• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
hey rnc wud u happen to have the shiny eevee event, i checked all ur events and it wasnt there but just wondering incase u forgot to put it up , will be willing to trade anything in my thread

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
its ok im in there waiting for u
i can be patient xD

btw, when u get in there plz stay in there for a min so i can get to you.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm still here, just bear with me and pray this wifi didn't just burn up on me please!!

EDIT: I'm in there now!! Thank goodness!! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
Thankyou so much xD! im been trying to soft reset shiny giratina for ever. and i never dreamed of getting a darkrai.

Last edited:
Years
Hello RNC,
I'd like to get these please:

BOX 1
Charmander lv1 Serious
Squirtle lv 1 Serious

Pearl FC: 5457-0303-5568

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Could I please get Box 5 Aipom and Box 11 Chimchar please.

Aww, I was here for about 10 mins waiting and get beaten by somone who comes in at the last second.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello RNC,
I'd like to get these please:

BOX 1
Charmander lv1 Serious
Squirtle lv 1 Serious

Pearl FC: 5457-0303-5568

Ok, meet you there!!

spike6958 said:
Could I please get Box 5 Aipom and Box 11 Chimchar please.

God *** it, I was here for about 10 mins waiting and get beaten by somone who comes in at the last second.

Don't panic, I'll trade with both of you, but the 1 above is 1st please, but only if you go back and edit your cursing from my thread please!!

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Ok, meet you there!!

Don't panic, I'll trade with both of you, but the 1 above is 1st please, but only if you go back and edit your cursing from my thread please!!

I edited it, even though what I put is not a swear word but w/e.

Back