• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter?
Dragonair + Eviolite, heck yeah. :D
Also considered it with Scraggy, but Scrafty grew on me. XD

Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
Not really...? I tend to go with whatever awesome Pokémon I can find in-game. :3 But I do catch a lot of cute ones. XD

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Oh glord. Weeell.....

First question: no. Not only have I not made it that far in the game, but I can find beauty in everything.
Second question: not particularly. I am on the hunt for a Jigglypuff, but I tend to just catch anything I don'thavr yet.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
awwww. I would like to join lol
Name:xseed
Two cute pokemon: jirachi and ciccino(aka prince charming)
partner mon:evee. the most adorable pokemon with the most adorable evolutions(EDIT:WHAT. Looks like someone already chose evee. awww :(. than my partner will be sylveon than :) )

EDIT:Ima answ the previous 3 questions

Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest.
Omg. what a friggin hard question but in the end I find evee wins. simply because he has such adorable evolution(I am looking at you sylveon lol)

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter?
I would if it was easy for them but unfortuantly things would get too hard later in the game. oh well.l thats what makes the begginning all the better

Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions
sometimes. sometimes not. I know for one thing sylveon and fennekin(or froakie) and meowstic(I love cats lol) or litleon(such an adorable little cub) is gonna be on my x and y team.

Last edited:

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Welcome, weary traveller! (XD lol)

Anyhoo, just an off topic question, has anyone ever thought of making their own cute pokemon?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Welcome, weary traveller! (XD lol)

Anyhoo, just an off topic question, has anyone ever thought of making their own cute pokemon?

I wish I could but I lack drawing skills. hmm but If Did I would make a baby form of evee. lol. baby evee awwww or mabye a cuter evolution of pikachu. now that would be adorable lol

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
I was going to (and now still am going to) make this fish thing that looks a bit like magikarp, but with a big hook through it's upper lip.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Omigosh, so do I! But... he's also my sidebuddie, so you have to choose a different one. It's a rule. :(

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
...has anyone ever thought of making their own cute pokemon?

I drew this some time ago, it's a kitty Pokemon ^_^
Spoiler:

Her head and tail are really huge compared to her body, I have no idea what I was thinking, there is no way something like that could even walk, hehe. The thing she's holding is supposed to be a jingle bell, and she carries it around all the time, and loves playing with it.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I drew this some time ago, it's a kitty Pokemon ^_^
Spoiler:

Her head and tail are really huge compared to her body, I have no idea what I was thinking, there is no way something like that could even walk, hehe. The thing she's holding is supposed to be a jingle bell, and she carries it around all the time, and loves playing with it.
omg this is an adorable pokemon you made. good job :). though lol. I am sure it can find some way to walk lol

Years
Hi guysss! I just gave the opening post an overhaul; hopefully it's looking well for everyone. Let me know through private or visitor message if there's something looking strange! And to start my reign ownership I'd like to add a brand new, fun-filled topic.

Which type, if any, do you feel has the cutest Pokemon?

Personally I'm a big fan of the grass types since we have adorable guys like Bellossom, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Hoppip, Oddish, Leafeon and the like. The grass types from the first and second generations especially make my heart melt, but there are also adorable guys like Shaymin that I love looking at fanart of. ♥
492.gif

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
I, for one, welcome our new Meowstic overlord.

Perhaps Normal? I seem to find a lot of normal types ah-frickin'-dorable, even the ones that other people might not think of as such (like Zangoose! IT'S SO FLUFFY!). But there are cute Pokémon in all types! ^___^

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Hi guysss! I just gave the opening post an overhaul; hopefully it's looking well for everyone. Let me know through private or visitor message if there's something looking strange! And to start my reign ownership I'd like to add a brand new, fun-filled topic.

Personally I'm a big fan of the grass types since we have adorable guys like Bellossom, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Hoppip, Oddish, Leafeon and the like. The grass types from the first and second generations especially make my heart melt, but there are also adorable guys like Shaymin that I love looking at fanart of. ♥
492.gif
their are lots o cute pokemon but the winner is psychic. yoru avatar is a good example lol. Meowstic(did I get that right) is so cuute. than their is victinie,jirachi,espeon,mew.....ahhhh. too much cuteness. lol

well I hopey you dont mind two no 3 cuz fairy also deserves a nod. their is the adorable sylveon,the (clone of pikachu) but still cute dedenne. that cotton candy is cute too lol

and just like you I also think grass has some of the cutest pokemon. their is bulba,chikorita,shaymin omg omg. I cant take thuis anymore :)

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022

Grass types are probably in the lead here, with all the pretty flowers and vibrant greens, and I also agree with xseed with Psychic too, with all the tiny legendaries like Mew, Celebi, Meloetta etc.

But other than that, I think cuteness is pretty much evenly distributed among all types, since the vast majority of unevolved Pokemon are usually adorable.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh blimey the new OP is looking good - great job Cirno ♥

As for which type has the cutest Pokémon I think it's hands-down the Electric type. To borrow Cirno's picture from the old Electric Rodents club, this is the reason why:

ipxeh0.jpg

Now that we have Dedenne thrown into the mix too I think Electric-types are on their way to becoming even cuter. Pokémon like Joltik, Magnemite, Elekid, etc etc etc, all make the Electric-type roster so cute and yet pack a huge punch in battle which is why they're one of my favourite types. Normal has a lot of cuties too but I've always found them a bit too basic and expected which takes away from the appeal a little... does anyone else think so?

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Glord. Mmm.... Probably normal type, I just think their all so cute! That and

Spoiler:

Warning: really big image.

Years
Oh blimey the new OP is looking good - great job Cirno ♥

As for which type has the cutest Pokémon I think it's hands-down the Electric type. To borrow Cirno's picture from the old Electric Rodents club, this is the reason why:

ipxeh0.jpg

Now that we have Dedenne thrown into the mix too I think Electric-types are on their way to becoming even cuter. Pokémon like Joltik, Magnemite, Elekid, etc etc etc, all make the Electric-type roster so cute and yet pack a huge punch in battle which is why they're one of my favourite types. Normal has a lot of cuties too but I've always found them a bit too basic and expected which takes away from the appeal a little... does anyone else think so?

Oooh, I can never forget my precious electrics. The rodents are of course insanely cute, but the first forms of a lot of other electrics are also adorable! Though I honestly thought I was one of the only people who thought Magnemite was cute.. glad I'm not alone. :D && Thank you!

Glord. Mmm.... Probably normal type, I just think their all so cute! That and

Spoiler:

Warning: really big image.

I can't see the image. :( If you're able, can you upload it to another source and repost in spoilers? Would love to see what you're trying to show.

Normals are rockin' too though and it's really hard to pick a favorite cute 'mon from their group as there are way too many. I tend to adore the little pixie/puffball normal types like Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

Spoiler:

Cute and pink! (by #6233499 on pixiv)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

Grass type because of Pokemon like Shaymin, Petilil line, Cottonee line, Oddish and Bellossom, Hoppip line, Flabebe's line, and so on. I also think the Cleffa line is sooo adorable and precious. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back