• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest / Stupidest Pokemon fan comments

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • Pokemon fans can sometimes make you die of laughter. Let's post the stupidest comments ever here.

I'll start:

L8di3sC.png

TSSYfzE.png

J7MTmPZ.png

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2023
    I know someone who, to this day, insists that Darkrai is in SSB Brawl, and that you can find Link (From LOZ) under the truck beside the SS. Anne, if you use Cut on it. Also had someone swear that Gen 6 would got to the Ds Lite, about a week before it was released.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    James: Hey, how can we breathe underwater?
    Jessie: I don't know. Just shut up and swim!
    Meowth:Do you think we'll get a bigger part in the next movie?

:D

In Videogame High School the Law says "You've got some big pokeballs" when Bryan challenged him to a duel. I thought that was whooper of a comment! :D

Katrica

Shayan
    Years
  • Oh gosh I saw a really funny one a little while ago, but forgot it now :( Will have to get thinking.

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • James: Hey, how can we breathe underwater?
    Jessie: I don't know. Just shut up and swim!
    Meowth:Do you think we'll get a bigger part in the next movie?

:D

In Videogame High School the Law says "You've got some big pokeballs" when Bryan challenged him to a duel. I thought that was whooper of a comment! :D

Good job Nintendo for breaking the fourth wall unless..........THEY KNOW IT'S A CARTOON it all makes sense Jessie,James,and meowth may be the only people that know that they are not real *DUN DUN DUN*

Back