• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Um, the grass is fine. It isn't bright if it's what your thinking. New screens:

9-1.png

10-1.png

Lihinel

so what?
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2008
The mapping is good, but some of the tiles are a bit ugly and need some corrections. (Like those pixels at the middle of the left/right boarder of the puddles)

Um, the grass is fine. It isn't bright if it's what your thinking.
Maybe, but it seems like it was ripped from some low quality screenshots. espacialy those 4 pixel large wannabe leafs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
#1. The mini pixels on the mud will stay like that because it makes the mud going out. You know what I mean? If it's all clean, it will give the appearence that it isn't dirty.

#2. Oh! That grass had not been ripped from screenshots. It a home-made grass.

Lihinel

so what?
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2008
#1. The mini pixels on the mud will stay like that because it makes the mud going out. You know what I mean? If it's all clean, it will give the appearence that it isn't dirty.

Ok, if the grass was meant to look like this that i guess its ok, but about point #1:

I don't mean those large mud areas, sorry about that, my english isn't all that great.

I made red circles around the area i meant and a blue cycle around what it should imho look like.
But it shouldnt be that linear all the way, so if you use larger areas with this tile some changes are ok, but since this part is only 1 picel long it looks a bit out of place.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Ok, if the grass was meant to look like this that i guess its ok, but about point #1:

I don't mean those large mud areas, sorry about that, my english isn't all that great.

I made red circles around the area i meant and a blue cycle around what it should imho look like.
But it shouldnt be that linear all the way, so if you use larger areas with this tile some changes are ok, but since this part is only 1 picel long it looks a bit out of place.

Hehe, thanks for the notice. Oh and btw, your english is good enough for me!

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2007
Looks like a nice game of yours. Cool screenshots. I'm sure there will be somehow to make the game stand out from the rom hacks, good luck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Now it's time to reveal the places (Forsts/caves/Mt./lake/field) of Lookin! Note that they are in the right order. (There ~Manaphy~!)

*** Major Spoilers ***

- Romsh Cave
- Minerhole Dig
- Raifall Forest
- Padding's Pasture
- Hapriend Lake
- Rayshine Forest
- Mt. Zenith

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hey (sorry for double posting),

I have done some bran new screenshots feature Luxterra City, Route 701 and Route 703!

b.png

c.png

d.png

e.png

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2007
Your mapping needs slight improvement, you want to try and condense things as much as possible to prevent yourself from having huge empty spaces.

You're using RMXP I presume? Have you visited the forum for that? I can PM you the link if you like? You can get a lot of great help and positive criticism from there to help you with this project.

Over all its looking good though, keep it up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
He talked to me on MSN. He told me that he will register as a new account because he had an error message while logging in. His name is Gabriel (I kinda know him). And no, I don't ask others to register and reply here.

=_='

Magestia

High Emperor
Years
Between the Diamond and Pearl graphics, or the fact that is being made on RMXP, it seems like an evened out project. I especially like the Diamond and Pearl graphics though lol I'm jealous!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yeh. As everybody knows, in USA and Canada, Pkmn DP has come out. Now, this week, you wont see much stuff (Some problems are going around in the program)

Soo... Next week, I will show you new stuff from Pokemon Gale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back