• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark nodded and sat behind Lucia. Roberto would probably kill him at this distance but he wasn't out so he digressed. Mark had to give proper directions and keep an eye out for Valorie. How hard could it be to track down a large Dragonite? Mark got ready and hung on tight to Lucia. He didn't have much space to hang onto the neck from his position.

"I'm sure I saw Val fly over to the mountains the last I saw. Should just up there." Mark said, pointing due south toward the mountains. It was either the mountains or the swamp, but she couldn't have gone to the swamp... too far away. It had to be the mountains... unless she flew off by now. Mark was prepared to fly for sure now. How fast could the ride be?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Alice just stared at Roxas as he started preparing the soup for her. She found the boy's fight with his Lucario quite amusing, and giggled at them. Then it was time for her to try the soup. Her Suicune Dorm caretaker poured some soup in a dish with a spoon and brought it to her. She looked at it for a few seconds before turning to Roxas.

"Hmm, looks y-yum!" she said happily.

With her attention shifting between Roxas and the soup he made for her, she grabbed the spoon. It was a tad too hot for her at the time, and she let go of it almost instantly. She wmitted a very low whimper.

"...and hot!" she added, "Could you..."

Then embarassment stroke again, and her rosy cheeks became as red as her tomato soup. Her heart was racing, and she looked down at the plate to avoid eye contact with her caretaker.

"C-could you...f-f-fe-feed me?" she asked timidly.

Charlie Fitzpatrick
Academy Grounds

Charlie landed at the front gate of the Academy, and got off Moondra to take a look around. Wondering what made him come all the way over there while being sick, he heard some sounds coming for nearby. He could recognise them as the sounds of two people having a Pokémon battle. And the same feeling that made him take his Flygon and fly all the way there was forcing him to go check out the battle. He quickly sent Moondra inside her Pokéball and walked to where the sounds were coming form.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(The Beach)
OOC: Sorry for disappearing! WHen break started for me I got reeeeaaaalllly busy, but I'm back now!
IC: Aww man! I got Jay sad. That's not good for the depression problem. I see he other two go over to where Jay went, and I follow. I say apologetically, "You know what, it is a bit harsh on her. I know it wouldn't have killed her like you suggested, but it would have injured her. I guess I was just not thinking for a while there, sorry to all of you, especially Caroline." I pick up Caroline, and think of how the Professor would think of having her battle. He probably wouldn't like it, maybe even suggesting some other method of training. "Well Caroline, we can't have you hurting yourself in battle, now can we?" I say, putting her down. "So Jay, are you okay?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Mana sure is strange, but that's not what this is about right now. She asked Draco how much further it was to Valorie. It really shouldn't be that far now. Maybe Mana was being a little impatient. That didn't really matter, since now the whole group has finally reached Valorie. Her Dragonite was still out, & Valorie was on top of Killita. Kilik looked at her strangely. Was she hurt? It doesn't matter how, just how to treat it.

The strange part is, Draco somehow knew who Valorie was. Guess they met before. What's next, Hilda appearing to see a student in the mountains? Where's Hilbert?

The last time Kilik saw Valorie & Kiyoko, Kiyoko was in Valorie's scarf or something. He was probably in the same spot as before. Kilik looked up at the sky. There's still plenty of time before the end of Thanksgiving Day, speaking of which... I am not gonna dwell on the negatives. Just focus on the now. Kilik tried very hard not to think about his parents not coming. It's always a failure.

"Hey Valorie," Kilik greeted. "You okay?" Again, Valorie looked beat up & hurt. We know it was mentioned that it didn't matter how Valorie got hurt, but Kilik couldn't help getting curious how. She needs treatment right now. He knew that she was hurt. He just wanted confirmation from Valorie. When was Kiyoko coming out into the view anyway?

Last edited:

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Alex sat daydreaming on Rayha's back when Andy's voice snapped him out of it, blinking as he looking towards him.
"Hmm...? Oh, sure if you don't mind... You can ride on Rahya's back if you want too" Alex said, hopping off his pokemon's back and stretching his arms, it would be good to atleast stretch his legs and walk normally.
"Do you need to do anything at the pokemon center?" He chirped happily, hopefully he would be able to get his two other pokemon sent over.

