• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that time of the year :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I've noticed most people get sad around this time and that there is people who are sad for other reasons.
I created this tgread as an open discussion to help people feeling not so good. If you don't want it open talk, pm. I just feel like helping my fellow PC members.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Hm, what's special about this time of the year, though?

Your sentiments are appreciated, regardless.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Well, Valentine's day. Most people don't consciously think about it but if they are having problems its sometimes a factor. . . Also made it for any other problem somrone wants to talk about. . Like if a relative passed, sentiment pet, etc.

Last edited:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Oh, er. Isn't that a month from now?

For whoever is bothered by it, don't let it get to you. You'll find the right person when the time comes, not because society told you to spend money on this one particular day.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
It may be but still, people get sad earlier, plus ot helps to have a place to talk with other people and get lifw help while on PC with all our buddies. And I agree with LS.
Love takes time. Commercials make you emotionally differ so you are motivated to buy their junk.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey, this thread is a great idea! Unfortunately one like it already exists in Discussions & Debates. It's called the Post Your Problems thread and it's dedicated to helping other PC members. If you want to help them, you should head over there and hand out some advice to the people in need. I can't keep this thread around though since it's essentially a duplicate, sorry :(

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back