anyone knew it, she was standing in a hall...with the demons in the demon world carefully gazing at her. Her outfit had entirely change, her eye color was a blood red, and her hair was a dark purple. She even had dark wings that opened up on both her sides. As she stood in front of the demon empire...it was like she was a different being all together. "...Let those who oppose us fall under the might of darkness!"

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • @kagan2: I'm sorry, but if that's the best you can do, I'll have to deny you. I'll give you a second chance, but you'll need to look around at all of the other SU's and try a little harder. You can ask people advice and the like, if you want. I'm sorry.

@Raikiri: You're ACCEPTED. I'm looking forward to RPing together.

Shawn, you know you're ACCEPTED. <3

So...yus...

Back