(Really, really sorry about being so late guys. Time just sort of got away from me and parents and stuff made things a little difficult)

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie set her soft gaze to jay's huddled form with pity pooling in her eyes. Watching in silence as his Pokémon busied themselves about their master, she toyed with a lock of hair as she listened to the grief ridden voice of Jay emanate from somewhere beneath his entangled arms.

Bending down she swept up her bag from the golden sands at her feet and brushed off the tan, canvas fabric with a few gentle strokes before redirecting her eyes back to her friend. For a few sparse moments, she pondered. She had felt the dangers of battling such a young competitor but she had not expected to see anyone react in such away. So in terms of logic this reaction was more deep rooted than one must had suspected in the first place. At this conclusion a new trail of thought span into existence. If that was indeed true, should she probe into the personal matters of her new acquaintance or would he find it to be an invasion of his privacy?

Going with the latter of these options, Evie climbed up onto the neighbouring rock and settled on it's rough warm surface, while Leka down below rested on the sand, amber gaze set steadily on the boy.

"It was brave of you to speak up like that Jay." Evie said, speaking quiet tones. "Not many would do that. You should be proud." She smiled at this, tucking her tangled lock behind one ear before refocusing on her company. "Orange will understand, so hush now. No more tears." Her voiced purred, low and comforting tone, a technique shown to her by her uncle to calm down a Pokémon whenever in distress. True, at this particular moment she wasn't trying to calm down an upset miltank but it was the only thing she had.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

After awhile Mana, Kilik and Drake arrived by a gigantic Dragonite, seeing all these Dragons today almost made Mana want to have a Dragon Pokémon too. She noticed quick the Flygon, Kilita, with a girl on her back. Drake and Kilik seemed to know her, was this the girl Kilik was looking for? Probably.

Mana felt a little left out though. She was the only one who didn't knew "Valorie", was she populair or something? Mana couldn't blame herself or anybody else though, she only arrived today. Felicity sat down on the ground and only watched what would happen next, ofcourse she expected for Mana to remain silent.

Would Mana introductle herself to the girl or just stay there like a do-nothing-doll and watch what would happen together with Mana, and not to forget, Tentou who was still in her arms and seeminly enjpying the patting on his blue and yellow fur. Mana saw the girl wasinjured, and remembered the bandage in her bag, should she mention it? Though, Kilik and Drake probably would have bandage too, and Mana never had been useful, so why would she now?

Mana's expression went from cheerful to unusual sad, well… unusual? Maybe for a normal person who had plenty of confidence, but this wasn't the case for Mana. Mana was a girl without this confidence a human was born with. She wasn't teached to have this confidence.

Roxas Jaden Asakura
- Alice's room

Roxas was a little suprised when Alice asked him to feed her. He kept his cool and smiled warmly at the red-haired, sick girl. "Just a moment then…" Roxas stood up and walked back to the kitchen. "Luna, would you like tomato soup?" Roxas asked his pink Umbreon. "Umbre~" Luna jumped from the bed and ran-walked to Roxas. He poured soup in a dish, blew on it to cool it down and putted it on the ground. Luna immediately trowed herself on it and happily ate it.

"What about me?!" Obilivio shouted insulted at the Suicune boy. "Yeah yeah! Mister i-have-no-patience." Roxas served another dish and brought it over to the hungry Lucario.

Roxas walked back to Alice and grabbed the spoon laying in her hot soup. "here we go then~" Roxas said trying to keep his cool and not break out of blylushing and stuttering. Roxas remained calm and blew carefully on the spoon with soup before bringing it over to Alice's mouth. AW WHAT CUTEEE!!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hei​

Hei woke up to see that she was in Cynthia's arms. Disgusted, she slapped Cynthia's arms away as she sat up. Hei looked down to see the chicken salad sandwich on the ground.

"Huh, I actually like chicken salad. Sucks," Hei commented normally before turning to Cynthia, who had sat back in her seat. "You. Me. Battle. Now."

