• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Need Help! Reward given! Pokemon veterans please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 19, 2014
Okay, so basically let me explain my situation. I am currently grounded, meaning I have no access to a computer or the internet except for my old dsi and it's browser (what I am using right now). If you are famiar with the dsi browser, you would know that it is VERY limited. I can't watch youtube or even load certain websites including bulbapedia or wikianswers. That being said, I am thankful that pokecommunity can load on my dsi. :) So, basically since i'm grounded my parents took my 3ds so i cant play pokemon y. They forgot to take my dsi and pokemon soulsilver though :D . I have a few questions from playing it though. firstly, how do you breed for perfect iv's and nature in the game? i heard there was this thing called rng breeding but i can't google anything about it with my dsi. secondly, is there a way for me to know which stats are best for each pokemon? if you could link me a website that loads on a dsi i would greatly appreciate it. i plan on rewarding those who help me out by trading them a shiny or a starter or something once i get my 3ds back. be sure to leave your friend code and asl so i can add you once i get it back. (ps i know this is badly written but typing on a dsi sucks. any help would be dope to have though. thanks bros)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Hms, well to address your breeding question, there's a few items you can use to make breeding easier. If you give one of the parent Pokemon an Eversone, that Pokemon has a 50% chance to pass on its Nature to its offspring. As for IV's, there are 6 items which each cause a Pokemon to pass on a specific IV to its parents (e.g. Power Weight causes the parent to pass down its HP stat, Power Bracer causes the parent to pass down its Attack stat, etc. Here's a list of them: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Power_Lens#Power_Lens).

As for your second question, a good site to use to find out what stats are best for Pokemon would be smogon.com. You can also go to the Battle Center here on PC if you have any specific questions.

Good luck!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Sup!

In accompaniment with the links zomgitscathy included I'd also like to throw in a link to our Trade Corner. In there you'll find a number of useful threads, particularly this one. They'll explain every nook, cranny and crevice there is to breeding and trading; you should definitely check them out!

Anyway, sorry to be a party pooper but this thread doesn't belong in 4th Gen. If you have any questions though, feel free to VM/PM me I'd be more than happy to lend you a hand. C:

Spotcha around the forums and happy breeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back