• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League (IC)[T]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
  • Clark Davies
    Cerulean City

Clark smiled at Fiona and petted her as he and his older sister continued to talk. The talk went on for some minutes, and soon a girl came to the table both were sitting at with some Pokéballs. "Here you are, Laurie. All your Pokémon are fully healed." she said. Laurie thanked her and then she left.

"Anyway, I thought you'd be starting your journey today?" she asked her brother.

"Yeah..." he said, "But I dunno. I feel...weird." Laurie raised her eyebrow at him, concerned about Clark suddenly getting cold feet and having second thoughts about something he was so excited about the day before. The boy looked down. "It's just...We've both stuck together through all our lives." he added, "You've always taken care of me sis, ever since Mom left. And I just don't want to leave you alone here."

Laurie bit her lower lip. "I told you, silly! I'll be fine!" she said, "You don't have to worry about me!"

"I know... But it's a huge step." he said, "I don't know if I'm ready to take it."

"You are, Clark. Trust me." Laurie said, and both Davies siblings were silent for a moment. "Tell you what. I'll take you to Cerulean Cape. We'll hang out one last time and I'll even teach you how to catch a Pokémon." Clark smiled, his eyes full of joy. "Really? You'll do that?"

"Yup. But you have to promise, that after that you'll go on your journey, okay?" she asked, and her brother replied with a nod. She smiled. "Good." she said, then stuffed what was left on her sandwich in her mouth. After chewing and swallowing, she grabbed her Pokéballs and got up from the chair. "Let's go Clark. But first I'll see if there's a challenger or not. You don't mind waiting for a little while, do you?" Clark shook his head, a big grin on his face. He got up from his seat as well, and followed his sister through the Gym, with Belle skipping happily behind.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    70px-Boulder_Badge.png

Act-1 Chapter-4
    The Battle of the Earth
    VSBrock.png

"Nah, let's challenge the leader straight up, that Venusaur sure strengthened our Pokemon so i reckon we will be able to beat 'em!" Natu said with a fiery look in his eyes.

"Okay then your the boss" Tai replied looking at the map of the city.

"Hmm looks like we have to go there!" Tai said pointing at a building.

"Okay then!" Natsu said with a passion.

Tai and Natsu ran down the busy streets of Pewter before they stood in front of a magnificent building that read "Pewter City Gym" the 2 boys entered the gym and before them stood a rocky terrain.

"So you too wish to challenge me?" A voice echoed throughout the stadium.

"Yes... but we battle duo style so challenging each of us is out of the question." Natsu yelled back.

"Then so be it." the voice echoed back.

Before the boys stood a tall man with tan skin and brown hair, a referee stood up and ran over the rules.

"Okay... Go Kiba!" Tai yelled.

"Go Trunks!" Natsu yelled.

"Go Geodude... Go Onix!" the gym leader called out.

"Okay Kiba use Leaf Storm so it keeps the 2 enemies busy." Tai ordered

"Okay while Kiba is using Leaf Storm charge up your Solar Beam Trunks!" Natsu yelled.

"Geodude use Defence Curl! Onix use Harden!" The Gym Leader said knowing that it would be a tough fight for him.

The 4 Pokemon did as their masters commanded them to but as the 2 moves being used by the boys were super-effective against the 2 rock pokemon they were as good as dead withing the first 5 minutes.

Kiba grew to level 12
    Trunks grew to level 13

"Dammit, Kabutops I choose you, use rapid spin!" the gym leader yelled throwing his pokeball onto the field.

"Use Withdraw Trunks!" Natsu yelled with a wink.

"Turt!" Trunks replied in acknowledgement.

"Use Leech seed Kiba, then use Tackle!" Tai yelled.

"Pfft, a normal type move against a rock-type pokemon your a joke!" the gym leader yelled.

Kabutops made contact with Trunks but Trunks held together and counter attacked with a solar beam that it was charging up instead of using withdraw, Kabutops fainted.

"Hmmm you two are good, well you deserve this badge, I am Brock by the way good comunication between your team maybe you two will be the next champion" Brock said with a smile.

"Yeah just maybe we might be the champion." Tai said calling back Kiba.

Kiba Grew to level 13
    Trunks grew to level 14

Tai and Natsu after visiting the Museum and looking at all the old fossils set off on their journey.

What dangers await them in mount moon?

Gym Battles are meant to give out a lot of exp.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • 246.png

Chapter 1-4: Kanto Route 7 Pt. 2

[h2][/h2]
    Jose and Rasque went to the PokeMart to by some Pokeballs, and then went to Route 7. There, they immediately encountered a wild Meowth. "Okay Rasque. Use screech, and follow it with a bite!" Rasque nodded, and then executed the moves he was told to do by Jose. The Meowth fainted after receiving the combo moves.

---
    Rasque grew to Level 8
    ---

Jose took a Pokeball from his bag, and as he threw it to the Meowth, a wild Pokemon suddenly blocked in the way.

Shake

Shake

The Pokeball didn't even get to shake three times when the catching failed. It is revealed to Jose and Rasque, by that time, that that Pokemon is a Shinx. The wild Shinx suddenly bitten Rasque, but it was different. The bite comes with an electricity. It didn't damage Rasque very much, though. "Rasque use Rock...ummm...ROCK SLIDE! Larvitar did not waste any more time and immediately executed the said move. Several rocks fell from the air and into the Shinx. The Shinx dodged some of the falling rocks, but it was hit by some too. "Now to finish it off...Rasque use bite! The Larvitar opened its mouth wide, and bit the Shinx. The Shinx fainted.
    ---
    Rasque grew to Level 9
    ---
    Then Jose threw a Pokeball.

Shake

Shake

Shake

Click!

---
    Shinx
    Level: 7
    Moveset:
    Thunder Fang
    Leer
    Tackle
    Spark
    ---

Jose's face was suddenly filled with joy. It was the first time he caught a Pokemon. He hugged Rasque, then he took the Pokeball with the caught Pokemon. "I shall call you Jump, since you jumped in my way when I was about to catch that Meowth." Jose smiled, and looked at the sky. It was already sunset.

Last edited:

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • (sorry guys, again I've not left myself enough time to write something. >.<)
    215.gif

Viridian Forest

Andrea was walking through the forest, under the trees to escape the rain, when she felt her left foot get caught on something. Before she knew it, she was falling, and she let out a yelp as her shoulder hit the ground. Her voice echoed for a moment, and she turned to face whatever had made her trip.

"Pika?"

It was a yellow mouse-like Pokémon, which was instantly recognizable as a resident of the forest.

"A Pikachu..." Andrea said, before getting to her feet and grabbing a Pokéball. "Alright then. Come on, Sneasel, let's catch it!"

"Snea!" her Pokémon said excitedly as it was released into battle.

"Ice Shard!"

Sneasel formed the orb of energy from earlier, launching it at the Pikachu which couldn't even react to the quick move. The Pikachu took the entire hit and was knocked a few feet backwards, before gaining its footing and shocking Sneasel with a Thundershock attack, and there was no way in Hell that Sneasel was going to dodge that. It looked hurt; that Pikachu must be pretty strong. But Andrea and her Pokémon had to keep going to catch that thing.

"Damn... come on, do it again!" The Sneasel repeated its actions and was able to hit the Pikachu again; this time, the electric-type Pokémon was definitely hurt. It charged another Thundershock, but before it could attack, Andrea had fished a Pokéball from her bag and thrown it at the foe.

The Pikachu was sealed inside the ball, and the sounds of battle went silent. The ball shook once, twice, before it came open again and the Pokémon inside broke free. Then, to Andrea's dismay, it wasted no time in shocking her Sneasel again.

