• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: Ok, this is too many posts. I feel this is gonna cost much of my time. Can everybody slow down once in a while? I'm not saying this just for me. ~Genevieve~ hasn't posted in a while too.)

"Ok, ok! It's not my fault my dad's a f**ked up drunk drug-attic maniac!" Adriane spoke out. Suddenly, something weird happened with Adriane. Spike was now seeing something Adriane was putting in everyone's head. The war...Serena...her father choking Adriane...

"Try calling your friends for help now."

"Spike, Valorie, someone help!"
The vision ended. That was uncalled for.

Spike looked at Adriane who was holding her neck. "Don't let that happen Spike. He'll be able to strangle me to death in seconds. And right now, your the one with enough anger to kill him." Now he was starting to feel bad. What would come out of this? What would come out of killing one man for all the things he's done to his daughter? No. He's a bad man & doesn't deserve Adriane.

He hadn't noticed Adriane already teleported away, until he saw something else. "Don't tell me what to do!" It was her father shaking her mother!

"Don't you realize your daughter will fight you?" Her mom said. "Don't you realize you could get killed?"

"Anybody kill me? Yeah right."

"That Spike kid sounds pretty serious."

"They won't be expecting the war to start on Friday."

Adriane came back to the cave.

"Great. Two days, discluding today. This day just gets better and better." At least they know about Friday now.

"Listen up, everyone. I know you are all mad at Adriane's dad. In fact, even I am. But there has to be another way to stop the war, a more peaceful way..." Alan was not cooperating well.

"There's no other way. As I see it, killing him will prevent him from choking Adriane to death." Said Spike. What else could they do? If they don't kill him he'll choke Adriane. If they do she'll survive. The only problem was killing. Adriane was sassing at Latios & Alan about her life with her father.

"You know how to use telepithy if you need me." She said mostly after finishing talking, teleporting away. Latias saw Valorie was about to speak.

"Guys..! All this yelling and hate tossing is just making /us/ uncomfortable! I don't know about you guys, but my parents taught me that killing was wrong. Not stealing a candy bar wrong but /really wrong/. I'm not going to try to kill /anyone/, and I'm not going to help anyone who's trying to kill someone /either/!" Latias smiled. For what? Oh yeah for Valorie. "...Our emotions are out of control. If our goal is vengeance then we're just sinking to their level..." Latias noticed she was adjusting her grip on her hand. She must be tense a bit if they notice Latias as a human. Regardless, she held her hand calmly to give her confidence.

What Valorie said struck Spike. Sinking to their level... What would come out of killing Adriane's father? Just...mutinty! It wouldn't change the fact that everyone else would still attack the Legendaries. Maybe killing is wrong... If there is another way, fine. But if there isn't, Spike would have no choice but to stop Adriane's father with the 'ultimate punishment'.

"I completely agree!" Gad agreed with Valorie. "We need to pull ourselves together, get organized. All this talk about killing and death, it's of no use! If we sit here bickering among ourselves, wondering what might happen, sit scared, nothing will change and they will win." You know what? Spike just wants to get this over with now. End the war & have no worries. Afraid that might not come true. "First things first, someone get Adriane back here." Gad said next. "Next, let's all relax, take a seat over there, and discuss our plans and thoughts. Calmly."

Alan went & took his seat, with the help of Latios. Valorie spoke. " ...Well... I liked your plan Gad, but I don't think anyone is being /forced/ to fight for this cause. If we take out their leader somehow, they might just replace him. After all, just removing the leader won't convince anyone to change their beliefs..." She had a good point. Just removing Adriane's father from the position wouldn't do much if they would put someone else in the position. "Do any of you think its's possible to convince such a huge force to change their outlook?" Honestly, Spike did not know the answer to that. He just went & sat down with the others while Adriane returned thinking to herself.

Leafeon came out of Spike's Pokeball as he noticed that Adriane was back. He walked over to her. Leafeon is a heavy sleeper... "Hey. Where's Glaceon? I wanna say hi to her."

Gad had good plans here."No, I don't think it's possible. But getting to the leader is our only chance. In case any if you misunderstood, when I said 'take him out' I did not mean 'kill'" He glanced at Spike when saying this. Spike only sighed. "I meant get him to surrender. That doesn't mean beating him to a pulp, that means getting him to give up somehow. Only he can order his troops to disband. If that doesn't work ... well, then I have a plan B." What does he know? Spike now hates this guy. "Proof." What proof? Gad took out his phone & looked for something. He showed everyone a picture of a man & child, & a Lillipup. "This. Proof of the bond between Pokemon and people. Cliche, I know, but just like there's a reason for war, there's a reason for peace." Yeah, cliche. There's little chance it might work. But it wouldn't hurt to try anyway.