Cynthia raised an eyebrow. "You do know I just told Bai that I wouldn't battle with you, right?"

Hei shrugged. "She won't remember it."

"I will," Cynthia commented with a smirk. "You might as well call Bai out."

Hei grinned. "Nah, I think I'm gonna go around and annoy people."

Cynthia sighed. "Must you?"

"It's a fun hobby."

"Most likely, most of the students are out exploring."

"Then I'll go annoy some teachers."

"You really want Bai's colleagues to hate her before they've even met her?"

"We're sharing the body; they should know everyone."

"Are you going to let Hui out then?"

"Nope."

"That's not meeting everyone."

"They haven't met me first."

"You know what they say about first impressions..."

"Hey, whether you follow or not, I'm going to go annoy people. At least if you follow, you can do damage control."

Cynthia was suddenly cautious; Hei never invited her to annoy people as she knew that Cynthia would stop her. "Why do you want me to follow?"

Hei grinned before standing up and walking out of the cafeteria. Cynthia sighed, but followed.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye

Skye smiled thinly at the pair of them, glancing over at the floating Aipom."Thruh-Throw it." The words were touched with irritation and Ellie obeyed, throwing the creature back into the trees. It righted itself using its tail and with a glare, hopped off. "Wheh-Where were y-yuh-you guh-guh-" He stopped speaking abruptly, taking a few deep, measured breaths. He was getting upset. That never helped his stutter, nor would it help to lash out at his friends. Ellie gave him a small purr, violet eyes glowing as she stared none-too-kindly at Ciel.

"Skye," Ciel spoke up timidly. "Is... um... something wrong?" He could guess mind you, but that was rude and everyone knew that. He was psychic but he had manners... and shyness. Mostly shyness.

The other didn't reply immediately. Then he sighed, putting his head in one hand. "Muh-my bruh-brother is ah-an idiot." Rama snorted. The boy took another deep breath before managing a real, if somewhat tired, smile. "Wheh-Where duh-do you wah-want to go?"

???

The Rufflet let out an oddly violent screech, diving towards Nova and the Reversal attack. "Who's pathetic? I think it's you, you no-good warrior!" The figure giggled, a rather innocent, sick noise.

"Fetch," he hummed, still petting a Shinx. Doom barked and gleefully lunged for the Vulpix now, grinning madly at the game.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose
Wyatt stopped shortly letting his feet sink into the sand. He couldn't find Evie or Jay anywhere as tide washed away the trail of the footprints. He stopped and sat down nearby, in the sand as his Tododile was splashing nearby in the water. Neptune seemed oblivious to what happened as he playfully sprayed water out his jaw at Wyatt, who didn't bother to move and was splashed as a result. His hair grew heavy as it soaked up water and Wyatt couldn't help but feel confused to an extent as he waited for Jay to feel better.

Wyatt looked up to see the bird pokemon that was with Jay earlier, struggling with a bag. It laid the bag out in front of him, almost to suggest that he do something with it, then pointed in the direction wear the footprints were washed away, in the distance was a cove. Was Jay over there? Then the bird pokemon began to tug on the bag, a gesture that was not entirely lost on Wyatt but it fazed him. He lifted the bag from out the sand, and brushed it off. "Is this what you want me to do?" he said to the Starly with a look of amusement.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake and Killita

As Val offered Killita a treat, the flygon gingerly took her entire hand, managing to get the treat and only moderately coating her arm in drool. She crooned happily at Drake, who approached Valorie. He smiled and crossed his arms.

"My, you've gone and done it now kid, we gotta get you to a hospital." he said calmly. "or at least a doctor."

He was being calm mainly to prevent the others from panicing. He was pretty sure what had happened. It might have had something to do with Killita trampling her, but mainly it was riding Dragonite too fast. Most people with flying types or dragons that were fast made that mistake. So she was probably not hurt seriously and only needed to take it easy. Probably. Best not to jostle her too much until a nurse saw her.

"Mana, Killik, either of you have any water?" he said, letting Val rest on Killita's back and moving to scratch Dragonite, if only to make sure the overly large dragon knew that they were friends and that Val would be ok.