"Sneasel!" Andrea exclaimed, rushing to her Pokémon's aid.

The poor Sneasel was done for; it was panting heavily and struggling to even stand up. "S...Snea...Sneasel..." it said in what seemed like reassurance that it was fine, but it collapsed soon afterwards. Andrea looked in her bag. Two Pokéballs left. She took one and threw it at the Pikachu in a last-ditch effort to catch it.

It rolled once. Twice. Three times. And then it clicked, showing that it had successfully captured the Pokémon. Andrea breathed a sigh of relief, before walking up to the ball and picking it up. Looking back at her fainted Sneasel, it didn't take long for her to decide her course of action; return Sneasel to its Pokéball and get the hell out of Viridian Forest.

---

Pikachu
    025.gif

Level: 8
    Moveset:
    Growl
    Thundershock
    Tail Whip

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Clark Davies
    Cerulean City Gym

To Clark's dismay, there was a trainer; and since it was Laurie's duty as a Gym Trainer to engage in battle with challengers to see if they got what it takes to challenge the Leader, his plans with his sister would have to wait. Laurie stepped into position while Clark watched from the side of the pool. When he saw the challenger, he instantly recognized him: he was the rude boy he had run into when entering the Gym! The challenger recognized him as well and glared at him. "Hey! What are you doing here, punk!"

"That punk you talk about is my brother." Laurie said with a stern face. The challenger felt a surge of rage in his body. The girl who stopped him from getting to Misty and the boy who stood in his way while leaving the gym were siblings? Then both have to pay for standing in my way! he thought.

"I'll deal with you later." he said disrespectfully to Laurie, and turned his gaze to the weaker-looking Clark. "YOU, PUNK!" Clark looked at him with annoyance, "WE'LL BATTLE NOW!"

Laurie sighed. That boy was not going to go anywhere if he kept up with that attitude. She didn't know if it was allowed for people to have battles inside the Gym that way. But it could be her chance for Clark to have her first Pokémon battle, and she knew he could do it. Besides, if Clark defeated the rude boy, the boy would definitely stand no chance against the more experienced Laurie and the even more experienced Gym Leader, so she decided to let it slip this time.

"Clark, come forward. Time for your first battle." she said, and motioned him to come.

"First battle! Ha! It's going to be a cakewalk!" the obnoxious challenger said, "After I'm done with you, noob, I'm gonna wipe the floor with this Gym!"

I wiped the floor with you a matter of minutes ago, but whatever... Laurie said as CLark stood up next to her. "Alright Clark, send out you Pokémon." she said, and Clark nodded. "Fiona, go!" he said, and his Bellsprout took her place in the narrow battlefield. "Ha! That one looks so weak! I'm gonna thrash it!" the rude boy said, "Titan, go!"

The boy sent out a Mankey that instantly glared at Fiona. It looked like it would snap and go into a rampage any second, like a time bomb. "Okay, Clark," Laurie said, "What you have to do is simple: command attacks and make your opponent faint. You know Fiona's moves, right? Well, go for it!"

Clark nodded, and heard the boy shout out an attack. "Titan, Scratch!"

"Fiona, Ingrain!"

As the Mankey's paws got near Fiona to scratch her, her root-like legs extended unto the water and she 'glued' herself to the battleground, absorbing nutrients from the water to regain her health. The opponent smirked and chuckled at Clark's move, considering it a 'wimp move'. Clark just took a deep breath, trying to keep his cool in front of this pompous trainer.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Aggie Gardner
    Prologue - Goodbye, Johto!

"Now, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Mum."

"Because it's not too late to change your mind, you know that?"

"Yes, Mum."

Aggie held back an exasperated sigh as her mother fussed around her, straightening her collar and tweaking the straps of her backpack. Of course, she meant well, but Aggie couldn't help but feel molly-coddled. At nineteen, most kids around here had been on the road for a few years already, and she'd bet her license that half of their mothers didn't fret as much as hers did.

"For Arceus' sake, Karen, let the kid be." Aggie's father responded irritably from the doorway. "It's only Kanto. She'll practically be around the corner."

"Yes, but it may as well be Unova!" Her mother cried hysterically, before dropping her voice to a whisper, as if Aggie couldn't hear. "You know she's not as… worldly as Gena, Martin."

And, there it is. It always seems to come down to Gena, Aggie's eternally successful elder sister. Some people get everything at the drop of a hat, and that was Gena. Some people work relentlessly all their lives and get pennies. That was Aggie. She wasn't even that bitter about it, really. That's just the hand she was dealt, and she had to accept that.

"Well, I've got to get to work, so if she wants a lift to Olivine you'd better wrap it up." Aggie's father was a lot less diplomatic when dealing with his wife's hysterics than Aggie was, but this time she was grateful for it. The sooner they got out, the better.

Aggie's mother took her by the shoulders and held her at arm's length, looking her up and down. "This will be the making of you." She whispered, her eyes glassy with tears. Aggie caught her father rolling his eyes over his wife's shoulder. Aggie's mother seemed to sense this, and steeled herself.

"Go, have fun!" She beamed. "Love you, Chickpea."

"Love you, mum."

Aggie climbed into the passenger seat of the beat-up transit van sitting outside the house. The famous "MooMoo Farm" logo was plastered on the side, and peeling at the edges. Her father, wearing a baseball cap donning the same logo, turned the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life. Heading west, the battered van thundered down Route 38.

The two had been sitting in silence for a few minutes, before Aggie's father spoke.

"You know kid, if it does get too much for you-"

"Oh Dad, not you as well…" Aggie groaned. Did nobody think she was capable of looking after herself?

"Let me finish. Don't feel like you need to impress us. We're not expecting you to come back champion. We just want you to do your best. Don't feel like you've got to-"

"Live up to Gena's lofty heights?"

Neither spoke for a few seconds, and only the rattling of the old engine could be heard.

"Just, do your best, kid. That's all."

Nothing more was said. The van screeched to a halt under the colourful flags framing the docks in Olivine City, and Aggie breathed in the salty air.

"Love you, sweetheart."

"Love you too, dad."

Aggie opened the van door and, even through her boots, felt the cobbles in the stone beneath her feet. She waved half-heartedly to the MooMoo van, which squealed back to life and made its way back to Route 39.

Aggie wandered over to the water's edge. Her boat wasn't due for another few minutes. Her reflection peered back at her, bearing the same bewildered look that Aggie could never seem to shake from her face. Her milky, freckled face sat under a mass of frizzy blonde hair, bloated and pitiful. Her body, shimmering in the water's surface, wasn't one of a champion. Not even curvy, just thickset and shapeless.

Of course, her parents were right. She wasn't going to get far. Maybe the whole thing was pointless, and she was just kidding herself. She could just go back now, and-

"Diiiile!"

With a burst of white light and a splash of water, Aggie's Totodile let himself free from its ball and dived over the edge, shattering Aggie's reflection. Startled and soaked, Aggie burst into loud and unrelenting laughter, as her partner splashed merrily beyond the dock. Before she'd even caught her breath, the luxury cruise liner that would take her to Vermillion glided into the bay.

Shaking her head and smiling, Aggie bent down to pick up her Totodile from the water.

"Come on, Brathu. We might as well give it a shot."

Last edited:

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Alexis Vendler
    Ani361MS.png

Chapter 1 - Part I : "The starting winds of rivalry!"

"Don't forget to call from time to time!" a loud voice came from inside just as young Alexis put her bag over her shoulder. She checked to see if anything was missing and then opened the door.

"I will, I will. Not even gone yet and you already miss me." Alexis said as she exited through the door followed by her pokemon.