"I know it's got a lot of holes in it, but we don't exactly have too many options right about now. I hope someone can think of something better, but all I can think of is Plan A or B. Anybody wanna add a C, be my guest." Spike tried thinking of a plan C. What would work?

"I say for plan C, we show them images of what would happen if they do go with their invasion. Images of good times, images of the horror of their war, images of our memories. But what do I know? I don't wanna give the idea of 'killing'." Spike finishes. The end was his thoughts. He felt offensed from them knowing he wants to kill Adriane's father. He was hurt a little inside. He just wants this over already so he can leave everyone else so they don't judge him.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane released Glaceon for leafon, and then something made her think of something. The time a month ago when Serena almost died. The only time her dad cried in the past six months.

"That's it! Serena and me play dead, that break's his drunk trance, maybe we can do something then! Then we can probably be unviolent and talk him out of it."

"But how exactly do we talk him out of this?"Mew asked.

"I haven't got that far, but we're a dang sight closer to figuring this out if everone agrees."Adriane said.

" Hey its a idea. Glaceon said.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan looked at Spike, who seemed to be the only one there wwho truly wanted to kill Adriane's father. That made the shy boy dislike him even more, and be even less willing to work with him. In fact, he even thought he had seen him cry because of all the 'dead body talk' and enjoyed it. And that now he wanted more. But, of course, this was just what his mind told him.

Then he heard Adriane talking. "That's it! Serena and me play dead, that break's his drunk trance, maybe we can do something then! Then we can probably be unviolent and talk him out of it." she said, and Alan nodded shyly, seeming to agree with the idea. For him it was a smart plan that didn't involve the reaper, and he was more than happy about that last part.

Then he focused on what to say next, something to wrap up the plan so that they would do something to stop the war. He was so focused that he didn't seem to be there, and that he had left his body behind. Latios looked at him, a little concerned.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie listened to Gad's plan, however as he finished she couldn't help but feel that it seemed... incomplete? Adriane jumped in with her own thoughts and Valorie.....considered them. Yeah, she guessed that could work, but it seemed kind of reliant on Adriane's dad not managing to impress them. Did they really want to rely on a guy supposedly known for being drunk all the time to not impress them? Habbits suggested people like that weren't exactly driven by logic and or rational thought. Hmm...

"I don't know... Maybe we should have a plan B? ...and a last resort while we're at it"

Valorie borderline mumbled the last part, her mind seemingly off in the distance. A thought occurred to her, slowly at first but quickly forming into a more complete idea. It was similar to Adriane's idea except it appealed to the masses.

"What if we... put ourselves between everyone and the legendaries and... fight... they would get discouraged?"

After all, nobody would really be comfortable with the idea of murdering a bunch of kids right? A brief flashback to being attacked in her own hometown occurred and Valorie frowned, disturbed. She found herself terrified at the prospect of trusting the masses to care enough for them to back down. This was really magnified by the fact that she was experiencing trust anxiety issues right now. She imagined them standing in front of a metaphorical gate, holding off waves of angry trainers shouting awful things at them. She shuddered briefly before closing her eyes as if to attempt to clear them of the mental image.

Said image was silently replaced by a silent appreciation for what Latias was doing, though whether Latias herself, being psychic, could hear that silent appreciation was unknown. She hadn't quite wrapped her head completely around why she appreciated it, but she knew she did.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(I'm gonna try not to post again intill Gen does.)

"Yeah, its always good to have a plan B. And that sounds good to me, I wouldn't put anything above my father though, if plan A doesn't work he might command them to-"

Mew shook her head, nodding at Alan. Adriane nodded. "Well you all get my point."

"I don't know about your dad sometimes."Glaceon said.

"Join the club."Adriane said.

Glaceon walked over to Alan and tilted her head, before walking back over to Adriane.

"Is he ok?"She asked quietly so no one else would here her.

"He's fine, just deep in thought."Adriane said via her mind just to Glaceon, smiling.

Mew landed on Adriane's head, again.

"Really Mew?"Adriane asked.

Mew giggled and nodded.

"Ok, our last resort would be what? I believe you guys don't want to make murder our last resort. So what, lock them in cages again? But that's what started this whole thing... I guess I can only think of plan A's. But our plan C could be capturing my dad, but not murdering him. What do you guys think? We need a better last resort than that, so why not a plan C?"Adriane asked.

"It sounds unviolent,"Mew agreed.