Brian

Bri shrugged. "I dunno... What'd Cam do?" he asked curiously, smiling and putting the pokeballs back on his belt, having returned all his pokemon, save Thyme, who was starting to awaen in his bag. She soon pushed her head out and looked around, yawning.

"What the heck?" she mumbled, pulling herself out and standing on Bri's shoulder, looking around. Bri reached up and scratched her and she batted his hand away, still waking up.

"Don't be so cranky Thyme... So... Um... What are you guys doing for Thanks Giving?" Brian asked after a moment.

Nova and Vulpix

Nova simply bowled the little bird over then scooped him into his jaws and hurled him at the wall.

"Yeah no." he said boredly, firing a Flame Burst for good measure. What a crazy bird? Did he have a death wish? When he heard Vulpix yelp and saw him in the houndoom's jaws, he snarled and charged forward. Vulpix, on the other hand, was squirming wildly, trying to get free.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Satchel-Pack
Spoiler:
WHITNEY ELI

Pokémon:
017.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

Part One

"Ready Pidge?"

CHRHRHRHR!!

"Alright, let's do this!" Whitney stomped the board she stood on once or twice. He boot stuck to it each time with a metallic clang. "Step one, test magnetic boots, check! Step two!" She pressed her other foot onto one of the foot-shaped buttons, and it magnetically locked into place, solidly stuck there. "Prepare Footing, check! Step three!" She stomped her other foot onto the other foot-button, and it also locked into place. "Riding pose, check! Step four, Igni-iiieeeeEEAAAH!!" Upon saying the command word, the board began hovering into the air nearly throwing her off balance. Once reagined, she knelt down closer the the board. "Alright... Now ONWARD!!" ..... "Uhh, that's not it... Uh, LIFTOFF!!" ..... "Dang it, how do I go-WOOOAAAAAHHHH!!" With that, the board burst into sudden speed, and she took off over the waters.

"Hey! Halt, heel, relax, SLOW DOWN!!" Bursting over the waters, she had to think fast. "Slower!!" The board slowed pace, enough that she could turn around and wave to her family and, well, /think/. "It's just you and me now, Pidge. Now, where am I going... Command: Glasses - GPS." Her seemingly normal glasses now displayed a GPS system in the right eye. "Command: GPS - Destination - Oak Island. Immediate route." 'Your destination is--' "Yeah, yeah, far away, I got it." Turning her hat backward, and kneeling down closer to the board again, she proudly commanded, "Faster!"

~

"There it is! We made it, Pidge!" The backpack-dwelling bird let out a chirpy cheer and Whitney set her sights on her destination. "Command: Glasses - GPS - Close program." She grinned in anticipation. "This place looks good; alright, LAND!!" ..... "We're still going? CRAP!! ... Uh, Pidge... Emergency landing operation seven!!" The bird chirped in a questioning tone. "The FLYING ONE!! Hoverboard, EJECT!!" The board propelled itself downward at a high speed, exploding with the ground collision. Whitney sighed in relief, as Pidge's bright white wings spanned out behind her and flapped furiously, causing her to land softly on her feet. As she did, the wings folded behind her.

Fixed Float!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Eric nodded at Mark's directions and patted Damascus on the head, "Okay buddy, you know the way, get there as fast as you can." Lucia turned back to Mark, "Oh! Mark, make sure you hang on-" She didn't get to finish as the Salamance roared loudly and in a flash leaped into the air and sped through the sky like a bullet. Lucia's words got drowned out as she clung tightly to Eric before her as the dragon swerved through the air, intent on getting to his target. As they approached the mountains quickly the Salamance began to slow down until they were hovering above the ground.

