• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shiny pokes

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I never started with a shiny, but I've caught shinies later on. I also know someone who in R/S, the wild Poochyena he fought (the first battle) was a shiny. o.o I felt so bad for him...

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • Nope, never started with a shiny. Been playing since I was 11 and have never even seen one. That I know of anyway, I only learned about them properly this year..

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • I actually have only seen one shiny pokemon before (other than the red gyarados). It was a Magnemite. Unfortunately it ran away before I could catch it, and I totally wasn't ready to catch it in any way. Sigh, that was a sad day for me. xD;

For the shiny starters do people just keep resetting till they get one? I wasn't even sure if it was possible to start with one. xD! Too lazy to find out I guess.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    there was once i found a shiney pidgy but thats about the highlight of it

Back