"Exactly what I'm aiming for."Adriane said and and nodded once, not enough for mew have to tighten her grip or anything.

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Gad Sylvanhart
Seeking Help

I listened to the other Legendary Rebels with interest. Adriane seemed to think she could trick her dad into thinking she and her sister were dead. Alan nodded, in agreement. I, however, did not. I didn't think that was a good plan at all, Spike's plan seemed even better, although it was technically the same thing I had in mind. I thought about it, and heard Valorie disagreeing. Hmm. I noted that we seemed to share a very similar mindset, but that was off topic. "Yeah, Adriane, I doubt that'll work. It's harder to play dead than you think. Plus even in his 'drunk trance' he'll think it's suspicious." I added. "What if we... put ourselves between everyone and the legendaries and... fight... they would get discouraged?" Valorie spoke seemingly shyly. I didn't really think that would work either, I did not want to gamble my life over this, and I'm sure nobody else wanted to either. Besides, all these plans were 50/50 plans, even mine. They depended on chance, we needed something solid, even though there was pretty much no solidity in this stupid war. Then, Adriane spoke.

"Ok, our last resort would be what? I believe you guys don't want to make murder our last resort. So what, lock them in cages again? But that's what started this whole thing... I guess I can only think of plan A's. But our plan C could be capturing my dad, but not murdering him. What do you guys think? We need a better last resort than that, so why not a plan C?" she asked. Now, that's what truly caught my attention. "Capturing, that's it." I said, but not in a very enthusiastic tone, since I wasn't sure the others would agree. "We capture your dad. Hold him hostage. Simple. If we get him hostage we can practically order the whole army around, I mean, he's their leader." I said. "I don't think they'd replace him until they were sure he was dead. It's the most solid plan I can think of." I finished. I doubted anybody would be able to come up with anything more solid in this situation, but I hoped they might. The more solid the better, and right now, we needed something that didn't rely on chance.

So, I summed it all up in my mind. Plan A and B relied solely on chance. Solely on their choice and their perception of things. I didn't want to go with a plan that involved killing, but I didn't want to go with a plan that involved having to persuade them all. It was impossible. The odds were crazy. Plan C was more solid, but it still relied on their choice. While I was almost sure they wouldn't replace him, there was an equal chance they might. If not, they'd try to bargain for him, give us money or something. It was all very hard to predict how it might unfold since it might unfold both ways. And somehow it all ended up in violence. I would fight if I had to, but I wanted it as a last resort. "As for our last resort which I hope we don't use, it'll have to be violence. Not necessarily killing, but violence is our last resort." I added, with everything I'd thought of.

Then, that thought popped up into my head. Where the hell is Uxie? But we were too busy to go and look for her now. I looked at my time on my phone, when I took a glance at my phone background, a picture of an artist's perception of the Legendary Zekrom. Yes, that was it!

"Seek help from the other Legendaries." I just butted in. I really didn't often talk this much, but it was kind of a desperate time. "If we seek the support and help of the other Legendaries, who don't know of the impending attack, we could have a chance." I said. I hoped the others would agree.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Sorry I have to post one more time because I probably won't be on again today, possibly not tommarow. Also I'm going to do this from Adriane's point of veiw/first person because I've been wanting to for a while and can usually make longer posts that way.)

I slightly smirked when Gad said something about the fake-death plan not working."That, my friend, is where your wrong. Serena and I have done it a few times before, he falls for it easily."

I smirked more as I thought about the memories of fake death. I rememberly carefully 'staging' falling down the stairs. We never faught near the stairs again. I remember the time Serena and I begged not to have meatloaf, and we still had it so Serena pretended to choke on it. Never had Meatoaf again. Then there was the time Serena pretended to defend dad for beating me up, and we pretended to really get into it and both of us ran to the other room and when our parents got there we were playing dead on the floor. Mom knew what we were doing, but she was good at fake crying.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Gad spoke again. I listened to his extention to my capture plan, and nodded, smirk-smiling in a evilish way. "Sounds like that's better for a plan A. We'll leave the fake-death plan for plan C. So plan A, capture dad and get legendaries help. Plan B, Valorie's plan for us to get between everyone. C, fake-death via me and Serena."

"Shouldn't we branch out our plan B?"Mew asked from on top of my head.

"Maybe. I know how to put up force feilds...if that helps."Adriane said."It'd keep us from getting hurt. Then we could put just enough power behind our attacks to knock people out, not to actually kill them, just knock him out."

I took a deep breath."And if we do capture my dad, I need to talk to him alone while we've got him, ok?"

Mew furrowed her eye brows. "Why?"