Lucia felt her floofed up hair and chuckled, "This brings back memories." She said as the dragon began to circle the mountain, his eyes focused on the ground to find a small human. "He'll find your friend quick. He's a good tracker like that." Eric said as the dragon just snorted in response and continued to fly about slowly, gazing over the land quickly.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie made a face as Killita totally slobbered all over here hand, retracting her hand afterwards and just sort of shaking it lightly for a moment as if that would purge it of the drool. Suddenly, voices managed to reach her ears and she looked up to see familiar faces—Oh hey it was Drake! She was totally wearing the half-cape he had given her before. Disregarding the fact that she had received a level nerf since then There was also Kilik and a girl she hadn't seen before. As Drake approached her, Valorie actually smiled and attempted to pretend she was fine alongside a simple "No, no... I'm okay—" only to fall silent as Drake reached her. She seemed pretty comfortable aboard Killita's back. She had a flygon of her own, though she tended to prefer riding Dragonite or Charizard.

...Meanwhile, Shu was getting awful, awful ideas. The most subtle of snickers came from Vaorie's shadow.

"I was just enjoying the mountain air when Killita found me..." she said casually, placing a hand down and rubbing Killita's neck lightly. She was still trying to avoid looking like a damsel in distress. Guys! Seriously! I don't need help! I'll just crawl back! Valorie met Kilik's gaze and then Mana's briefly. She wasn't sure what to say to either of them at the moment.

Dragonite was distracted by Drake's actions, looking down at the male scratching her belly for a moment with interest before abruptly reaching down and picking him up in her arms. Drake promptly received a hug! She actually seemed pretty cheery, and oblivious to anything that could be perceived as danger. After a moment the hug would be loosened, and Drake would be free to slide down off her if he so wished.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark instantly held onto Lucia as tight as he could. Damascus flew extremely fast! It was the first time that Mark had flew so quickly before. He got fairly dizzy quickly, still hanging on tightly to Lucia. his eyes were closed from all the wind blowing into his face. Mark gave a sigh of relief as they got higher into the air and loosened his grip on Lucia. It was certainly a heck of a view! Mark just hopped that he wouldn't fall off. He already had a fear of water, he seriously didn't want a fear of heights now, even though he was already extremely nervous to begin with.

Mark peeked down to the ground but quickly looked away. It was kind of overwhelming at first.

"Haha... this is the second time I've flown on a Pokemon before..." Mark said, giving a small blush, shaking a bit. He looked over the mountains again, this time a bit more confident in himself. Where could she be... If she had Dragonite out then it would be pretty easy to spot her. So far he couldn't see anything.

"Her Dragonite is alot larger then usual. I can't see anything yet... try flying closer." Mark said.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Joint posted with Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
[Css-div="color: white; background-color: red; border-color: white; border-style: dashed; border-width: 7px;"]
Nick * VS. * Jay
FIGHT!
[/div]
Jay finally arrived at Oak Town. Jay first headed to the Pokemon Center and healed his Pokemons. "OK, I'm going to the mart now." Jay got to the mart. "I want to buy 5 Pokeballs and a potion." said Jay to the seller. At last, he headed to the TM shop. Solarbeam for Grovyle and Volt Tackle for Pikachu.

"OK, finally, I'm going to The academy" After a long walk, Jay arrived to the academy, but he saw somebody in the battlefield...! "I-I must battle him!" said Jay to himself, so he ran towards the guy in the battlefield. Then, Jay said with a smile: "Hey, I'm Jay, wanna battle?" Jay said to the guy.

Nick was sitting atop a rock, enjoying the day while Charmander played in and around the various boulders, when a boy called out to him.

"Hey! My name is Jay! Wanna battle?" He said. Nick got down from his perch and approached Jay.

"Hello. I'm Nichola Derrin. You may call me Nick if you wish. As for battling, I think it would be a great experience for Charmander." Nick replied. He signaled for Charmander to come out from where he had hid once the boy showed up, and Charmander obeyed. Charmander slowly walked up to Nick, and hid futilly behind his leg. Nick smiled at this, and picked him up.

"Isn't that right, Charmander?" Nick asked the lizard Pokémon, who hesitantly nodded.

. Jay then said with a smile: "Haha. Cute Charmander you have! So? Let's start the battle?" Jay said to Nick.

