• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Finders

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
WELCOME! TO THE WORLD OF POKEMON FINDERS

Pokemon Finders is basically an original Pokemon game made with

RM2K3!!

STORY:
The main Protagonist,you, sets off on a journey to find lost Pokemon. These Pokemon have been reported missing, and have not been found. It is up to you, to find all of the Pokemon and save the world! ( Pretty dramatic huh? )

SCREENIES
Screenies.png

Hope you enjoy!

Credits:
Neo-Dragon - Help with Rm2k3
Remy - Awesome Tiles :D
PokeCreator_06/Rm2k3Kid - Pokemon Liquid Graphics, Event Bases Etc.

Progress:
Maps - 5%
Custom Menu System - 0%
Custom Battle System - 0%

Team:
Mapper - None
Scripter - None
Scripter - None
Beta Tester - None

I am looking for Team Members so if anybody knows Rm2k3 and would like to help, let me know in a PM

Known Bugs:
-Once you leave the intro the screen fades black.
You need to open, then close the menu in order for it to work.

Please leave comments on what you think! THANKS

Last edited:

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
Idealist (if that's even a word XD) - None

Idealist is most certainly a word, but I'm not sure that's the correct use of it. Still, I don't think anyone cares; I think they can get the "idea"... no pun intended. XD

I dig the plot. Reminds me of that manga, Get Backers. Neat stuff.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Thanks. I will take that idealist out! Haha. Hopefully I will get more screens up and more progress done, as soon as I get some team members.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
It's nice to see another Rm2k3 game. I believe you are game active game number 3 using it. I hope it all works out, and if you need a hand let me know.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Good to know! Right now I am programming the first mission! So excited to reveal the new screenies! Any guesses on the Police Station, and on what it is?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Update #1

Sorry for the double post. But Here comes update #1!!!!! I'm so excited! I have finished programming the first mission! And a fully functional SURF SYSTEM w00t w00t!

The first mission is a rescue mission to rescue a CHARMANDER!!!

Here are some screens I took. This game will soon be posted in the Games Showcase for anyone who's wondering. (Barely anybody :()

screenies2.png

I have no name yet for the Starting Town.

The "Police Station" isn't fully mapped yet. It's just the basics.

Misty is there because she gives you your first POKEMON. In this case it has to be Squirtle. But you can catch other POKEMON. ;)

If you have Squirtle or Wartortle, or Blastoise(Yes, they evolve), then you are able to surf.

The PSYDUCKS block the way, so you can finish the mission without leaving. (clever, eh?)

The Professor is coded, he just leaves the lab for the moment. It's part of the story.

Back