• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Pikachu loves Ketchup ♥

GonbeTR

Snorlax's son
Years

Pikachu fell in love with ketchup at episode 42: "Showdown At Dark City"
When Ash was in trouble between Yas and Kas gym, at this time Pikachu cares only its KETCHUP!
This drawing is one of my oldest pokemon drawings.
I hope you like it.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Ah, I remember that episode. A classic, that was. ^_^
I like the fact that you used a squeeze bottle instead of a traditional bottle. I'm sure this would look pretty cool colored, since your art skills must have improved by now.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
Years
Ketchup Obsession

GonbeTR said:

Pikachu fell in love with ketchup at episode 42: "Showdown At Dark City"
When Ash was in trouble between Yas and Kas gym, at this time Pikachu cares only its KETCHUP!
This drawing is one of my oldest pokemon drawings.
I hope you like it.

OMG I keep that alive too, everytime I go into a restarautn during a con I take pics of pika with ketchup, my friends even dared me to run into a wedding that was going on at a con and steal ketchup off teh table in my pikachu princess costume..(the things we do on a dare huh..LOL)...

Bute heres 2 pics I drew awile ago..
ketchup.jpg

KetchupBattle.jpg

ketchup2.jpg

100_2339.jpg

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
One word = Kawaii <3 When I first glanced at that pic,I LMAO.

You did a great job on it!Keep up the good work ;D

Dark-Zero

Megaman Zero 1, 2, 3, 4 owner
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I dont understand how in some houses they dont have ketshut O.o nice drawing ma8

Back