• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digidestines Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Manafi_

under the sea
Years
  • OOC: Nor what color is your Crest

and what color is your Digivice

OOC: i can do Digivice's for who wont's one

but only one color

hear is my one

Last edited:

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • ok hear is Clow's Digivice sorry but i coed only do one color but i hope it is ok
    and kay's Digivice

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Kay always on the computer was found doing the usual again surfing the web. He didn't know why exactly he enjoyed it so much it was just something he found interesting and time consuming. After about thirty minutes of surfing he came across a web site called www. digiworld. com and entered the site. Before he realized anything was wrong he was transported to the world he was viewing on the screen. "What the heck, where am I?" Kay said looking around him observing the scenery. -Your in the digital world silly, where else would you be.- shocked Kay started to back up slowly from the strange creature with wings that had spoken. -There is no reason to worry I'm your digimon partner. I'm here to help you on your journey to save our world.- The creature said hopping closer on it's head which was it's whole body. "Okay your my partner so what exactly is it I call you then?" Kay asked the creature hesitantly. -Well my name right now is Puttomon, so you can call me that.- Puttomon said hopping into Kay's arms. "Okay so I'm guessing your going to change your name if it Puttomon now so just tell me when you do." Kay said walking toward a wooded area in the distance. "Anyway I'm guessing I'm not the only person here so lets try and find some other people if it's okay with you." -It's perfectly fine with me but can you hurry up it's starting to get hot out in this field.- "Alright then let's get out of here" Kay said picking the pace up to a sprint to keep Puttomon cool and to hopefully find others on the way.

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Info needed
    Name: Zidane Tribal
    Crest and Tag: hope
    Personality: Kind and very sarcastic he's always up for a challenge.
    Appearance:
    images

Digimon
    Baby:reremon
    InTraining: Viximon
    Rookie:Renamon
    Champion:kyuubimon
    Ultimate:taomon
    Mega:Sakuyamon
    Other: Digivice is attached

Last edited:

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • IC:
    sam: i see a Mokumon.

omega: said Its under the spell of the evil being. Its alot stronger than normal.

sam: we can fight it.
    Just then, Mokumon used Smokey blow. and it hit omega so hard he went flying back and hit a tree. as Mokumon used Smokey blow again omega jump's to the side and fire's 3 Bubble blow's. and bam It hit then Mokumon took off in fear.
    just then Leafmon digivolved to Minomon a cute pinecone thing

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Ooc:ZORRO dont post like that
    sam: i see a Mokumon.

omega: said Its under the spell of the evil being. Its alot stronger than normal.

sam: we can fight it.

Its against the rules just trying to help you not to put the RP at risk of closure

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Yay, Digimon! Could I join as well? ^-^

If so, then here's my info.:

Name: Kiki Tamika
    Crest and Tag: Kindness and it looks like a pinky-purple rose, erm, thing... ^^
    Personality: Kiki's a very outgoing, friendly person. She doesn't let others push her around, she sticks up for others, and she enjoys helping anyone who needs it. She sometimes cares too much for others and neglects herself. She's also extremely afraid of birds.
    Appearance: *sorry, no pic, I'm making it up as I go* She wears a lavender skirt, has light blue hair, sapphire eyes, and a white blouse on. She looks like a quiet, refined girl, but of course that's not how she really is. =P
    Digimon
    Baby: Paomon
    InTraining: Shaomon
    Rookie: Labramon
    Champion: Dobermon
    Ultimate: Cerberumon
    Mega: Anubismon
    Other: ZORRO was kind enough to do a colored Digivice for me. Thanks Zorro!

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Zidane walked around with his new pal reremon that had appeared from the computer in his room.
    "Hi i'm rermon" she said smiling and jumping up and down.
    "I am a digimon which is short for digital monster. Look in the draw and you will find a digivice which helps me digivolve and do other things." She said. Zidane walked over to the draw and opened it. There funny enough was a red and black digivice inside.
    "cool what does this do?" He asked poking around with it.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Name: Eric
    Crest and Tag: Friendship
    Personality: mellow, laid back, and has a short temper
    Appearance: The boy trainer from pokemon emerald
    Digimon-Provide Pic Please.
    Baby: Anzimon, a fat green blob thingy
    InTraining:PicoMonmon, a tan ball, with lime green hair, like Monmon's
    Rookie: Monmon, a green monkey with a slingshot
    Champion: Hookmon, a pirate digimon with a hook for one arm and a gun for the other
    Ultimate: Assaultmon, a cyborg centaur digimon with four fire arms
    Mega: Cannondramon, like a Sauropod dinosaur ( a good example would be a Brachiosaurus), with 3 large cannons and hi-tech armor
    Other: Eric's digivice is green and gold.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Thanks! It's been a long while since I've done a Digimon RP. ^^;

Kiki
    -----------

"School is so... tiring," Kiki found herself saying, walking home on her usual route from her torture chamber that was called, 'school'. She loved everything in her life except for the life of school. There were so many people, so many groups and cliques, and they all fought about nothing it seemed.

Kiki had her own group of friends, but they didn't understand... they were just following the example of everyone else; an example that Kiki didn't want to follow. She belonged to the group that everyone hated; the cheerleader group.

Soccer jocks and well-off teens hung around her group, they picked on the kids who weren't like them, and at first Kiki didn't care. However, when it got to the hundreth time that Sami was picking on this one girl because of her crooked nose, Kiki couldn't stomach it anymore.

That's when she had gotten in her first fight at school. And it wasn't even over someone she knew. She was just so tired of the stupid people around her teasing others about things they couldn't help. Like the girl could help what her nose looked like!

"Oh, home already I see," Kiki mumbled, noticing that she was now standing before her apartment building's door. She went in to discover, not to her surprise, that her mom was once again out. She had a strong suspicion that her mother had been having an affair with the delivery man.

Kiki sat down in front of her computer, and went on. She suddenly saw that she had gotten an email from Sami, undoubtedly about the kick she had gotten from Kiki earlier that day after tormenting a girl with pimples.

"I don't want to read that garbage, she's not my friend anymore... in fact, she never really was to begin with," she sighed, "Oh fine, I guess I could at least see what she had to say...."

However, as she went to click on the link, a window popped up and she paused.

"What the? I guess someone doesn't want me to read it...," she said, then to her own amazement, she found herself clicking on it. She had no idea what www.digimonworld.com was, so why had she clicked on it?

The screen turned a lavender color, and a voice seemed to call to Kiki.

'Hurry Kiki... I am waiting for you...!'

"Huh? Who--?" Kiki began, but suddenly found herself getting transported to somewhere else. A whirl of colors surrounded her, and before she could ask what was happening to her, it stopped.

"Hello Kiki, I am so happy you finally came to me," said the same voice. It sounded a lot like her aunt's voice. Deep and feminine. Kiki looked around and her eyes settled on a dog-like creature.

This white and brown dog looked different though; its legs were nubs and it seemed to have no muzzle.

"My name is Shaomon," it said in its deep voice. It looked weird coming out of such a small thing.

"Um, hello?" Kiki replied, looking stunned, "What are you?"

"I am a Digimon, and I am yours. You will understand more once we meet up with the others," Shaomon said to Kiki. Kiki stared. Others??

OOC: Hope it's okay that I started with my digimon as an In-training.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back