• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

• Let's Play: Fire Emblem: Dark Dragon and Sword of Light
    Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi
    ファイアーエムブレム 暗黒竜と光の剣

top1.png
    Hey there, everyone! Welcome to the first of my many Fire Emblem LPs: Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi! Or, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light.

So, what's this game about? It's the first fire emblem game that was released for Nintendo Famicom on 1990. It's about a young prince named Marth, and how his homeland was suddenly attacked and conquered by an enemy army. So now he takes shelter along side his faithful knights and Princess Shiida, which they now fight to help Marth reclaim his homeland. Along they way, he has to search for Falchion, a magical sword that has the power to dispel evil, in which along with this sword, Marth can reclaim his homeland, and help defeat the darkness that will swallow up the kingdom.

So, what can you expect from this game? Well, as the First fire emblem game, the expectations are pretty.. non-existent, since well, there was no other Fire Emblem games to compare it too for it's time, however, I can say that it's honestly a fun Fire Emblem game, and it's pretty simple compared to it's future sequels! You may not be too familiar or get used to the mechanics, for example, Clerics don't gain EXP for using their Staves, so it might be a even greater pain to raise them.

Nonetheless, I hope that you guys enjoy this LP, in which, I haven't LP'd in a good while, so, I thought this game might be a good place to have another great start! Comments are appreciated. ^^

Platform: Famicom (NES) (Other)
    Release dates:
    jp.png
    20th April 1990
    na.png
    N/A
    eu.png
    N/A

Chapters:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Chapter 1: Arrrr, Pirates~

Units gained:

• Marth
    • Sheeda
    • Gordon
    • Doga
    • Kain
    • Abel
    • Jeigan
    • Riff

RrryWAe.png
    L8ONaz7.png

First we get a good look at the first map! Looooads of red guys up on here.

Z9iqB8S.png

And oh goods here comes Jagen. He looks serious. Look at his serious face. Grrrrrr.

xFAwfrP.png

Ahhhh blue hair and a tiara! Good ol' prince Marth.

4ExJ4Ao.png

She must be! She wanting to leanin' up against you~ ooooh my.

IlTxE7A.png

Red guys hate the blue guys!

oFJuCb8.png

Sounds like pirates alright.

bsASRt4.png

Hah, Marth is so scared he starts to repeat things. Cuuuutie.

wAZUsE0.png

Well, first we get a good look at Abel. He has pretty average growth stats, but is a pretty well-rounded mounted unit. Below are his growth stats:

Hp: 70%
    Power: 40%
    Skill: 50%
    Wpn Lvl: 70%
    Speed: 50%
    Luck: 40%
    Defense: 20%
    Resist: 0%
    Total: 340%

As a mounted unit, he can cover a lot of movement across the map, and he as.. eh, decent speed for him! In this instance, I let Abel attack the nearby thief that was hanging around the bottom area, in which he's not faster than him, so, Abel took hits from him. But, it he only took 2 damage. Not bad! SHOW THAT GREEN KNIGHTLY SPIRIT!

xiK8HH7.png

Ah, next there is Sheeda! She's a Pegasus knight who is pretty speedy and wields lances! Also, SPOILER ALERT! She is Marth's love life, eeee.

Hp: 50%
    Power: 20%
    Skill: 70%
    Wpn Lvl: 80%
    Speed: 90%
    Luck: 70%
    Total: 400%

As said, she's a Pegasus Knight. Pegasus Knights are fast units who can attack swiftly, but can't deal much damage, and can't take much damage due to their low HP. Fortunately, if you can take advantage (and be a little lucky) of their steady power increases, you can two-shot opponents in one battle! In Sheeda's case, she can't hit very hard, but I traded Jeigan's Silver Lance to her, so, she can deal about 11 damage in each blow. She finishes off the nearby enemy thief, and gains 40 EXP! Of looooooove~

ZUlNMCX.png

Next Marth visits a nearby village and OH GOD his blue hair is frightened by their green hair. But they are glad to see him, and MOTHER OF PEARL, they give him 10,000 G for no reason! HOORAY FOR ROYALTY!!

