• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    I've been a long running fan of the Pokemon series but the trading feature has always seemed obnoxious. I ran across Pokemon Raptor Ex and was thrilled with everything it offered. I was wanting to know if anyone else has played this and had any recommendations of other fan made games that gave you the ability to catch all of the Pokemon within one game. Raptor Ex has to many glitches and their board hasn't received a post in years to help me troubleshoot. Also, if your a forum monitor and this is in the wrong forum, let people know where the post should go instead of just shutting down the thread. The game isn't considered a hack and they closed my forum down in the general topics board.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The thing is though, there really isn't a place for this topic. This section here is for official spin off games. The game you're referring to isn't official in any way, so ill have to lock this. You said it's a fan game, which means its likely a hack, so perhaps you can discuss it in ROM Hacking, or Game Development since you insist it's not a hack. Sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back