"Don't act smart with me." Her mother said as she came to the door. " Of course I'm going to miss you. You're father had to leave early for work but he' wishes you the best."

"I know. He gave me a long speech last night." Alexis said giggling towards Yuki as she was wandering in the front garden.

"That's your father for you. Ok we've talked a lot about this so this is my last advice. No matter how hard things may seem you'll always have someone to get through with." her mother said and gave her a kiss on the head. "Now off you go!"

"Thanks mom! Farewell!" she said as she let go of her mother's hand and rushed towards the front gate. She didn't even waste time opening it she just jumped over it, quickly followed by Yuki who surprisingly did the same as her Trainer. Her mother couldn't help but snicker as she was used to her girls way of doing things. However before she could close the door she heard a loud noise from over the fence. As she rushed over, opening the front gate, she stumbled upon her daughter and her pokemon on the ground, above another girl that had gold like wavy hair up to her waist and her pokemon.

"You dimwit, get off of me!" the girl finally shouted pushing Alexis down. "And look your stupid pokemon is as dimwitted as you. Guess it takes one to train one." The girl said rushing over to pick her little candle like pokemon.

"Wait a minute. I may have bumped into you but that's no reason to badmouth me and my pokemon. "Alexis said angrily as she brushed the dust off her pokemon. Her mother watched carefully so that things would not get out of hand.

"Now girls there's no need to get angry here. " Alexis's mother said.

"You get out of this old hag! Look my clothes are ruined." the foul-mouthed girl said not even looking the woman in the eye, too occupied to brush the dust off her designer clothes.

"Old hag! Why I remembe…" Alexis's mother said her eye twitching but was quickly cut off by her daughter.

"Listen here you little princess. You have no right to act that." Alexis burst nearly moments away from hitting the girl.

"Why of course I do. I'm Lillian Rosewood, the daughter of Stephan Rosewood the biggest sponsor of the Pokemon League." She lashed at Alexis all high and mighty.

"Umm doesn't ring a bell." She replied sincerely. Alexis wasn't really native to this region so of course some things were out of her knowledge , especially spoiled rich girls.

"Why I'll be, in what dump have you been living all your life?"

'"At least I don't act like a spoilt brat just because my dad funds the league. If it wasn't for your father you wouldn't have anything." Alexis lashed back as she couldn't stand the girl.

"Why you!!!!"the girl snapped. "I'll show you. I challenge you to a pokemon battle right here, right now." Lillian said and let her pokemon on the ground.

"Fine by me. Nothing better that to start my journey teaching you a lesson. Yuki you ready?" Alexis said going a few feet back passing by her mother who was in between the two and would have to act as a referee.

"Runt Snorunt!"the pokemon cried all hyped. As the young damsel was getting to her position Alexis got her pokedex up and scanned the pokemon Yuki had to face.

607.gif

"Litwick, the Candle Pokémon. Litwick appear to be helping to guide the way of people by illuminating areas that are darkened, but in reality they are actually leading them to the Ghost World."

"Hmm so a Litwick. Not a very good match up!" she said knowing that her ice type pokemon had a type disadvantage in this fight. But Yuki nudged her foot letting Alexis know that she had no reason to worry.

"Ok peasant have no right to start so we'll hit it off. Litwick use ember!" she said and the candle pokemon immediately burst out a stream of orange sparks towards Yuki.

"You cease to amaze me!" Alexis said nearly face-palming herself. "Yuki Double team on the double!" she said and as the Ember attack was just about to hit, Yuki's body glowed white and in an instant created several copies of herself around the field. Only one got diminished by the fiery attack but that was just a copy. " Now follow up with Powder Snow!" all the Snorunt copies started running towards Litwick and within seconds launched a barrage of Powder Snow attacks overwhelming the pokemon despite not doing much damage.

"You think that petite attack can keep us down! You don't know the first thing about battling." Lillian said in a superior tone and then ordered a Smog attack from her pokemon. The flame on Litwick head turned into a thick cloud of smoke that spread all across the field, making all the copies of Yuki disappear. "Ha found you! Fire Spin!" Lillian continued as she spotted the single figure of Yuki. Litwixk, as ordered, started an orange vortex from its head and launched it straight and Yuki trapping her in a vortex of fire. "This should be done in a matter of seconds! The rich girl said brushing off her hair from her shoulder.

As hard as it was to admit Alexis knew that despite being such a snob, Lillian was actually very good at battling. She watched as her poor Yuki was trapped in the vortex. "We can't let things end this way." She said to herself as she was thinking. Then a few seconds into her thoughts and idea popped out. "Yuki use a rollout attacks straight at Litwick!" Alexis shouted.

"You're really serious. Your pokemon would damage itself more if it were to break through the wall of fire." Lillian said as she heard Alexis's plan. However, Alexis was sure of what she was doing so Yuki trusted her. The ice pokemon jumped up and curled into a ball then rolled through the wall of fire and went straight for Litwick. As Yuki went through the Fire Spin she suffered some damage but at the same time got covered in flames. The ignite ball rolled as fast as it could into Lillian's Litwick knocking both the fire and ice pokemon to the ground. As the two girls looked over they saw both their pokemon had fainted so that only meant that it was a draw.

"You just got lucky there. If I had prepared a barrage a defense you would have lost!" Lillian said frustrated as she called her pokemon back into her pokeball, then didn't even wait for a reply and left.

"Geez spoiled and a sore loser!" were Alexis's words as she picked her up. "Guess our first battle ended in a draw." Alexis said as her pokemon regained consciousness.

"The first of many!" her mother finally said. "But you did surprisingly well for your first one, much better that me when I started. "her mother continued being surprised of how well the girl handled the battle. "Just make sure to try and act faster and not get your pokemon in those situations.

"We'll do our best!" Alexis said. "Good thing I won't see her again." Making a reference to Lillian.

"Hmm I wonder about that."her mother pondered as, having a lot of experience from her journey, she knew that this type of conflicts only lead to rivalry and to more meetings. But, she decided to let her girl find out on her own. "But she sure hasn't changed one bit."

"What?!? You know her?" Alexis said puzzled.

"Yes. As surprising as it may seem, her father is also funding your father's research. But I don't think she knows that dear." Her mother said.

"Ugh that's not good. Well as far as I'm concerned I never want to cross paths with her ever again. Now I'm gonna go to the center and then head to Route 2." Alexis said and started walking towards the right.

"The other way dear!" her mom said going back into the garden.

"I knew that, I knew that." She said flustered as she rushed back the other way.

Yuki grew to level 8.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Clark Davies
    Cerulean City Gym

The Mankey's next move was another Scratch attack. Clark told Fiona to use Vine Whip, and when Titan's paws were touching her, she smacked him with some vines that she grew from her body. The Mankey was sent flying and was lucky not to have fallen into the water. The rude opponent growled, and it appeared he was not taking the situation very well. "Titan, Fury Swipes!"

Titan huffed, then charged at Fiona with eyes filled with rage. It flung his arms and scratched the slender Pokémon many times. Fiona appeared to have lost quite the amount of energy, but after it smacked her opponent again with Vine Whip, she looked more refreshed, and still willing to fight. The challenger could not understand what was going on, and was getting more angry and anxious with every second.

"Tch! Why can't you go down already!" the boy barked, "Titan, come on! Use Fury Swipes again!"

"Fiona, try to dodge and use Vine Whip!" Clark commanded.