1Ty0TXA.png

We visit a nearby town by breaking down the open door. Sorry about your door. But this guy is interested in our company. I mean look at his face. You know what he wants. I know you do.

DaFNLOw.png

We visit an old man who is also happy to see us that only blue haired people are allowed to visit villages. Sorry, red and green hair owners, but people like blue heads more!

AM7SOh9.png

This lady tells us about a guy named Riff. Interesting how she decides to buy bread when everyone around her is brutally killed.

yPCi9Tc.png

Let's meet Doga next! Doga is an Knight, who looks as sturdy as an ox!

Hp: 60%
    Power: 20%
    Skill: 40%
    Wpn Lvl: 20%
    Speed: 40%
    Luck: 20%
    Defense: 10%
    Total: 210%

Doga doesn't look like much, from his kind of low growth stat of 210%, but his base stats make up for it! He helps a lot in his chapter by taking a lot of hits from these lil'red guys! He can also wield swords, which helps out against their axes. Now in this case, Doga kills a nearby bandit! MOVE OVER AND FEEL MY ABS!

gIF2T6D.png

This is Gordon; our only archer so far! As in, the guy who can only attack from afar.

Hp: 40%
    Power: 30%
    Skill: 30%
    Wpn Lvl: 50%
    Speed: 30%
    Luck: 40%
    Defense: 10%
    Total: 230%

Archers can only attack from 1 space away, which means, they can't engage when they are -beside- an enemy. Gordon's base stats makes him pretty fast, in fact, fast enough to attack twice on one battle scenario. Here, Gordon finishes off a nearby enemy pirate! I guess you can say I... gave it a shot!

*tumbleweeds*

odZkgYG.png

Ooo, the blue-haired Prince with a tiara. He's a special class; a Lord.

Hp: 90%
    Power: 50%
    Skill: 40%
    Wpn Lvl: 30%
    Speed: 50%
    Luck: 70%
    Total: 350%

The special thing about Lords is that if they, in this case, Marth, are killed, it's Game Over for you. Fortunately Marth is a pretty good unit, with damn great growth stats! If you can at least level him up by one level in each chapter, you'll be all set! Marth is fast enough to attack twice in one setting, and so, we use Gordon to attack an enemy from afar, before Marth finishes him off! Girly princes for the WIN!

OX65Rb9.png

Let's not forget that Sheeda is blue haired too, and levels up before anyone else!

XEYzqtg.png

Now we go to the nearby Armory and OH GODS HE'S UGLY--- I mean, we meet a very moderate looking individual who sells weapons at very reasonable prices, and I'm sure his family likes the way he looks.

6XY24nv.png

We cleared up the bandits on the right side of the map, and now we gotta handle the left.

m2DNkCE.png

But they all died instantly because they did not have blue hair. ^-^

q5N7Y2N.png

Ah, we meet Riff at last! He's a priest.

Hp: 20%
    Power: 0%
    Skill: 0%
    Wpn Lvl: 20%
    Speed: 10%
    Luck: 10%
    Defense: 0%
    Total: 60%

As you can see, his stat growths are pretty bad. I mean, I can forgive if he had one or the other, but... ugh. Plus, he doesn't gain EXP from using staves! And he can't fight! And he doesn't even have blue hair! I mean, come onnnnn, throw him a bone!

Am3FzTM.png

However, we got pretty beat up fighting, so, he comes in handy on healing us. Cause he's a nice guy; don't you love nice guys?

hV4IuFg.png

Now we take a look at the bandit boss, Gazack. He's... level 5, and can be pretty tough since we're under leveled.

AhqZMz0.png

Buuut Doga takes him on and reaches level too! The blue armor COURSING THROUGH HIS VAINS!

UaZMDNu.png

Marth finishes him off, because he wants glory! Victory!!

C1QYW64.png

Ah, and we get to be graverobbers. We stole a Vulnenary from his lifeless, dead body. Three more, and we get a free sundae!

Og43VKC.png

The king is apparently talking in his sleep, and all his well! Now on to the next deadly battle!

