• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hatched Pokemon

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
  • Has anyone ever wondered how pokes are able to walk when they come out much less battle at level 1. Most beings in general dont know how to walk (or swim well if in ocean) when they are born and fighting is out of the question.

Can you imagine fighting babies? lol

Anyway, has anyone pondered that?

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    Well typically they can't fight all that well at low levels. But they grow quickly at low levels so that probably accounts for them being able to fight better even after they just hatch. As for movement at a young age I'm not sure, didn't really think about that.

ahmet476

standing around
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I'm not sure about that. Most creatures in real life learn to walk pretty quick. Have you ever seen a deer or a horse giving birth? Their offspring start to walk and run in a few minutes.

Also, I don't think there is any water creature doesn't know how to swim from birth. Sea turtles race to the sea from beach when they hatch and start swimming immediately. Don't forget they kinda walk to reach to the water too. Tadpoles and mosquito larvae are born in water and they swim immediately as well.

Back