Titan charged at Fiona again, but this time the Bellsprout made use of her slender body to dodge the attack and, as the furious Pokémon kept going, smacked him on his back with Vine Whip, making him gain more momentum, more speed, and making him fall into the water. The challenger's jaw dropped, ubale to see what he was witnessing. "HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE! THAT WIMP POKÉMON HASN'T TAKEN ANY DAMAGE AT ALL!" he screamed in fury, "YOU CHEATED! CHEATER!"

"I'm not cheating. It's-" Clark attempted to explain, but was interrupted by the foul-mooded boy. "SHUT UP! YOU'RE GOING DOWN, PUNK! TITAN, REVENGE!" With the little energy it had left, Titan climbed back into the battlefield, since he had fallen in shallow waters, and charged at Fiona again, looking even more furious and blood-thirsty. His fist was glowing with dark reddish purple energy, and Fiona looked a bit scared by the Mankey's eyes. Clark, however, was calm, and gave his Bellsprout the final command. "Vine Whip. Hit him on the side."

Fiona nodded and, with the whip she had smacked the foe many times before, hit him hard on the side. Since the Pokémon was madly charging forward, it was easily flung to the side and it flew over the battlefield. It landed back in the water, in a floating ring that was there, however this time it was out cold, unable to keep fighting. The challenger could not believe his eyes, and his face was all red with anger. "WHAAAAAAAT?!" he barked, "HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? HOW COULD I LOSE TO A WEAKLING LIKE HIM!"

"That weakling just beat you fair and square." Laurie said, "You really have a lot to learn before you attempt to challenge a Gym."

The boy stayed silent. He was out of words. He retrieved his fainted Mankey back to his Pokéball and clenched his teeth. He glared at the Davies siblings then left the Gym, not saying anything for himself and without bothering to analyse what went wrong in that battle. After he left, both siblings sighed in unison. "That kid...what a reckless trainer..." Laurie said, "He's not gonna be an accomplished trainer if he keeps up the arrogance and ways of battle." Then her stern look turned into a happy one. "Anyway, congratulations to you, Clark! You've just won your first Pokémon battle! You did great!"

"Th-thanks, sis!" he said, "It feels really good... And Fiona looks really happy too!" he said, looking at his Pokémon who was retrieving her roots from the battlefield to rejoin her trainer. "See?"

Laurie smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "You're good at this, bro. You're gonna be a great Pokémon Trainer someday." she said, making Clark smile more. "Anyway, now that there are no challengers, what do you say we go where we were gonna go now?" Clark nodded in response. "Where to, sis?" he asked.

"Let's go north, to Cerulean Cape." she said, "It might be a great place for dates, but it's also a great place for training."

"Sounds good." Clark said with a smile, "Let's go, Fiona!" he said to his Bellsprout. The two siblings and the slender Pokémon then left the Pokémon Gym, after telling Clyde about what they were gonna do and that they'd be back soon.

--------------------------------

Fiona grew to Lv. 7, and learned Growth.

Vexilum

I play Pokemon to have fun
    Years
  • Vince
    Chapter 1: A New Adventure

"Don't worry, Dad. I'll be fine," Vince reassured his father as he stood on the dock in Canalave City, about to get on a boat to the Kanto Region.

"I know, son. I just hope you know how big of a choice you're making. Your mother and I are going to miss you very much," Vince's father responded.

"I'm gonna miss you too," said Vince with a genuine smile. Vince and his father embraced each other warmly, Vince's heart rising into his throat and his eyes growing misty.

"Grrrrow!" cried Crowley, rearing on his hind legs and Vince's father.

"Oh, Crowley, I'll miss you too!"

Vince said his final goodbyes to his mother via PC and stepped onto the boat with Crowley. The two stood on the back of the boat, giving Vince's father a warm goodbye. Vince was ready. he knew what he was doing, what he was going to do. He knew what he was leaving behind, but had no idea why was ahead.

After a full day of sailing, the boat finally arrived at Vermilion City. Vince was practically on the dock before the boat even stopped moving, and immediately ran down the dock towards his Uncle's familiar truck in the parking lot by the Gym. Vince ran up to the truck, but his uncle was nowhere to be found, so he decided to look in the gym.

Sure enough, there was Uncle Harris in the front lobby of the gym, conversing with none other than the incredible giant of a man Lt. Surge.

"Vince! You're here!" exclaimed Harris in his gruff voice, hugging Vince and lifting him in the air.

"Hey, Uncle Harris! Nice to see you again."

"Oh, son, this is Lt. Surge. You'll battle him some day!" Harris set his hands out to Lt. Surge, as if presenting him to Vince. Lt. Surge was an absolutely breath taking human being. He must have been 7 feet tall and weighed 300 pounds in pure muscle. He had the most intimidating face, and looked like he was ready to kill everything.

"Ah, so this is Gerald's boy! Even more of a runt than I though!" exclaimed Lt. Surge with a chuckle.

"Oh, Surge, always cracking jokes . . . " Harris said, "well, the two of us should be going now. It was great catching up with ya, Surge."

Lt. Surge gave Harris a pat on the back that looked like it could have shifted the tides, and Vince left the building before he could break his spine. Vince and Harris climbed into the truck and headed towards Pewter City.

"So, you and Dad know Lt. Surge? I didn't know you were in the army," asked Vince, intrigued.

"Blah, the army? Hell no! You father and I were buddies with Surge before he was in the army, back in college. Surge and I were learning how to battle while you dad was learning how to breed. Surge and I used to tease him for choosing such a . . . Umm . . . docile profession. But hey, he turned out better than the both of us!" explained Harris.

In just about an hour they arrived in Pewter City, and Vince ran down the hall towards Harris' guest room, where he always stays when visiting. The door was shut, which it usually wasn't, but Vince thought nothing of it and opened the door. To Vince's surprise, the room wasn't clean and empty as it usually was, but it was covered in clothes and oddly shaped bottles and Pokemon paraphernalia. The curtains were wide open and the whole room was filled to the brim with sunlight, and on the bed sat a startled and confused girl.

"Umm… hi," said the girl, as if she knew who Vince was but was unhappy to see him.

"Hi . . ." said Vince, wondering if she was supposed to be there or not. The two stared at each other in silence for a while, Vince's heart rate rising. Breaking the silence, in came Crowley who nuzzled up against Vince's leg and then climbed onto the bed to be petted by the girl.

"Oh, that's uhh . . . Crowley. That's Crowley," stuttered Vince. After another few awkward seconds, in came Harris.

"Oh! Vince, I forgot to tell you. This is my step daughter, Rose," explained Harris.

"Oh, hi Rose," said Vince, somehow feeling less uncomfortable learning her name.

"She's a Pokemon trainer, too! She's gotten three badges back in Unova. She'll be staying here for the summer. I gave her your room cause I figured you'd be off adventuring most of the time. You can have to couch for tonight."

Without saying anything else to Rose, Vince sprawled his stuff out on the couch and rested with Crowley on his chest. The two quickly fell asleep together, exhausted from their trip.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • 246.png
    403.png

Chapter 1-5: Entering Saffron

It's almost evening, my friends. Jose spoke as if he was talking to his two Pokemon. We need to find a place to stay tonight.

As they were walking, Rasque saw a piece of crumpled paper. She, then, informed Jose about this. How dare them litter?! Jose exclaimed. Well anyways, we should pick up this trash. Jose grabbed the paper from the ground. Hmm... I wonder what this paper may be. Jose, then, opened the paper revealing that it is a map of Kanto. This is not trash! This is the map of Kanto Region. Jose thought to himself. This is Celadon City, the city where we've been just moments ago, and this...this is where we are right now. Jose said while pointing at locations in the map. Now, where should we go next? There was a brief silence as Jose is analyzing the map. Ah hah! We should go to this place! It's called Saffron City. Jose exclaimed joyously.