[ NEXT STORY ]

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Chapter 2: EVERYONE LOOKS ALIKE

Units so far:

• Marth
    • Sheeda
    • Gordon
    • Doga
    • Kain
    • Abel
    • Jeigan
    • Riff

Units Gained:

• Oguma
    • Maji
    • Saji
    • Daros
    • Kashim

aBpxJyL.png
    Y5ZyIt1.png

The Chapter 2 map. Maaan looks like we're in for one hoot'nany!

hZ6YzfJ.png

Hey! Nice smile!

O0BFwjd.png

Wait I wasn't aware of having green-haired -- I MEAN, that's great!

dSxRkji.png

Anywho, this is Oguma! A faithful mercenary!

• HP: 80%
    • Power: 40%
    • Skill: 20%
    • Weapon Level: 70%
    • Speed: 30%
    • Luck: 40%
    • Defense: 20%
    • Total: 300%
    He's actually pretty good, and his base stats isn't too bad! He may lack in power her and there, but all around, he's pretty good to have. Plus the sword he carries amuses me. God damn, he's also pretty speedy enough to act twice against anyone in this map!

Next we have his lil'gang:

cTpUVRJ.png

First up is Saji! One of his fellow fighters!

• HP: 100%
    • Power: 30%
    • Skill: 20%
    • Weapon Level: 50%
    • Speed: 40%
    • Defense: 40%
    • Total: 320%
    Pretty good on HP and Defense, so, you can use him at a sponge of sorts! Cause everyone wants a meat shield, right?!

7E2Jpn7.png

Next we have Barts. He... looks exactly like Saji. Except he has blue hair.

• HP: 60%
    • Power: 50%
    • Skill: 50%
    • Weapon Level: 30%
    • Speed: 50%
    • Luck: 70%
    • Defense: 50%
    • Total: 360%
    He has higher all-round stats than Saji, as one of the benefits of having blue hair! He's actually a really good axe-wielder for the game, so, maybe he'll be utilized the most out of the three!

JEPsRnJ.png

And here comes Maji. He looks exactly like Saji. Like, EXACTLY like Saji.

• HP: 90%
    • Weapon Level: 20%
    • Speed: 10%
    • Luck: 30%
    • Defense: 50%
    • Total: 300%

He has good defense too, and his power is great, but a liiiiittle on the slow side, and he might have a lot of trouble actually hitting anything and trying to not-get- hit. I think Bartz has better all-round growth stats, so, Bartz might still be a better choice. He can still be usable though!

5ME9Clb.png

I didn't talk about him before, but, Jeigan is actually a pre-promoted unit.

• HP: 10%
    • Power: 10%
    • Skill: 10%
    • Weapon Level: 0%
    • Luck: 0%
    • Defense: 0%
    • Resist: 0%
    • Total: 40%
    His growth stats are... nonexistent. In fact, have you heard about Jagen units being bad in general? Well, Jagen is actually the worst of all. So, we're gonna use him as a meat shield whenever possible, and no one will really care. Everyone wins! <3

gAVE2rb.png

Next we have Kain! Look at that figure; soooo cool. And that red hair! Totally badass!

• Power: 30%
    • Skill: 60%
    • Weapon Level: 60%
    • Speed: 60%
    • Luck: 50%
    • Resist: 0%
    • Total: 370%
    He has better growths than Abel, and he's a pretty good round-mounted unit in general! Gonna use him for the majority of the game indeed!

8Hj5bwG.png

Anywho, we attack the pirates and Oguma shows off by killing a pirate in one hit. Things are looking up so far!

Meanwhile...

IohDTVX.png

A woman buys groceries as the pirates savagely kill people. She tells us about a pirate named Daros who wants to join us! Now, better bring home the bread!

S8g8l6X.png

Ah, so axe in the face, few arrows to the knee, sword in the gut, we get stronger. Got it!

qBqFDfH.png

Now then, Abel helps out by attacking one of the pirates...

Xp7ZnV0.png

...but gets his spotlight stolen by Oguma. Why can't you be more like him, Abel?!

rJm92Nz.png

Marth then encounters Daros, who looks soooo serious! I MEAn LOOK AT HIM CROSSING HIS ARMS. The kingdom is saved!

h8seLZI.png

Aw, and he's now pouting. Anyways, Daros is a pirate who can walk across water fields.

