• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best eveee evloution forms

A Psychic Espeon

Elite Jonin
Years
I'd have to say...ESPEON! Personally I like all the Eevee evs but I have to say i think Umbreon is the weakest. I haven't tried Leafeon and Glaceon yet because I haven't gotten my Diamond from ebay yet. I think Espeon is the best because mine has over 300 special attack and it makes a few of ohko's. Jolteon would probably be my second choice, electric attacks being pretty strong.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
This is hard! I love all of the evolutions of Eevee...

But if I had to choose I'd say Vaporeon <3

Feena

I R T3H WISHMKER
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
The best? I dunno, if it's battle, Jolteon totally owns, but in looks? Espeon or Flareon, Glacia(Japanese name) isn't bad too. :D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
My favourite would have to be Vaporeon, but in terms of battle, I'd say either Umbreon or Jolteon is the best. Jolteon is great for passing Substitutes and paralyzing your opponents, while Umbreon is one of the best supporter Pokémon in the game. Mean Look, then Taunt for possible Roars or Whirlwinds, then Baton Pass the Mean Look to a Pokémon that counters the Pokémon your opponent currently has out; who wouldn't love that? <3

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
My favourite would have to be Vaporeon, but in terms of battle, I'd say either Umbreon or Jolteon is the best.

Agreed, although I prefer Umbreon over Jolteon. Maybe I'm too abusive of standard movesets, but Cursebreon + Snorlax = broken.

And I will admit to liking Vaporeon for the design.

Years
Jolteon. Without a doubt in my mind. he's got amazing speed and a good sp. atk to top it off which is really good for an electric pokemon. Plus it learns a bug-type move to balance itself out.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
Vaporeon is my choice.
Leafia is fine too

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
For me, I think Umbreon is the cutest. I really like Leafia the new evolution though, it has a cute name + face.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Espeon and Jolteon for battling purposes, but easily Unbreon in terms of design and all-around awesomeness

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
Years
1. Jolteon
2. Umbreon
3. Vaporeon
4. Glaceon
5. Flareon
6. Leafeon
7. Espeon

I like them in that order...hard to say though...Umby and Vapy are sort of equal..

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I prefer Glaceon. Its movepool may not be too varied, but it's got great special attack and physical defense. T3h |c3.

Back