• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Shiny May said:
I wanna join !! Peach is a great person. She's really a great person. can't say much more :)
What about how sweet she is! XD

Welcome to the club!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Liek she's getting her internet back? I thought she already had it.

I can't wait to get BB, it's going to be so much faster than this crappy 56k thing

Last edited:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
*is tackled*
Hi Toto! I'm very good!^^

pikastar said:
I am glad you doing good. ^^ Wow..awesome!! Yay, I seen Kill Bill 1, but not 2 yet. But I know 2 will be awesome because 1 was. ^^ I need to get those movies for my collection. XD
I get those tomorrow^^ But have to say vol. 1 was alot better than vol. 2. Opening and the ending of Kill Bill 2 were very good though!

Shiny May said:
I wanna join !! Peach is a great person. She's really a great person. can't say much more :)
Awww, thank you SM^^ I'm happy that you joined!

Blue Jasmine said:
Welcome,SM! Have fun and have a great time. What is your favourite cake flavour,Peachy?
I love marziban cake^^

Dark_Pikachu said:
Neither can I. Does Peachy like flavoured milk?
Like what's that? I haven't ever heard about that kinda milk.

totodile said:
Peachy! What would you do if Ash walked up to you IRL? XD
I would be like...
Me: OMGItreallyisyou *claps hands* I'mlikesohappynowThishastobelikethebestdayever
Ash: Wha?
Me: Let's go to have fun! *drags Ash away with me*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back