• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NurseJoy's Pokemon Adoption Agency

weightoftheworld

Mimiroru
Years
  • Hey
    So This is my Adoption agency, Every Week New pokemon will be offered for Adoption and will be traded for the best offer.
    I will also be looking for any Pokemon you are willing to put up for trade for these i can offer you any Starter pokemon, baby pokemon, or breedable pokemon (subject to availability)
    If you trade me hacks or clones please state before hand
    So please offer me some pokemon to get this thread starter :)
    First up for trade
    Spoiler:

Nurse Joy :t113:

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    I really like the idea of this thread^^ kinda refreshing=)

weightoftheworld

Mimiroru
    Years
  • I dont want to trade for them, I just want more pokemon to get the adoption centre on the go. but i cant trade them for absolutely nothing can i? cos the game doesn't work that way.

You Can have Charzi. um Cant remember the natures im not at home so dont have my ds ill post tomorrow. All im looking for is some pokemon with cute names and a story for adoption. please publicize my post.

Ok
    Charzi= Bashful
    Squirt= modest

Last edited:
    Back