"I just need to talk to him, I may be able to get through to him if he has to listen to me. If he's captured he can't hit me or anything to make me shut up, leave, or hang up."

(OOC: I'll be controling Adriane's dad during the war, just to let yall know. So automaticly hitting him, answering for him, stuff like that will be considered Godmodding/bunnying.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: I'm hating this RP more & more. I feel like it's the only RP that s work to me. Since I'm posting with my phone my post won't be that long. I might edit my post when I get a chance to use a computer.)

& Everyone ignores him. Typical. It only just made him mad. "That's it! Serena and me play dead, that breaks his drunk trance, maybe we can do something then! Then we can probably be unviolent and talk him out of it." Spike only growled. He was deep in thought, barely hearing what anybody was saying.

As for Leafeon, Glaceon was out. He walked over to her with a shy smile. "It's been a while, hasn't it...?" You could see he was blushing a little.

It sounded like gibberish since everything sounded like nerd talk. (OoC: I could not formulate what any of you were saying for the plans.) It sounded like this... Trap Adriane's father, play dead, what else...? Whatever. Spike couldn't remember all of what everybody was saying.

"Sounds like that's better for a plan A. We'll leave the fake-death plan for plan C. So plan A, capture dad and get legendaries help. Plan B, Valorie's plan for us to get between everyone. C, fake-death via me and Serena." (OoC: At least miley explained in short.) Still feeling ignored.

"Shouldn't we branch out our plan B?"

"Maybe. I know how to put up force feilds...if that helps. It'd keep us from getting hurt. Then we could put just enough power behind our attacks to knock people out, not to actually kill them, just knock him out. And if we do capture my dad, I need to talk to him alone while we've got him, ok?" Now Spike understood the plan. That's all he needed.

"Good! If that's our plan, then there's no more need for this meeting. I'll be in my room." Spike stood up & walked towards his room, feeling hurt & ignored. Latias was feeling sad. She just wanted all of these problems & conflicts to just end. She just wanted a peaceful life already. But because of the humans waging war, there is no sign that there would be peace, at all. She thought Valorie would sense her sadness. (OoC: Does anyone even know that Latias is disguised as a human? No big deal.)

Back with Spike, in his room, he was looking at the ground, growling. Feeling like the newbie himself. Releasing his anger, he charged at a wall with his fist covered in purple psychic waved. "GRAAAHHH!!!!" He punched through the wall that can be heard way throughout the hideout. There was now a huge, HUGE hole in the broken wall that you can now see the outside. "Why...why can't I be different...like them...like him...?" He was starting to tear up now, shuddering in his voice.

(OoC: If you guys remember correctly, Spike dreams of becoming a true leader, making friends & getting a girl. Gad started planning was getting everyone's attention. So basically Wymsical, :3 you're taking away his dreams.)

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Um...I'm gonna post again because...ok just don't ask I have to post. I swear to Arceus if I post again...just...you know...don't say anything to me about posting again ok? I've got anger issues.)

I stared after spike.

"You didn't here him, did you?"Mew asked, where only I would here.

"Um...no. What did he say?"

After repeating white Spike said, stirctly to me again, I sighed.

"Gosh darn it."I said."Why do I always not hear important stuff?"

I was also talking via my mind just to Mew. I felt really bad. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes in concentration.

"Spike? I'm sorry I didn't here you. I was getting wrapped up, so many people talking, I-I....uh..."I had been talking through my head to Spike, but I stopped.

I shook my head. "This dang war. Its getting in the way of our lives and I'm sick of it. Bring it on dad, we've got a plan, and several back up plans."

As for Glaceon she turned and smiled at Leafeon. "It has."

I jumped when I heard Spike hit the wall.

"What the heck? Was that Spike?"I asked quietly.

Mew jerked a little.

"Don't try it again."I said."Snooping is wrong."

"He's too mad to snoop."Mew said."So mad I can't even tell if he's mad at something besides us not hearing him."

"Ugh, I need time to think about all of this."Adriane said.

I heard Mew sigh.

"Where to now?"She asked.

"I'm not sure."I said and walked to Glaceon.

"I'll be back soon, don't worry about me."I said smiling.

I looked at Leafeon. "Make sure she stays safe, ok?"

I walked to my backpack and put it on.

"I'll be back soon, I've got to go somewhere and think for a while. If anything comes up, let me know."I said to the others, then through my mind to Spike.

With that, I teleported.

__

I appeared in my Grandpa's house on his Island. I flicked the lights on. Yep, the solar electricity still worked. I remembered coming here for the first time five years ago. Grandpa died and had left us the island, and had never shown it to us before. He hadn't been here in a few years, so me and Serena had been in charge of knocking the dust off of rugs, blankets, pillows, stuff like that. Me and her got in a pillow fight with the couch cushions. I smiled thinking about it as I walked up stairs to my room here.

