• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're weirdest dreams.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Before composing this particular thread, I would like to say that this is not at all like the thread about dreams below this thread, that is about Lucid Dreams, not your Weirdest dreams. This thread is where you can announce the weirdest dream that you can remember having. What is it?
Mine was when I was in an Arcade, and this Skater Dude drove past me and said
"Yo, dude!" There are like monsters here dude!
So I started fighting the monsters, and each Monster was like 60 years old. 0_0
They kept on giving me clues on where to punch them. 0_0
So I shared my weirdest dream with yall, now it's time for yall to tell me your weirdest dream.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I had a dream that a giant Robo T-Rex was destroying my neighbourhood. Lois, Meg, Stewie, and Brian Griffin were helping me and my friends run away from the T-Rex (and reunite with our parents and Peter and Chris Griffin). Then, as we were hiding, the T-Rex was being attacked by the entire cast of Jimmy Neutron. They all died, but the T-Rex didn't. In the end, we all sang "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar, and the T-Rex exploded. Soon after, everyone reunited with whoever we were missing (me with my parents; Peter and Chris with Lois, Brian, Meg, and Stewie).

Pretty weird, huh?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I had the most insane Pokemon Dream yet. Like a split timeline from years ago for the 10th movie, i watched it in that other universe and i was like " Holy indu cow! Who drew the characters? May looks so fat and other worldish! Ash is so unreallistic and Team Rocket is so... westernmangaish. It burns! Who the fudge is making the movies! agghh! i'm gonna kill the western dude that makes them!" I couldn't wake up so i eventually go a Pokeshock, and it litterally Exterminated the Advanceshipping part of me. After wards, the reason i woke up peacefully is by suddenly ending up playing some sorth of demo of Pokemon Snap 2. I was like WTF. But it was fun so i didn't overeact in the morning. But still I feel, that the Advanceshipping part of me got the daylights knocked out.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
You just said the same post like 6 times. 0_0

Gerri Shin

  
Years
THat one is rather odd there, Nats.
I've had a few dreams with the exact same subject matter, a wedding, except the only change is in location. the weirdest part by far is the fact that I know I'm the groom, however everyone else's faces in the dream are too blurry to recognize.
I mean I've seen the entire thing from the before the ceremony to the end of the reception. it is so weird.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
You just said the same post like 6 times. 0_0

Well, they were all made at the same time, so what happened was he clicked the submit button numerous times, so numerous copies of his post came up.

-Copies Deleted-

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
Years
Okay, so I was coming home from school and there was a gorilla in my back yard. He told me he wanted to eat me, so I ran inside. He got in somehow, so I went outside and ran all the way to Delafield. (about 15 miles lol) But he found me, I ran back home. I was going to hide in my basement, but he somehow ended up there. Then he took his head off. It was my neighbor in a gorilla costumne. -_- but somehow I was totally okay with that and we went canoeing in the park.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Before composing this particular thread, I would like to say that this is not at all like the thread about dreams below this thread, that is about Lucid Dreams, not your Weirdest dreams. This thread is where you can announce the weirdest dream that you can remember having. What is it?
Mine was when I was in an Arcade, and this Skater Dude drove past me and said
"Yo, dude!" There are like monsters here dude!
So I started fighting the monsters, and each Monster was like 60 years old. 0_0
They kept on giving me clues on where to punch them. 0_0
So I shared my weirdest dream with yall, now it's time for yall to tell me your weirdest dream.

Man that's just weird with a capital WEI xD

My weirdest dream might have been... gosh, there are so many...
Perhaps that time I went into a clothes shop on a school trip and asked my old arts teacher, who apparently worked there, how to repair my mum's broken china. I didn't get an answer, because people pushed me outside to some kinda dead-end-brick-wall place, where a giant gas cloud gathered in the sky and I seemed to be the only one to think it could be dangerous. So I grabbed a friend and made an escape through an underground path through the city's hospital which suddenly appeared... and the dream kinda ended with me and the deaf people I rescued from the gassy corridors in the hospital, being the only surviving people on Earth, speeding away from the town on stolen bicycles.... eh.
I remember it this clearly, cause I wrote it down the minute I woke up ^^ the only time I ever wrote down a dream actually.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I had a dream the other night where I was at my grandparents hanging out with my family when all of a sudden everyone started getting sniped repeatedly from a sniper on the roof of an adjacent building. The sniper? None other than insane libertarian lizard-man DR. RON PAUL. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

baconmasta

i like bacon!!!!!!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 28, 2008
my wierdest dream was that i was an elite in halo using a water gun

Back