• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI! I'm New Here!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • Hi! I'm new here! And I just wanted to say Hi!....So Hi!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC^^
    Follow the rules and have a great time :)

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • Hello Rai Have a good time at PC.
    Oh... Fear the n00b
    The only way to scare it is to Dance to the
    1989 Mario Dance.

(I'm Weird, and hyper)

Lucid

follow the rules, and read them, if you have any questions, just ask. have fun here~
    *gives n00b cookie*

Sailor_Moon

On behalf of the Moon >_<
    Years
  • anigrla2.gif

toooo PC. lolz have heeps of fun and send loads of interesting posts! pm me if ya want 2 b buddies or ne sorta help which i know! lolz

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hiya. ^~ Welcome to PC~! My name ish Karli. X3 I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ;D Hopefully I'll see ya around~!

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Rai said:
    Hi! I'm new here! And I just wanted to say Hi!....So Hi!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Rai said:
    Hi! I'm new here! And I just wanted to say Hi!....So Hi!
    Hi, welcome to teh forums and have a wonderful time. Post a lot and I think you will fit in just fine.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Hi, "new here"! Hi to you too! XD I've never met anyone called "new here" before :P. OK, OK, bad joke I know. Well, enjoy yourself, and play with penguins. I'm JA, the ex-mod who's obsessed with penguins. And since I have a neverending supply... *gives penguin* XD

Back