"I'm gonna use my Gible I just caught." said Jay. He sent out Gible. Jay was so excited to start the battle. Nick is Jay's first rival in the academy. Or friend, right? :p. Jay then thought: Aww, what was Gible's move again? I can only remember Dragon Rage....

Nick grinned, and took his position on the far side of the field. Charmander hopped atop one of the rocks, ready for battle.

"Okay, um, use Slash!" Nick shouted. Charmander leapt at the Gible, and slashed at it's face.

"Alright, Jay, it's your move!" Nick shouted. He hoped that Charmander could win this one. That would be awesome!

Nick then snapped himself back into a serious battling composure, almost like he used to look when he was a good trainer.

Nick was ready. He send out his Charmander and his Charmander used Slash at Gible. Charmander slashed at Gible, it wasn't very effective sincse normal type moves aren't effective against Ground type Pokemons...

"OK Gible, use Dragon Rage!" Jay shouted. Gible used Dragon Rage on Nick's Charmander, and it succesfully hit the Charmander. Now is Nick's move. "Be careful, Gible!" Jay shouted to Gible.

Nick grimaced as the slightly powerful dragon type move slammed into Charmander. He winced when Charmander was pushed into a rock by the attack.

Okay, we can NOT take another hit like that... Nick thought sadistically. He mentally went through all of the moves that Charmander knew, but none were super-effective against either Ground or Dragon types. Nick swore under his breath, but although he was sure there was no way of winning, he might as well give Jay a run for his money.

"Charmander, Flame Wheel!" He shouted. Charmander got up, and charged at the Gible at high speed, fire springing up around him. Charmander collided with the Ground and Dragon type, pushing it back.

Damn! OK, hold on Gible...! Jay thought...

"Gible, keep using Dragon Rage and try to dodge every move Charmander has! Then the Gible refused and used Sand Tomb. Whoa...great Gible! If we keep like doing like that, then were gonna win! And if he knows how to use Sand Tomb...then he must know how to use Sandstorm! G-Great! Jay thought smiling. "OK Gible! Try to dodge his other move with Dragon Rage!" Jay shouted to Gible.

Nick nodded as Charmander was trapped with Sand Tomb. It was a reasonably weak move, it would just continue over the next few minutes.

Nick nodded and said, "Charmander, use Ember!". The Charmander nodded, and fire sprung up around Gible, burning it. Nick grinned. He hadn't had this much fun battling for a long time!

Charmander used ember on Gible, causing him to burn. "Now, Gible! Sandstorm!" Jay shouted to his Gible. The sandstorm raged,raged more and more...it became a strong sandstorm! Great! The sandstorm doesn't affect Gible! Gible's burned and Charmander is being hurt by the sandstorm. Wonder who will win? Heh...interesting battle! Jay thought.

Nick covered his eyes as a sandstorm kicked up in the battlefield. He tried to see Charmander, but could not.

"Bite! USE BITE!!!" Nick screamed into the sandstorm. He heard the crunch of teeth hitting skin, and a slight yelp from the Gible. He grimaced.

Not looking good... he though. This battle was taking a slow turn for the worse. Both the sandstorm and Sand Tomb would hurt Charmander, leaving him lacking the amount of energy to survive a strong hit.

Charmander used Bite. It's not very effective since Gible is a Ground type Pokemon. "GIBLE, Charmander can't see anything, now, use Dragon Rage again while Charmander is not seeing!!!!!" Jay shouted. I think I've got this one. Jay thought. "Gible, try not to faint by your burn!" Jay shouted to Gible.

Nick heard a brief explosion, and saw a flash of blue light. Hopefully, if he could get one more hit in...

The sandstorm died down. Nick looked expectantly among the rocks for Charmander, but was dismayed to see that he had fainted.

"Alright! You won! It was a great battle!" Nick said to Jay as he emerged. He walked up to him, and held out his hand for a handshake.

"Here's to hoping it'll be a bit more even!" he said. He then saw something glowing, and turned to see...Charmander was evolving! Nick smiled, and walked over to him. The glowing stopped, and Charman-no, Charmeleon, got up, shaking itself off.

