• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toxic/Triple poison

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
  • I'm working on my deck, currently, I have the following concept:

Beedrill (With triple poison)
    Beedrill (With poison spray)
    Tentacruel (With Toxic)
    Blissey (With happy healing)

The concept was to do damage, especially poisoning, and switch out when they are damaged. Blissey's happy healing can help to heal bench. The three pokemon listed above (except blissey) have zero retreat cost, so i can cycle them. My deck also has rare candy (i can't seem to find anyone selling pokemon breeder), Pokeball, Pokenav, Jirachi, etc. to dig out the pokemon and evolve them into the final forms.
    I'm planning to add in a Crobat from the hidden legends series. It also has Triple poison and zero retreat cost. What do you think of this concept?
    Also, do you know any other pokemon (excluding Nidoking) with Toxic or Triple poison?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Instead of Speedrill, try going with HL Crobat. Same Triple Poison, no flip.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Plus once you've poisoned the opponent, You can use his other attack to make your opponent discard cards. nothing is meaner in my opinion. :D Crobat is so cool.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Humm... For Special Condition Decks I would say Mirage Stadium is good =p
    But Switch still bypass it -.-;;

Back