• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys

Years
  • 'Sup, Absol! Welcome to PC! :D Am I allowed to call you that or do you have another nickname?

Nothing much is going on here; just enjoying a good day of doing absolutely nothing lol. You? And you have a cool username, Absol is the best dark type ever and was my favorite to use in Sapphire and Emerald. Any info you want to share about yourself? It'd help get more replies to your thread if we have more to reply to! ;P What generation do you like the most? What about a favorite game? A lot of us like the games here but some people prefer the anime or manga, or even cards too. I really like the anime but pretty much every aspect of Pokemon is just awesome. ;_; Oh, what do you like outside of Pokemon? Anime and video games are pretty popular among the members here, so maybe you're in the same boat.

...but I'll stop being nosy now and just say that I hope you have a good time! Make sure to read the rules and contact a staff member if you need any help. They're the guys with the blue names! I'm around whenever if you need anything as well, so send a private message anytime (my profile is always open to have a conversation, too).

Have fun here! <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Absol! Nice to see ya here in the community! My name is Megan and a pleasure to meet a new member like you. :)

Of course, we loooove Pokemon as much as you do :D Assuming Absol is your favorite? We have a ton of Absol fans here, you're not the only one! We have lots of sections regarding Pokemon,, whichever generation is your favorite, we have a section just for that!

Cirny, the moderator of this section got the rules and the contact info covered, so be sure to take it easy out there, and hope you have a wonderful time here!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Yo man, 'sup? Absol is, according to me, one of the coolest freakin' pokemon so your username is totally rad as far as my opinion about it goes. :)

Cirno and Megan have already told you about how it is important to read the rules and follow them so I'm not gonna go there. Just hope you have an awesome time and continue liking pokémon as much as you do right now. Because honestly, sometimes it is kinda sad that people just start liking things less as they grow up. Never thought I'd be the one to say that but it is..sort of true. At least in my case.

Anyway, don't wanna bore you, haha. Hope you enjoy and stick around!

Back