"Char," it said. Its voice was deeper, and it seemed stronger. His Pokedex beeped, and he opened it to find that Charmeleon was trying to learn Flamethrower! As he already had six moves, Nick decided to get rid of scratch.

"Haha! Yes! High five!" Nick said. Words could not encompass the amount of joy that he was feeling.

Jay won. It was a great battle. Jay was so happy that he finally found a rival in the academy. Not rival, but friend. "Ehh, Gible, come back before you faint too!" Jay said to Gible. Then Nick said: "Alright! You won! It was a great battle!". Jay then smiled and both Jay and Nick saw the Charmander glowing. Then Charmander stopped growling. No more Charmander because...Nick's Charmander evolved into a Charmeleon! Nick then looked at his Pokedex and the Pokedex said Charmeleon could learn Flamethrower. It has already six moves so he decided to get rid of Scratch. "Awesome! I hope my Gible someday evolves too! Garchomp...that would be awesome! Well, Nick, your a great trainer. Let's battle again someday! And don't forget to catch more Pokemon!" Jay said smiling to Nick.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountians

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Is that really how Valorie got injured. Well, it still really didn't matter how exactly. Valorie was resting on Killita, Draco was being crushed by a hug from Valorie's Dragonite- Speaking of Draco, he asked Mana & Kilik if any of them had any water on them. Kilik still has some Fresh Water. Now I'm craving Soda Pop.

While Draco was still being hugged by Dragonite, Kilik dug into his backpack & dug out a bottle of Fresh Water. "I got some right here," he announced, handing it over to Draco once he's free from Dragonite's grip. It's funny how Pokemon that already belong to another trainer would show their affection to a different person. Every Pokemon is unique in their own way. They're very interesting, always having a new mystery.

Kilik looked at Valorie. She really took that battle hard. Running away like that, Kilik wondered how Valorie's parents were feeling about it. It's probably happened before, but who hasn't run away out of frustration? "Do you really run from a battle after you lose?" he asked Valorie. He knew the answer. He just wanted to get the conversation going, straight to the battle topic, where Valorie ran away.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I walked around the beach with Sparks my Pikachu on my shoulder. Lulu my Riolu was looking around for new members. I smiled and Sparks softly shocked me and made my hair slightly stick up. After about a few minutes of walking around the beach I sat down and looked over the ocean while trying to smile. Sparks and Lulu were in the water talking to Magikarp.

(Pokemon POV)
"Hey Lulu does our trainer seem different to you?" Sparks asked Lulu quietly and Lulu quickly nodded before getting tackled to the ground by an Oshawott. Lulu looked st the Oshawott and her hand glowed and she palmed the Oshawott. The Oshawott flew backwards and looked at Lulu evilly. It surrounded itself with water and flew towards Lulu about to strike her when she jumped out the way at the last second. My eyes widened when I noticed that the Oshawott was about to crash into our trainer. I ran towards the Oshawott and hit it with an Iron Tail making it fall to the ground a few feet away from my trainer.

(My perspective)
"Oh my gosh. Oshawott are you ok?" I asked as tears flowed down the young Oshawotts face. I picked it up and patted the young Sea Otters head. It smiled and cuddled close to me. A slight giggle escaped my lips and Oshawott didn't want to leave my arms.

"Hey Oshawott you wanna join my team?" I asked and the Oshawott nodded quickly and jumped out of my arms. I softly tapped it's head with a Great Ball and the Ball shook a couple if times before it slightly glowed. I threw the Great Ball into the air and Oshawott jumped out and hugged Sparks and gave Lulu a glare.

(Hope this Meets the 4 line requirement)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia ran like giratina itself was after her, or rather, an Abomasnow and it's goons. It turned out that ice pokemon did not necessarily appreciate exceedingly warm human hands rubbing their hands, and sometimes they had friends. Who went out of their way to pet a potentially dangerous wild pokemon? Right here, folks. Knee-length black hair flowing in the wind behind her and dangerously short skirt swaying with each frenzied pump of her bare legs, this young lady had found herself in quite a pickle. She couldn't help it if snorunt were so /cute/! She also couldn't help it that she hadn't taken survival 101. If she had, she probably would've known better than to take the snorunt /with/ her as she ran.