• Skill: 0%
    • Luck: 10%
    • Defense: 40%
    • Total: 220%
    Well, 0 skill stats, but, he can still be useful! Sorta! Good power and defense, and we can help out whales like AQUAMAN!!

9tSjWT3.png

Abel now kills a pirate on an attempt to redeem himself. Well done!

Xm94SbC.png

But Oguma now gains a level! He must reaaaaally want to be better than Abel.

QlIWs3N.png

Oh but WATCH OUT! Doga is not about to be outdone by any of them and he STABS one of them in the heart and rips it out! Except what actually happened wasn't as dramatic.

OD0TPLI.png

Sheeda is still kicking butt with her glorious Silver Lance! And she does it out of LOOOOVE~

lCEDZoy.png

Ah, here we go! Abel reaches a new level! Everything is going great!

vekMWEX.png

Until Gordon gets spanked silly and so Riff has to take care of him. Play nice now!

qgpq1x5.png

Marth wanted to stop being a chicken, so, we sent him to the front lines awaiting the incoming pirates!

K0azZTf.png

Riff takes his eyes off of Gordon for a second as Gordon kills another pirate to cover Marth. He didn't keep his eye on the birdie!

gK0jwr0.png

Marth raises his sword in triumph as he gains a level! The pirate looks confused.

bfLz3wx.png

So now the enemy forces come in, and the map looks like this. Looks like a brawl is among us!

lEBwSv2.png

Kain reaches level 2! Looks like Red heads can definitely rival the blue ones!

uPOt2jm.png

Jeigan actually found some use for himself and help to cover a enemy unit by striking at it.

4xip5h0.png

Maji comes along and finishes him off. Or was that Saji. They're not even twins and THEY STILL LOOK ALIKE. ugh.

1tolrji.png

Well, Marth's Avengers (YES THAT IS THEIR NAME) has fend and killed them off, as the incoming victory fanfare music plays!

Q3Z3Toa.png

We got three units left to kill maliciously!

XtRgPmI.png

We greet this individual who sells us Iron Swords for Marth and Sheeda, as well as a Hammer for.. someone. Ah, and look at him, checking us out - he's single, ladies!

JKL8dGY.png

We see this blue-haired guy who tried to shoot us but forgot where he left his arrow. Oh well, he's real pretty and all, but it's time to slay him--

SH3K7vE.png

--Until Sheeda recognizes him as Kashim.

00XbaNu.png

Awwww.

RXBFLgv.png

Too bad you're not gettin' it!

MFdASux.png

Yup, I'd say you owe us one!

FiROneT.png

L-Let's not get too carried away...

8zxzu0T.png

Alright then, this is Kashim, a hunter!

• HP: 70%
    • Power: 60%
    • Skill: 40%
    • Speed: 40%
    • Luck: 20%
    • Total: 270%
    His blue hair goodness allows him to have pretty good attack and speed stats! However, Gordon might be better coming the later-game. It depends on how you use him, of course.

5904TOs.png

Meeting this individual saying that hammers are good, knights are bad! Meanwhile, Doga is crying somewhere.

MC6qWCe.png

NO!

9HxxNOW.png

...I mean yes!

Q3TkJHP.png

Ah, we meet the boss at last! Gomes the pirate. He has a Hand Axe which is honestly not that great of a weapon in terms of hit percentage and power. But, he has a lot of HP for the time, so, let's get crackin'!

FFIGlK7.png

Oguma comes in, and slices in for some damage!

IxiWVnk.png

Leaving Marth to kill him! Victory for the girly prince once again!

DhnoDiT.png

Oooh, a Steel sword and a level up! I'd say that was a great day at the park!

U02aoNn.png

Thank you, individual I could of sworn I've seen before!

w5cjJ2k.png

Sounds fun!

LbkeqOQ.png

Eeee sounds really fun!

IOmRJWy.png

OKAY NOW I'M IN DISNEY WORLD

qeg8BzO.png

Annnd off we go!