They ran to the west as fast as they could when suddenly, a horde of Spearow appeared in front of them, and attacked them. Woah! I think these Pokemon want to fight it out... GO JUMP! Jose threw the Pokeball. From that Pokeball, Jump went out. Jump, use Thunder Fang to those Spearows! Rasque, bite them! They were giving all their might but the Spearows was too quick that none of their moves hit. Rasque and Jump was worn out. Grrr... Okay, Rasque. Give it all you've got... Use Sandstorm! Rasque nodded, and then performed the move. The strong sandstorm weakened the Spearows leaving them vulnerable. Okay, finish them, Jump! Jump charged and then wiped the horde of Spearows.
    ---
    Rasque grew to level 11
    Jump grew to level 10
    ---
    Jose and his Pokemon are already worn out as they entered the gigantic city of Saffron. Jose immediately rushed to the Pokemon Center for healing.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • (sorry about lack of posts and subsequent excuses, but I was out for the past couple days and didn't get the chance)

215.gif
    025.gif

Pewter City

Andrea rushed into the Pewter City Pokémon Center, thankful that no more Pokémon attacked her on the way. The center's Nurse Joy greeted her upon entrance, and Andrea placed her two Pokéballs on the counter.

"Can I get your name please?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Andrea."

"Okay, thank you." She began writing things down on a piece of paper. "Your Pokémon will be ready in just a few minutes. Feel free to have a seat."

Andrea thanked the nurse and turned around; then, something - or rather, someone - caught her attention.

"Viridian Forest?" The person asked. A boy, looked about 16; he had short black hair and was wearing casual clothes, with a black sweatshirt on the back of his seat.

"Yeah..." Andrea replied to the stranger, "How'd you know?"

"We get a lot of trainers that just came through there; pretty challenging for newbies, really. Heading for Brock's gym?"

Andrea nodded, and the boy chuckled to himself a little. "I was on a Pokémon journey a couple years back myself." He took out his wallet and opened it, revealing seven Gym badges pinned to one side. "Got this far, but Blue was just too much for me." He put the wallet back and started doing a bunch of other actions that Andrea couldn't even follow, before he handed her a slip of paper. "Tell you what; if you need any advice - or some more hands-on training - just give me a call. Name's Brent, by the way. And you are...?"

"Uh, I-- Andrea," she answered, taking the paper and blushing.

A third voice came in. "Andrea? Your Pokémon are ready."

"Oh, looks like you're set to go," Brent said with a smile, "See you 'round."

Andrea pocketed the slip of paper and started to walk back toward the counter, and reflected on the events of just earlier.

'D-did I seriously just fall for him?! God damn it! Ugh, I've gotta remember to throw that thing out when I get the chance...'

She took her Pokéballs back from Nurse Joy. "Thank you."

"It's our pleasure! Have a great day!"

Andrea turned to face the glass doors. 'A great day... in this weather? Yeah, right...'

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • 246.png
    403.png

Chapter 1-6: Punchin' and Kickin'

Jose and his Pokemon were searching all over Saffron City to find the Pokemon gym there. The only thing left that they didn't examine is the northern part of the city. There they immediately went, but as to their surprise, they saw two gyms. Uhh... How come there are two gyms in a single city? The three looked puzzled. Well, let's make a bet. I choose to enter the left one. The two Pokemon thought of it hard, and after for about a minute, they pointed to where they chose. Rasque pointed to the right one, while Jump pointed his paws to the left one. Majority wins! They then immediately run to the left gym.

As they entered, they saw a bunch of trainers with fighting-type Pokemon. They looked around seeing Pokemon battles around them. It was a huge building really. It can even occupy maybe about a hundred of trainers and their Pokemon, but only about ten to twenty trainers were in there.

Jose looked at a battle in the far right side of the gym. Primeape, use Low Kick! The trainer commanded. The Primeape executed it well that it hit the opponent Hitmonlee. The trainer was already happy knowing that the move hit the opposing Pokemon when suddenly, the Hitmonlee kicked his Pokemon. It dealt a very critical hit that the Primeape was KO'd. Revenge, an attack that gains power when the user is hit The other trainer smirked, and the two trainers then left the battlefield.

Hey! Jose shouted to the trainer of the Hitmonlee. I challenge you to a Pokemon battle! The trainer looked at Jose and his Pokemon. Well, well, well... I accept that challenge. The trainer replied. By the way, my name is Cobalt. What's yours my friend? The trainer said Jose, that is. Jose replied. The trainer smiled. Jose, do you know the rules? Cobalt asked. Uhh... There're rules? Jose was dumbfounded. Heh. We both have two Pokemon, so we shall have a two-on-two Pokemon battle. Cobalt said to Jose. The trainer who own the last Pookemon standing wins the match. He continued.

The battle started. I choose you, Rasque and Jump! Jose exclaimed. Heh. Go, Lee and Chan. The four Pokemon stood in the field. Okay Rasque, use Sandstorm! The whole field was covered with sandstorm. Heh. Lee, Hi Jump Kick! The hitmonlee jumped very high as if it was flying, and bursted out to Rasque. It was so close, but Rasque managed to dodge it. The Hitmonlee was hit by the recoil. Jump, finish that Hitmonlee with a tackle! The Shinx charged to the injured Pokemon. He was about to hit the Hitmonlee when suddenly, a white glowing punch hit him. He flew up in the air and back into the ground. The Shinx almost fainted. Sky Uppercut, an attack wherein the user ju- Cobalt's dialogue was cut when he saw electricity coming from where his Hitmonlee is. It was then he found out that the Shinx used thunder fang on his Pokemon. Te Hitmonlee fainted.
    ---
    Rasque grew to level 12
    Jump grew to level 11
    ---
    Arrrggghhh! Chan, finish off that Shinx! The Hitmonchan punched Jump very hard. Jump fainted. Now we're down to one-on-one. Jose stated. Yes indeed. Cobalt agreed. Now Rasque, use screech! Rasque was about to perform the move when suddenly, a brutal punch hits her. Mega Punch, a punch that deals very massive damage. Cobalt stated once again. Now for the finishing blow... FOCUS PUNCH! The Hitmonchan began charging power. Now is the end of this battle. Go, Chan! The Hitmonchan rushed to Rasque, and punched her hard. Rasque fainted. They thought it was over when suddenly, a number of rocks fell from the ceiling and into the Hitmonchan. Hitmonchan fainted.
    ---
    Rasque grew to level 13
    ---
    Well, i guess the match ends in a draw. Cobalt shake hands with Jose. Yes indeed. Jose agreed. Jose then walked out of the building. There he saw a sign Fighting Dojo. Aww.. I guess I'll just challenge the gym tomorrow, but it was a great training back in there. Jose said with a smile as he walked to the Pokemon Center.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • 280.png
    58.png

Chapter 1-3: A Spark of Victory

Aaron sighed. He had changed his mind on travelling with Yuki, and now he was bored. He just wanted a battle, but the route was deserted... except for that boy over there! And he was a Trainer! He ran to the boy at full speed, and yelled "Hey you! I challenge you to a Pokémon battle!"

The boy turned around, startled. Now Aaron could get a good look at him. He was about his age, and Aaron could tell he was a beginner. "Okay, sure." he said. "How about a Double Battle?" Hmm... a Double Battle? Sounds good. I could train both of them. "Sounds-" Aaron was cut off by the boy. "Great! Go Plusle and Minun!" Two mouse-shaped Pokémon formed out of the Balls. Aaron thought they were really cute. He pulled out his Pokédex and scanned them.

