• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Techno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
Pokemon Techno

Story:Your this 10 years old boy/girl who arrives in keon region from the kanto region looking for a starter pokemon in the keon region because your parents couldn't find a job in the kanto region.But they found a successful job in the keon region.Guess what there the new the professor the former one had just got fired.So now you are going to start your journey.To become the greatest pokemon master there is.All of sudden you see a evil group called team Trance on t.v.They took your parents when your parents where studying new pokemon.Hurry come save your parents from team Trance!Choose your own name. By the way you get choices either Magno fire type,Aquateck water type, or Leafous grass type.To save your parents.You can keep it after saving your parents.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
thx dooku01 I Really need drawings for the game

do you know how to make banners ? i need those to

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
The first town called 'Sapphire town'

you can do the first town called 'Sapphire town'

Last edited:

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
what exactly are you going to contribute and if you want a support bar include more things to work with like sprites and pictures.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
ok i get that i need sprites and picture, I would contribute ahhh i dont know, but when i figure out i will reply to you Death5 Shadow,yeah like i was surfing the web to find sounds and music for the game but i wasnt so successful

:( that was very disappointing

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
bye i'll explain later the detail

the detail: you know pokemon hg/ss new bark town just like that same town at least similar to that.I guess that is all the detail for sapphire town :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
ok you can make the banners when the pokemon starter sprites are done;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
i dont really know deeelove

:) just have to wait i guess

Last edited:

dooku01

Save the manatees!
Years
Hey,one thing dexter-

I SIGNED UP FOR STARTER DRAWINGS,NOT GRAPHIC IMAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[oh yeah,when i say ''starter'' i mean like starting stuff,not like first pokemon]

O yeah,also,i might be the spriter soon because my parents are thinking about buying me this sprite program.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
ok just try the first town in sinnoh regular graphic like in the game

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
i would like to help with some sprites of some pokemon. new at it but not to bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back