• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to change the battle bgm when certain conditions are met?

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
  • If you've played Pokémon Black and/or White, you have probably noticed that the music changes when you are on the last Pokémon of a gym leader, or one of your Pokémon are almost dead.
    I want to sort of recreate this.
    I want when game switches 42 (for example) is on, than music changes when the enemy's last Pokémon is on the field.
    I also would like to know if I can do the same thing, but change the bgm when player's last Pokémon is on the field and game switches 43 is on.
    I realize that those who know how to do this may not wish to share their knowledge, and that's fine.
    I am keeping a credits.txt file to remind me who to credit so tell me who to credit if you give me the information.

Back