---
    Plusle, Cheering Pokémon

Plusle is the cheerleader of Pokémon, cheering on friends with pom-poms made of sparks. It drains power from telephone poles.

Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Double Team
    Level 11

---
    Minun, Cheering Pokémon

Minun is a cheerleader Pokémon, like Plusle. If it's friends are losing, it's body lets off more and more sparks.

Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Helping Hand
    Level 11

---

Well, that doesn't help. Ralts and Growlithe stepped into the field, ready to fight. "Alright guys. Growlithe, use Bite on Minun. Ralts, Confusion on Minun." Growlithe bared her teeth, then dove at Minun, biting it's tail. Minun cried out in pain just as Ralts delivered a Confusion, causing it to whine more. The boy had a worried look on his face. "Minun, Quick Attack. Plusle, Helping Hand!" Plusle started clapping it's hands, sending a pulse of energy at Minun. Minun then charged at Growlithe, building up speed every moment.

Aarin realized what was coming next. "Ralts, Confusion! Growlithe, brace yourself in case it hits!" Ralts fired the purple and pink sphere, hitting Minun and sending it off course just enough so that the attack would miss. However, after passing Growlithe, Minun ran in a circle, then turned around, slamming her in the back. Both cried out in pain. Aaron guessed the Confusion finally got to it. Both were hurt, but only one collapsed; Minun.

---
    Ralts grew to Level 7
    ---

"Minun, return..." the boy groaned. "You're pretty good. Plusle, Double Team!" Aaron was shocked. "The magic of Technical Machines" the boy said and smirked, as Plusle began to make copies of itself. The three Plusle turned around and winked at the boy.

"That's it!" Aaron called. "Growlithe, Ember the left one! Ralts, Confusion the middle one!"

The boy's grin grew larger. "Thunder Wave." The problem was, Plusle was faster. Lines of electricity surged from it's cheeks, shocking Growlithe. She stiffened up, unable to move. Meanwhile, Ralts hit a copy, and Plusle used Double Team again. There were six of them now. Well, I would have had to deal with nine if I didn't get that one... whew.

"Growlithe, Ember as many as possible! Ralts, Confusion the real one if he finds it!" Growlithe managed to get four of them, and the second was the real one. As the copies faded away, Plusle stumbled backwards and then was hit by Confusion. Plusle was about to make more copies, but was hit by another Confusion. Ralts knew what it was trying to do.Exhausted, Plusle fell to the ground.

---
    Ralts grew to Level 8
    Growlithe grew to Level 9
    ---

The boy walked uped to Aaron. "Nice job," he said, shaking Aaron's hand. "By the way, the name's Jack." Jack let go of Aaron's hand. "See ya around." he said, and walked away. Aaron also walked away, in the opposite direction.

His first victory. He was full of pride as he approached the Pokémon Center. Just wait 'till Dad finds out.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Clark Davies
    Cerulean Cape

The trek through Route 24 was very short, and Laurie and Clark were walking through Route 25 in a matter of minutes. As Clark looked around, he could see trainers battling their Pokémon around the maze of trees, and even some couples that were making their way to the cape holding hands with each other. He looked at his sister who had a strange look on her face. "Sis? Are you okay?" he asked. Laurie snapped out of whatever confusion she was in and smiled at her brother. "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry." she replied. Both kept on walking, until the lighthouse that made Route 25 famous could be seen in the distance.

"Alright, Clark, this is it. Further up it's going to be teeming with dates, and we don't want to spoil them, right?" Laurie said with a wink, then grabbed a Pokéball from her belt. Clark nodded, and told Fiona to step forward. "Are we gonna battle now, sis?" he said, looking excited about this training session. Laurie shook her head.

"Not yet, brother, not yet." she said, "You did well in that battle, but let's not rush things just yet!"

Clark looked puzzled about what his sister had in store for him. "As you know, Clark, there are many types of Pokémon out there, like Grass, Water, Fire... Anyway, before you start a journey, you're going to need to learn how to catch a Pokémon first!" she said, making her brother smile again, "And now that I know you can battle, it's time to see if you can catch a Pokémon! Here, you'll need one of these!"

Laurie then handed her brother a Pokéball, looking just like the one he used to keep Fiona inside of sometimes. Clark stared at it in awe, his heart pounding with even more excitement. Laurie giggled looking at her brother's face. "Well, brother, time to look for some Pokémon, okay? I'll be watching from nearby, but be careful!" Clark nodded and walked near the small beach, with Fiona happily following. It was hard for him to find a Pokémon at first, since most would probably stay away from all the people there at that time of the day. However, one Pokémon managed to draw the boy's attention.

A pink, dopey Pokémon was lying vacantly at the edge of the sea. Its tail was submerged in the water, and Clark figured he was fishing with it. He approached carefully so as not to spook him, but the wild Pokémon didn't seem to notice him. He crept closer to it, with Fiona following him as if tip-toeing. The sight of Clark and his Bellsprout walking like that was reminiscent of some cartoon, and it made Laurie giggle. "Now's your chance, Clark!"

"Shh! You'll scare it!" Clark said, however, the Pokémon did not move. He was starting to wonder if the Pokémon was okay. "Um, Fiona, use Vine Whip!"

Fiona extended two vines from her body and smacked the wild Slowpoke from the side. It rolled over, but kept on looking vacant. Its tail was out of the water. "Humh?" it said, confused about not feeling water around its tail. It could see a human and another Pokémon there, and lazily moved over to them. It then yawned, and a pink bubble came out of its mouth, moving over to Fiona and popping near it. The Grass-type Pokémon then yawned and began to feel drowsy.

"Ugh, Vine Whip, again!" Clark commanded, and Fiona weakly smacked the wild Slowpoke again before falling asleep near it. In response, Slowpoke yawned again and lazily walked over to the edge of the sea, dipping its tail in the water again. Clark told Fiona to wake up but, to his chagrin, she was fast asleep. He looked at the Slowpoke. It suddenly cried in pain, finally starting to feel the attacks of Fiona's Vine Whip attacks. He could tell it was weakened, and glanced at the Pokéball that he was holding in his hand. It was a common knowledge that Pokéballs were thrown at wild Pokémon to catch them, and that if a Pokémon was weakened, it would be easier to catch. Clark was well aware of that thanks to his sister, and, finally seeing his chance, hurled the Pokéball at the Slowpoke's head.

The wild Slowpoke was hit by something in the head, but before he could react he was turned into light and sent inside a small, round object. The Pokéball moved around a little bit, but because of the lazy Pokémon's little effort, it stopped quickly and a clicking sound came from it.

Clark approached the Pokéball and picked it up. "Wow, I did it! I caught a Pokémon!" he said. He could see the slowpoke taking a nap through the red side of the object, and smiled. Then he looked at Fiona, who was still sleeping. He took out her Pokéball and sent her inside. With both of his Pokémon napping inside their Pokéballs, Clark rushed back to his sister.

"Sis! Sis! I did it! I caught one!" he said excitedly. Laurie smiled and gave him a hug. "I know, I saw from here. Congratulations!" She then pulled back. "Now, those two are probably tired from their battle. Say, want to get to the Pokémon Center to get them all fixed up?" she asked. Clark replied with a nod, and both siblings then made their way through a small, not crowded passage that led them straight to Cerulean City.

----------------------------------------

Caught Slowpoke, Lv. 9. Moves: Curse, Growl, Tackle, Water Gun, Yawn
    Fiona grew to Lv. 8.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • 280.png
    58.png

Chapter 1-4: Ever & Vira

Aaron felt confident. He knew that he could take on Erika. He just needed one final preperation... then he was gonna take down the Gym.... or that's what he thought.