But really, if one expected her to think practically after seeing her in the plains in a mini-skirt with little to nothing keeping the lower half of her body warm they might have been expecting a bit much.

A rather frightened snorunt in the cradle of her arms, Olivia had given up all hopes of fighting her way out after nearly getting turned into a popsicle treat by an ice beam. Though she couldn't have realized it due to her lackluster knowledge that was just a warning shot however, and now that she was running with their prize the group of pokemon were not pulling anymore punches. Ty and Nemo would start to feel the ground shaking as a wall of snow approached them from the distance at high speeds, a certain female at it's head hopelessly trying to outrun it. This lasted about five seconds before a large chunk of ice crashed into her lower legs and knocked her on her butt, where she was promptly scooped up by the avalanche and tossed around like a ragdoll.

Before long she was deposited near Ty and Nemo's current location, snow all over her and, you guessed it, a rather frightened and confused wild snorunt sitting on her stomach. The snorunt was looking around erratically, and might choose to run off if given the chance. Olivia seemed to be disorientated, but had taken notice of the two others nearby. Besides some scrapes, no /visible injury was detectable. She seemed dizzy however, and shook her head slowly as if to free her thoughts from constraint as she tried to take in the other two's visage.

Perhaps a better thing to think about however was where the pokemon that had caused that avalanche were. After all. There were no mountains to cause a /natural/ avalanche here.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
Icy Plains
~
Nemo was about to comment on her groomer companion's fascination with gadget wizardry, but thought better of herself at a glance from the ever-calm Berth and the sound of rumbling tipping off her pale ears to potential danger nearby. With a scuff of her sneakers against the snow, she spun her teal head to face the top of the plains were the grumble of frost and force could be heard in preparation of its immense cold bearing down upon whatever hapless citizens happened to be in its way. She'd wrassled with a Makuhita, and the tide of white that peeked over the mountaintop was nothing to her; but the breeder boy with the midget Pokemon was a tad more vulnerable.

And while the Orrean was not an outstanding thinker, she knew how to battle, and the strengths and weaknesses of all of her Pokemon. That Cyndaquil could have blown some flame, but that would leave her and Ty covered in either boiling steam or covered in warm water; a carrier of diseases and fungi. No, Berth was a tank of a Pokemon with enough bulk to cover more than both of them, and his thick fat could protect him from most any environmental hazard the island could see fit to throw at them. She ordered the Hariyama to form a blockade before Ty with its body, which it did with squatting muscular legs and flat hands splayed before it like a pile of sandbags. Nothing would move him but a massive blast.

With the only liability now possessing a defense, Nemo span to face the avalanche with a challenging grin as she flexed the muscles in her exposed arms and prepared to take the brunt of nature's chilled fury. It was only when her eyes settled on a speck at the head of the bombarding frost that she noticed the other figure at the head of it, a snorunt in her arms and a short skirt flailing in the air behind her from sheer momentum, as her bared legs stumbled to keep their footing on the slippery slope of icy doom. Had she a mind to speak during action, the trainer would have made some wry remark about it complicating the situation.

Instead, Nemo reached into her belt pouch of berries and grasped the one with a hard exterior against her fingers; she wouldn't be able to catch the girl without snapping her spine in two, but she could make the recovery a little easier. She braced herself for the snow, compacting all of her muscles and calling up her psychic training to add another barrier for the snow to break through in its attempt to destroy her body; but it was more trained than any of the squishy residents of the island. The brunt of it passed without much comment, as she grunted to ignore the sheer ice against her skin and pushed through with only flakes of frost scattered across her form. Her concern was the girl that led the avalanche, who laid covered in the stuff a few feet away.

Nemo shook her head to push away the snow, while her fingers sliced the peel from the berry and she hurried to Olivia's side, kneeling down in ignorance of the Snorunt and offered the berry to the fallen girl's lips, its juicy contents revealed. "Aspear berry. It'll ward off the cold." Nemo explained shortly, eager to aid her momentary sister-in-arms just as she had done for Ty.

Back