[ NEXT STORY ]

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Chapter 3: KILL

Units so far:

• Marth
    • Sheeda
    • Gordon
    • Doga
    • Kain
    • Abel
    • Jeigan
    • Riff
    • Oguma
    • Maji
    • Saji
    • Daros
    • Kashim

Units Gained:

• Rena
    • Julian
    • Navarre

maxiEZc.png
    MJXaPgS.png

Looking at the map, looks like we're fighting some fighters! They're tougher than those Pirates. And gods, look at those pointy mountains.

Irc9Pu3.png

Yeah, um, it looks like you're sitting down or something...

x58lUoq.png

*And a woman.

l71k39k.png

ugh, Rena, you're a cleric and you had ONE JOB

3arHAbl.png

In other words, I want to get it, but Marth will do it for me. Sucker.

ZKbP7dz.png

Introducing Rena! A Cleric dress in a lovely red~

• HP: 0%
    • Power: 0%
    • Skill: 0%
    • Speed: 20%
    • Defense: 0%
    • Total: 90%

Also much better than Riff! Her current weapon level is pretty good enough to use staves like Relive and Warp, and her Luck is pretty good! Her staff skills will indeed be a valuable asset. As long as she doesn't keep forgetting them behind.

Kt8R9NG.png

Here is Julian, the lil'thief accompanying the Cleric in red.

• Power: 70%
    • Weapon Level: 0%
    • Luck: 80%
    • Defense: 30%
    • Total: 360%

Ahh, look at his glorious base speed~ His other base stats aren't that great, but, his growth stats make up for it! Except for his weapon level; makes his weapons.. pretty lackluster.

Anyways, time to visit the nearby village!

1uDB5xZ.png

Thank you, kind stranger!

y10Iy1P.png

Awww, that is really nice of you!

uMnf7xJ.png

There are a lot of good people in the world after all -- wait WHAT

2dPrjsG.png

Meanwhile, Sheeda met with another strange man in red.

d14eXMm.png

...or blue. With green hair.

UEZjK3v.png

Yes!

w60CBSb.png

Er...

v8bbT82.png

But he personally will! (har har)

SJzxsgx.png

Anyways, this is Navarre. Normally I'd call him a Myrmidon, but he's actually a mercanary in this game.

• Skill: 40%
    • Defense: 10%
    • Total: 310%

My, his power is glorious! He has even better growths than Oguma! Except for his defense though. Fortunately his HP and Speed can make up for that has he can tank a few hits and dodge even more hits.

1rRqgIV.png

He's also so badass that his weapon his named Kill. Just Kill. Cause that's all he does.

pdkzvxL.png

Look at the example here! Critical hit right off the bat!

QqcayA8.png

Sheeda comes to back him up, killing another bandit in her way! Stabbin' people out of looove for the win~

yM5Wy6B.png

Kain show's his stuff by killing another bandit! Firey-reds get EXP too!

HUS7h2Q.png

Annnd Sheeda reached level 3! Now her love can extend beyond towards Valentines Day!

VReecUM.png

Meanwhile, Marth and the crew await the enemies' coming from the bottom left. Twiddlin' thumbs and whatnot.

MSSpza2.png

But all that twiddilin' pay off, as Marth kills a bandit with his Steel sword! He can literally two shot anyone except the boss now; I guess princes can do that!

5j0DtUl.png

Riff gives his staff to Rena, because when he was young, he dropped his staff while running away from scary people too. The daily life for Clerics.

n8rf7jX.png

uhhhhhh... good to know??

o5WpVfA.png

Less awkward!

gCAc7tE.png

Marth's first critical! Look at that animationnnn; his enemies are so stunned that they slowly DISINTEGRATE!

JsHgToX.png

About 6 more enemies to go! Can't wait to see how I screw this up.

o6B9y90.png

Ooooh, Rena has the power to warp people to another location, so we did that with Kain, annnd...

1DTYy2K.png

...Poof! Right into the enemies territory! Sorry, 'poof' is a little less dramatic.

kFMJ20B.png

Before the enemies knew it, Kain thrusts is sword to one's spine, granting him a level! 10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!