At the moment he was sitting on a rock, playing with two baby Eevee. He had promised them that he would bring one of them with him after he beat Erika. He just wasn't ready for a third yet. He needed some time.

The babies; Aaron had named them Ever and Vira. They were brother and sister, and got along amazingly well. Growlithe loved to play with them, and Ever and Vira enjoyed it just as much. The three also enjoyed practicing battles together.

This was Aaron's second visit with them. He had first met them when he was walking through the town outskirts and climbed the rock that Ever and Vira had burrowed under to live in. Curious, the babies poked their heads out and spotted Aaron. Eager to see him as they wanted a Trainer, Ever came up and tried to climb his back. Then they got to know eachother, and Aaron made 'the promise'.

Right now, Ever and Growlithe were having a practice match. This wasn't the first. Aaron was suprised they hadn't leveled up yet. Because they practiced a lot. Aaron could tell they had a passion for battling.

Ever had just skimmed Growlithe's side with a Quick Attack, While Ever was retreating, Growlithe bit down on his tail and then Embered it.

---
    Growlithe grew to Level 10
    ---

Aaron then put up his right hand, signaling that Growlithe won the battle. He then sketched something down in his notebook.

Scores
    Ever 3-4 Growlithe
    Vira 4-3 Growlithe
    Ever 3-2 Ralts
    Vira 4-5 Ralts

Aaron looked over the scores again and sighed. Ever and Vira sure put up a good fight. He pulled two Sitrus Berries from the nearby Sitrus bush and handed them to the two injured Pokémon. Ever jumped onto his lap, curled up, and purred. Then a thought struck him. I can't just take one. I need them both. The thought of them separated... I can't think about it.

Meanwhile, Ralts and Vira were in a bout of their own. Vira had jumped up and dove down into Ralts, scratching his waist. Covet. Aaron thought. Looks like they inherited some moves. Weakened, Ralts fired a Confusion and then a Growl. Vira then retaliated with another Covet, but Ralts wasn't as harmed. Ralts then fired another Confusion, and Vira used Tackle and the exact same time. Both toppled backwards.

---
    Ralts grew to Level 9
    ---

Aaron held out his hands. "Draw." he called. "Good match." A snapping noise was heard as Aaron pulled more Sitrus Berries off the bush. "Vui?" Ever cried. The noise was heard again.

And in front of them was a shadow.

A big, huge shadow.

And it was a Pokémon.

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Alexis Vendler
    Ani361MS.png

Chapter 1 - Part II : "First route, first battle!"

"Ok so now that things are settled we should finally leave this town." Alexis said as she opened the door, exiting the pokemon center with Yuki by her side. After her previous battle she had to heal Yuki before heading on the new route and while she waited she went and bought two potions just to be prepared if needed.

Soon enough, as the two had walked, the rustling noise of the city faded away as the houses turned into a large plain surrounded by trees and further away by the forest. Alexis was feeling a bit nervous but that feeling was soon overwhelmed by her thrill of the idea that she was now actually making her first steps in this journey, a journey that she had waited a very long time.

"So after going along this route we should reach Viridian Forest!" Alexis said to Yuki as she looked at the wide open field. "Should we get some training done?"

"Snorunt!" Yuki said nodding at Alexis. The ice pokemon was as excited as her trainer regarding their journey.

"Then let's see if we find some wild pokemon since I can't see a trainer in sight." She said and shifted her eyes towards the trees and grass, trying to notice and movement. However the girl soon enough found out that not only was this route lacking in any trainers but its wildlife seemed to have vanished completely.

"Runt!" Yuki pulled Alexis's leg as to let her know that there was nothing.

"Yeah. It seems we'll have to wait a bit longer." Alexis said puzzled by the fact.
    The two continued to walk on the narrow path and after 20 minutes they could see in the distance the entrance to the forest. But as the two seemed to have picked up the pace, Alexis heard a scream coming from nearby. She scanned the area and soon enough noticed a little girl that was unexpectedly on a branch of a tree holding a pokemon in her hand. Alexis rushed towards the scene and as she got closer and managed to see the base of the tree she understood why the girl had climbed up. At the base of the tree lied a rat like pokemon that was hissing and looked like it wanted to attack the little girl.

" Don't worry, we'll take care of him!" Alexis shouted as she got within reach. The little girl lifted her head towards Alexis.

"Watch out miss, it's very aggressive." The girl said just as the rat pokemon turned towards Alexis and Yuki and sprung into a Tackle attack. Alexis and Yuki both jumped out of its way, one to the right and one to the left, just in time to avoid the pokemon ramming into them. Alexis quickly pulled her Pokedex and pointed it at the pokemon.

020.gif

"Raticate, the Mouse Pokémon. It whittles its constantly growing fangs by gnawing on hard things. It can chew apart cinder walls. "

"Hmm ok but that doesn't explain why it would act so violently." Alexis pondered as she put her Pokedex back into her bag.

"It's our fault miss. We came here to play and my Nidoran bumped into that Raticate while holding a stick in its mouth. A bit of the stick got caught into its ear and it's become like this. We're sorry!!!" the girl said nearly breaking in tears.

"Well that explains it. Don't worry we'll just have to make it calm down then remove it. You just stay there." Alexis said now knowing what she had to do. " Yuki use Powder Snow!" she yelled and soon enough the ice pokemon launched a chilling gust of powdery snow from its mouth towards the rat pokemon. However, Raticate was already on the move and from the Tackle it originally intended to execute it shifted into Quick Attack and ran past the ice attack smashing into Yuki and sending her backwards a few feet.

"Raticate!" it said proudly and dived into another Quick Attack.

"Not a second time!" Alexis said and quickly told Yuki to use Double Team. Raticate stopped in its tracks as the ice pokemon multiplied itself and soon enough surrounded the angered pokemon. " Now use Rollout!" and as ordered Yuki curled into a ball and rolled as fast as it could from all directions into Raticate who had no way to escape.

"Ra-ti-cate!" the pokemon cried as it got hit. But despite being hit the pokemon managed to regain its balance and caught Yuki into its jaws performing a swift Bite attack.

"Nooo!" the little girl from up the tree yelled closing her eyes as she couldn't bare the scene.

"Don't worry, Yuki is a tough one." then turned towards her pokemon " Use Powder Snow!" Alexis ordered seeing her pokemon trapped between the rat's fangs. Yuki opened its mouth and launched a Powder Snow attack at Raticate that hit it at full blast being launched from up close. Raticate lost its grip on Snorunt and jumped back a few feet. "Guess that left a bit of damage on Raticate since it had to back away." Alexis thought as Yuki got back up. The Raticate brushed the chill off and sprung into another Quick attack, dashing towards Yuki at high speed.

"Yuki dodge then use Leer!" the girl shouted with a small smirk on her face. Yuki waited for the right moment and in the last second moved sideways, making the Raticate miss its move and run past her. Then Yuki's eyes turned red and as the Raticate turned around and faced the ice pokemon it stopped in its tracks, intimidated by Yuki's gaze. "Ok now use Rollout!" and without a second to spare Yuki launched a Rollout attack smashing as hard as it could into the rat pokemon, sending it flying at the base of the tree the girl was in, where, despite its efforts to get up it eventually fell down as it fainted.

"Nicely done Yuki! Our first wild battle!" Alexis said running up to her pokemon and hugging her.

"Snorunt!" the pokemon cried along with its trainer happy it managed to hold her ground.

"You're really strong miss!" the girls aid as she now climbed down from the tree. She went next to the fainted Raticate and pulled a small splinter from its ear. "Now it should feel better after it wakes up. But I feel bad that it had to go through this." She said and patted the pokemon on the head.

