• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: my PMs arent sending

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I sent a moderator a message regarding a post... but it isn't in my sent items folder, which could only mean one thing; It didn't send... please fix this not sending problem!!

EDIT: Ok.. I got a response in my PMs but it was weird that it wasn't in sent so the thing needing fixxed is the not showing sent items (sent items missing)

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Well maybe it did send
You have to check the box that says "save to my sent folder" or something
You could also go into your CP, and set that as the default

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
There's an option that you have to check before it saves any PMs for you - it needs to be checked or else they won't save to your Sent box. You can also set it somewhere in the User CP so that it saves every PM you ever send for you (that's how mine is!). Buuut just because you didn't get a "Sent" doesn't mean that it wasn't actually sent, like Miss Doronjo said; you just didn't have that option checked.

Back