0frEQ9y.png

Marth kills another, and reaches level 5! He gains stats all across the board, which makes him amazing! Amazingly beautiful~

IKMPWiu.png

Ah, but Oguma is not about to be outdone, as he kills another bandit! Almost level 4 and all his eye closing goodness~ He's a good guy!

PJuZ9AK.png

And he's a graverobber! Yaaaay!!

0YuAaZ9.png

Now we come to the armory, and OH GOD IT'S HIM AGAIN. Well, at least, we buy an Iron Sword, a Steel Axe, and a Hammer and put them to the Safety Deposit for later.

zrXrxzp.png

Doga then comes along and body slams another bandit! He reaches level 3 and his armor is even SHINIER!

WYrC95i.png

Oooohkay, now, all there is left is the boss. Hah, look at his name. 'Hyman'. Hi, Man! Anywho, he has a hand axe, which means that this battle won't be too difficult!

HcRF1RF.png

Doga comes along, slashes his stomach, and takes no damage in return. Guess Hyman's armor just wasn't blue enough! Annnd look at Doga. He can beat him when he's not looking at him. It's like "Ohhh look! I'll do you a favor! Free shot right here!!"

QwZzTv8.png

Buuut Marth comes along aand slashes his heart, killing him. Pfft, partypooper.

qLOBbZU.png

Oh, but hey look! It's Rena's Relieve staff! Hyman had stolen it! And Julian said he was gonna take it back. Pfft.

m5nJoWx.png

Ohhh, nice mustache!

oTvhASd.png

Not as cool as your mustache!

Pktn0o6.png

Mustaaaaaacheeeee...

ptExFNN.png

Yup, I'll dream about your mustache!

[ NEXT STORY ]

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Chapter 4: Funny Brothers!

Units so far:

• Marth
    • Sheeda
    • Gordon
    • Doga
    • Kain
    • Abel
    • Jeigan
    • Riff
    • Oguma
    • Maji
    • Saji
    • Daros
    • Kashim
    • Rena
    • Julian
    • Navarre

Units Gained:

• Machis
    • Marich

iJ3aEwS.png

Why couldn't you do it yourself for once?!

bPycJgg.png

Anywho, loads of pink horseman! Oh, and a Pink knight! Things are getting SERIOUS!

uVBbiug.png

Annnd pink axeman, archers, and a thief here. Standard blah.

fOHdDaf.png

This guy is alone. ):

bzoQMaO.png

Well, this time, we gotta pick our units! I like how we can't have full soldiers and just have a couple of units to take on an army. 8D

5lJDq7V.png

The battle where we met that girly thief. D:

v3Kbq2H.png

That guy doesn't have a horse...

onZFAAy.png

Anyway, LET THE KILLING BEGIN! Sheeda gets too hits on the nearest Thief, which puts him in range to be killed! Yaaay for set-ups!

r6sLDWy.png

The smiley guy gives us advice about Knights. He tells us how to kill people with a smile on his face! What a nice guyyy.

Ce3Pzx3.png

Gordon comes to try and kill the rouge, and almost does the job!

5zMJjtl.png

Fortunately, he still gains his first level! And gains a skill point!

9MCz5Uh.png

Julian the girly man comes along to finish him off. 42 exp is really nice for him!

IUvAB2c.png

Meanwhile, we shop for some stuff! That Hammer axe looks niiiice.

WM1r6bW.png

Nearby, we send Oguma to attack the nearby enemy warrior, but doesn't get hit in return. So far so good!

aM2qvmW.png

Kain comes and (almost) finish him off. Gets good EXP though!

Wdco1eH.png

Here we intentionally get Rena hit by the nearby Archer. The only way to level up Clerics in this game is to put an axe to their face. Or in this case, a arrow to their knees.

GPXjmSr.png

26 exp is worth it though! For intense paaain.

Gj40x4d.png

Abel comes to finish off the weakened warrior. He wants to outshine Kain!

nk8PQ8G.png

Oguma finishes another unit, and gets to level 4! Gettin' strong now!