"Glad to have been of help. And don't worry, things like this just happen. It's good that nobody got seriously hurt." Alexis said as she walked next to the girl and put an arm on her shoulder.

"Yeah you're right." The girl said turning her frown into a smile.

"That's better." Alexis replied. " Now the two of us will be taking off. " she said and looked at Yuki. "Goodbye, and be more careful next time."

"Bye. And thanks again!" the girl said as Alexis and Yuki had started walking and were heading towards the Viridian Forest. She sat down with her Nidoran next to the fainted pokemon waiting for it to get up so she could make sure it was ok. The girl watched in the distance Alexis and Yuki as they got further and further away from them until they finally disappeared into the thickness of the forest.

Yuki grew to level 10 and learned Bite.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • 280.png
    58.png

Chapter 1-5: The Attack

In front of them was a shadow.

A big, huge shadow.

And it was a Pokémon.

It glared at Aaron with an evil, menacing look. Fear rooted him to the spot. Ever, Vira, Ralts, and Growlithe ran and hid behind a tree.

But it knew where they were.

The Pokémon was big, with four short, stubby legs and a big shell. Lots of things were growing out of the shell. Grass, a tree, and... Wait, a tree? That is one weird Pokémon. And... were those rocks poking out of the grass? One way or another, it looked evil.

The Pokémon turned to the tree that Aaron's Pokémon were hiding behind. A branch stzrted to poke out of the tree on it's back. Then it formed into the shape of a hammer. It walked over to the tree, and the hammer slammed against it.

The tree tilted. Shrieks of fear were heard. All four Pokémon ran up to Aaron and squealed.

"Run!" he yelled. Within minutes, everyone was running at full speed. Including Torterra. It's tree shook. Leaves rose from the tree.

The leaves struck Ralts. He fell down to the ground, unable to move. "Ralts!" Aaron cried. Aaron tried to jump over and grab Ralts, but at the same time, Torterra jumped up. A loud noise was made is it made impact with the ground.

A earthquake struck them all.

Then Aaron's world went black.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • 246.png
    403.png

Chapter 1-7: The Psychic Mistress Pt1

Jose and his Pokemon ran immediately to the Pokemon Gym. Now I'm sure that the gym is the building in the right side! They entered the gym recklessly. I challenge you to a Pokemon battle! said Jose. There was deep silence after that. Uhhh... Where on earth is the gym leader? Jose asked himself since he saw that there was no one in there. He looked around the building and saw no gym leader, or any other person. Hmmm... Maybe we should get back here next time. Maybe after lu-- Jose felt that there's someone there. He looked around carefully and saw nothing but walls. He continued walking slowly.

As they were walking, Jose sensed something again. He looked at the back. Light blue shockwaves were about to hit Rasque. Rasque, sidestep then sandstorm at 90 degrees at your right! Rasque immediately folllowed the commands, and so, revealed a female and her Pokemon. Excellent. The woman started talking. You are proven worthy of a Pokemon battle The woman smiled at Jose. Jose was speechless for a moment. Ummm... Who are you? Jose asked. I am Sabrina. Mistress of Psychic Pokemon, and of course, I am the Gym leader. Jose's eyes blazed. I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle! Sabrina smiled. Well then. Choose your first Pokemon. Jose nodded to Rasque, gesturing that she's gonna be the first Pokemon to battle. Umbreon, GO! Sabrina threw a Pokeball, and out came an Umbreon.

The battle began. Rasque, use Bite! Jose commanded. Rasque charged at the opponent mouth open. The foe suddenly disappeared. Rasque looked at her left side, and saw Umbreon there, but the Umbreon attacked her before she does. Rasque fell on her feet. She immediately got up, and charged Umbreon once again, but then again, the Umbreon disappeared and reappeared at her side knocking her down again, and again, and again, and again. Rasque became angry and unleashed a very loud screech. Everyone covered their ears, but the Umbreon was so close to Rasque which left him vulnerable. Rasque then summoned falling rocks and KO'd the foe Umbreon.
    ---
    Rasque grew to level 14
    Rasque learned Chip Away
    ---

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • 280.png
    58.png

Chapter 1-6: Recovery

Aaron opened his eyes. He was in his bed. Was it all a dream? How did he end up here? One thing was for sure, he was tired. He closed his eyes, and dozed off again...

"Aaron? Are you okay?" a voice said. He opened one eyed and looked. His mom was talking to him. He opened his other eye, shrugged, and said, "Yeah. I'm fine. What happened?" His mom blinked. "You seriously don't remember? You were knocked out cold by a Torterra."
    "That was real?"
    "Yeah."
    "I thought I was dreaming."
    "You weren't."
    "Are my Pokémon okay?"

His mother made a nervous face. "You know, that Torterra must have been Level 100." Aaron shot a bored look at his mom. "Well?" he said.
    "Err... uhh.. well. I have good news and bad news."
    "What's the good news?"
    "They're going to make it. They just need some time to recover."
    "And the bad news?"
    "Vira... was captured."
    "NOOOOOOO!"

"Ralts and Growlithe should be fine by tomorrow. Ever needs more time." she said. The door closed, but his mom's Audino walked in first. "Audino..." Audino said. She rubbed against Aaron, and fired a Heal Pulse at Aaron. Aaron looked out the window. It was dark. "Good night, Audino," he said, closing his eyes

(OOC: Next post will have a lot more action and less dialogue. And it'll be longer.)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023

Act 2-Chapter 1

As Tai and Natsu leave the Gym the look around they run to the Pokemon center.

"We better get out on the road before dusk then we can camp outside of Mount Moon." Natsu said with a face full of dreams.

"Yeah it'll be out first night of our journey to become the champions!" Tai replied as they walked into the cities Pokemon Center.

"Ok your pokemon will be ready in about 5 minutes" the Nurse said taking the childrens pokeballs.

After 10 minutes of waiting Tai and Natsu grabbed their Pokeballs and ran off into the rocky area just before Mount Moon. They walked around watching the sun set and unbeknownst to them they were being followed by something. The two continued walking around looking at the lovely texture of the rocks and stopping every now and then to eat some food. As the boys came to a fork in the road they begane to argue over which way to go.

"Right... duh it's the right way so we go right!" Tai exclaimed

"No Left because I write with my left hand!" Natsu argued.

"You're ambidextrous you nut!" Tai yelled.

"Maybe I can help if you beat me in a Pokemon battle then I will tell you the way to Mount Moon." A man wearing a Ranger uniform said as he threw 2 Pokeballs at the ground.

From the Pokeballs a Shinx and a Haunter jumped out.

"Okay then let's go Kuranpu and Fyre!" the boys yelled throwing their pokeballs at the ground.

Fyre and Kuranpu jumped out ready to fight.

"You boys go first." the ranger called.

"Okay Fyre use Calm mind whilst Kuranpu will use MEGAHORN!" Natsu yelled.

The bugs nodded in favour of the choice of moves and Kuranpu ran at the Shinx, before the shinx could retaliate or counter the move he was flung into the air by Kuranpu's mighty megahorn.

"Hmm Haunter use lick on that Karrablast!" the ranger chuckled.

*Haun...* Haunter said before flying over to Kuranpu and licking it rendering it paralyzed.

"Damn Fyre use ember on haunter!" Tai yelled.

"Larv!" Fyre replied

"Haunter counter with shadow punch." the ranger yelled.

"haunn..." Haunter replied.

before Fyre could even begin his attack the Haunter moved in and defeated Fyre.

Is this the end for the boys will their journey stop here?

Back