• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WazzaaHHHH

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2011
Hey everyone :D
Im new here... duh.

I have been hacking (amateur hacks) gba games during like 07-08 or something, which neither was finished or good.

WELL ANYHOW.

Im here to learn something new, possibly gain new friends and have fun!

Thats pretty much it, have a good day! /Aspirox

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Heeeeeey there~ <3

I haven't hacked yet myself, I'm still learning a bit. Though when I DO hack, maybe I'll start making a fanbased pokemon game as well. First for Emerald! I've always wanted to make a game via emerald. :3 Anyhow, you might be interested in the Emulation board. Where you can discuss all this well...ROM Hacking, etc. related.

But yeah, I'd say just hang out here a while, you'll learn a lot of things, and meet you people. <3 As well as contribute to some topics / boards, and well, yeah, you'll meet new people that way as well. <3 As always with everyone, if you have questions, feel free to ask a staff memeber. <3

Thanks for registering, Aspirox! I hope you'll have a good day as well. <3

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
I'm not really into hacking.

Anyhow, welcome to the PC!

Enjoy your time here, & remember to read the rules!

Back