• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Electric Pokemon

Years
The Electric type is useful and very strong against one of the most common types, Water. But which one gets your fancy?

My fave Electric types are Pikachu, Emolga, Ampharos, Pachirisu, Zebstrika, Luxray, Manectric, Plusle, Minun and Lanturn.

Last edited:
Years
My favorite electric Pokemon are Zekrom, Pikachu and Emolga! They are all really cool. I like Zekrom because it is an Electric Dragon and it looks awesome. Pikachu is great and is one of my favorite characters. Emolga is so cool and it is cute!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Hm, actually, Electric-types were all neutral to me. I don't like them, but I don't hate them either. They're useful, but not really necessary so...

But my favorites will be Manectric and Emolga. Manectric since it's so cool, and Emolga since it's so cute.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Electabuzz and Luxray are my favorite electric-types. ^_^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Raichu is my favourite electric type; I just don't like pikachu for overshadowing it. =( [unless I'm mistaken.] Lanturn is pretty cool too; because it has very interesting typing. ^_^ And its art is pretty cool resembling those lanturn fish. :3

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
ampharos, lanturn, luxray, and manectric would say pikachu but don't really care for it anymore

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Tough choice. I don't think I have just one favorite, I have a bunch I like. Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire, Rotom, Eelektross, Zebstrika/Blitzle, Ampharos and Jolteon as well.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
The Chinchou, Electrike, and Mareep families are ones I've always liked. I also like Emonga because of the anime, and Shimama.

The electric Pokemon I will always hate, though, is Pachirisu.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Electric type Pokemon are pretty useful on my team, especially when it comes to battling water-types. My favorites are the following:
~Raichu
~Jolteon
~Lanturn (both water/electric)
~Pachirisu
~Luxray
~Emolga

Altaïr

... Has one gear: Go
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
Maggyo FTW!

Oh, Elekid, Electabuzz, and Electivire too