O3MOm90.png

But heeeere comes Navarre! Doing his.. Kill stuff!

LNsLszV.png

And yay, hooray for more levels!

oqLxP7N.png

Doga comes along to help out by killing another unit! Those exp are addin' up!

PevAw1W.png

Barts tries to finish off a unit, and almost does the job! Perfect for Gordon to finish off!

QLyvy9X.png

AS PLANNED!

ojwq5cp.png

It's finally Marth's turn! 2 hitting units is always fuuuun.

67yIQzR.png

Raise your sword in victory indeed! 30 exp! He knooows he's happy!

M52E0gY.png

...And we receive a Sword called Armor!! We got the Armor!!! The game is happy for us!!!

vHEQfew.png

Long lost brothers is quiite common in fire emblem, hehe.

6DBu9Ne.png

Look at his face. FULL OF RAGE.

EApyQQ9.png

And Julian.

BuIseF1.png

Yeah they didn't like your face, gonna draaag you here!

9qYULfp.png

Yes, do indeed!

R6txftp.png

Not complaining here!

1qRSLbE.png

He's not sure???

ZSvlcX7.png

... Good luck with that.

EPoxnVf.png

Not you!

pNkulvf.png

Er...

MMO7yeH.png

Yup! Name is Ju--

yiOJQgf.png

... Oh dear.

Il7KGG5.png

Weellllll here's Macho man social knight Machis:

Growth Rates:

• HP: 50%
    • Power: 40%
    • Skill: 30%
    • Weapon Level: 70%
    • Speed: 20%
    • Luck: 20%
    • Total: 250%

To be honest, compared to Abel and Kain, he's sorta lacking. You might be able to use him for certain aspects, but, you'll get better units in time.

3jbG8tl.png

Anyway, this time Rena gets a Sword to her gut and gets 30 exp for it. Her brother thinks this is her lover.

thYzZvv.png

But Rena shrugs it off and warps Marth to the near village seen below:

PL77HiC.png

But also -away- from the other units. This ensures he can visit the village, and kill the thief, and he can wait for the others to come and gang up on them!

pAeHT6f.png

Nice to see you too, mysterious green haired blue robed man!

ENVqRrJ.png

You don't say!

FjJADzl.png

Hah, imagine if he said no--

LG1GFMe.png

I thought Excalibur was a sword though?

Kl0G2nG.png

Regardless here's cheery ol' Marich!

Growth Rates:

• Power: 0%
    • Skill: 30%
    • Weapon Level: 80%
    • Luck: 50%
    • Total: 310%

He's actually a really good magician! He gets a weapon that has a high crit rate, and he can get good damage upon any enemy unit. Really good to have!

RDzlRav.png

Here, he shows off his stuff! Though he didn't quiiite kill the enemy here yet, it was close!

b8z3tTl.png

Meanwhile, Sheeda cleans up a nearby unit to pave the way for others!

ULMQI4I.png

Annnd Marich manages to finish off the unit from before! Really cool~

mrHGmMb.png

Marth crits another nearby mounted unit and gains a lvl up! Level 6 now!

jlYRnzL.png

Marich also gets a level up from killing a baddie, and gets to level 2!

Srk4LZJ.png

Marth is just showing off here, 2 hitting a unit. Blue hair let's you do that!

o05LAXn.png

Anywhoooo, this is Benson, the boss of this map. This scruffy face tells you he might be a tough one!

49Ec0at.png

No!

CG5SxQQ.png

I mean yes!

BX4yHR0.png

Well, before we get to the boss, we gotta get rid of the clerics, so, Sheeda start things off, gaining to level 4!

onKdEMt.png

..And just finishes him off.

E9gE4Uv.png

Marich hits a mounted unit for another to finish off!

dAOAu70.png

But it doesn't matter, Marth kills the enemy in one battle scene. Thank you, mysterious smiling man!

fP6KhPK.png

Annnd we get a knight lance! Coolio, does that mean this lance was infused with a knights soul? Hmm.

5LaORex.png

No problem mustache man!

dxZLXGu.png

So we gotta go there. Ugh.

[ NEXT STORY ]

Back