It was exactly as I had left it last summer before the war. The bed was neatly made, but the floor had papers everywhere, my desk had notebooks, books, papers, pens, penciels, crayons, and markers everywhere. I spent a few minutes cleaning up some, before a idea hit me. All of us could come here, its got food and water, electricty, beds, a couch, and a love seat. It had a lot that the cave didn't.

"Hey guys its Adriane. I teleported to my Grandpa's island, my parents forgot how to get here, they were the only ones other than Grandpa who knew, besides Grandma, and both of them are...dead. Anyways this place has food, water, beds, electricity, tv, huge upgrade from the cave. Any of you guys want to join me?"I asked to those who hadn't blocked me out.

Dawn

Years
Valorie resigned herself to listening quietly as the conversation went on. Unfortunately for Latias Valorie's ability to sense emotions was only on demand, meaning she only used it when she was actively trying to find out how someone felt.

...However, Mesprit on the other hand was not quite as restrained. She had been silently observing the two girls holding hands. She was honestly unsure how exactly to feel. Had she... done something wrong? She did not possess the sheer wisdom that one of her sisters did. She banished the thought from her mind. Not everyone could get along with everyone. All that mattered was she had tried, and she would continue to try. To be honest, she was ultimately happy that Valorie was actually opening herself up to someone, even if that someone was a pokemon. Mainly because of the lack of a language barrier.

Mesprit called out to Valorie using private telepathy. She calmly asked Valorie to try reading Latias's emotions. Valorie was confused and slightly annoyed for a brief moment but decided to oblige Mesprit, if only because she didn't mind knowing. She reached out to view Latias's emotions and found.... sadness? She also found a familiar sense of anxiety. Up until now she had been under the illusion that only she had anxiety problems. Given Latias wasn't experiencing nearly as much as she tended to. Just... Seeing those familiar emotions. It made Valorie's eyes widen in mild surprise.

'Now... Why do you think she might have those emotions?' Mesprit said telepathically to Valorie. Valorie found herself blushing slightly. A good chunk of it was just that Mesprit was flustering her. Another part of her was feeling an odd sense of... compassion. She felt the odd urge to show those feelings, yet anxiety promptly denied her this because she was afraid of what the others might think. After all, she was supposed to be tough! Or at least, she wanted to be tough out of a desire for respect.

Adriane sent them all a telepathic message and Valorie considered her options. Perhaps ... Perhaps she could have a moment alone and... No. Latias was Spike's partner. That was how it worked right? Yet, when she looked around she noticed Spike was already gone. Had... he left without Latias? Had Latias stayed behind just for her? Valorie swallowed her anxiety and decided to stick her neck out on a whim.

'Alright... we're coming.' Valorie said telepathically to Adriane, Mesprit and Latias. She then focused on teleporting to the island Adriane had spoken of. Yet, after she had figured out how to get to Adriane she focused on teleporting nearby, but not quite there. A few moments later Valorie and Latias would find themselves teleported just outside the island house. Valorie immediately turned and began explaining herself.

"I, um... I wanted to... say something..."

Stumbling over her words she started to panic a bit. Yet... Then another idea came to her. Rather than say anything, she moved in a bit and just... gently embraced Latias in an affectionate manner. It would be appropriate to note that Valorie was rather short, approximately 4'11''. However that works out... Really, the two hadn't had a chance to grow close. Yet, Valorie was someone who had always had affection from her parents, up until she had left that is. She had never realized how much she would miss it, even if they this was a different... situation. In truth, Valorie was a bit desperate, after having been a.liner for so much time. Hence, she was really throwing herself out there. The question was now how would Latias!human react.

Wymsical

Years
(OOC: So Spike's jealous of Gad? Wow, that was unexpected. I never made Gad to be the kind of character who would be envied or something like that. More of a non-talkative kind. I only made him talk that much because I felt we were getting nowhere with the Adriane's dad stuff. But I suspect he'll be more quiet during the rest of the RP.)

Gad Sylvanhart
Jealous? Of me?

I listened more to what the others were saying. I was pleased. Adriane was extending Plan B, giving it a precautionary measure in force fields if necessary, and the others were working at it too. All in all, we had a good trio of plans here. "Good! If that's our plan, then there's no more need for this meeting. I'll be in my room." someone shouted. I turned, slightly startled, to find Spike stomping off. I frowned, apparently he was the only one still angry. I sighed, pretending I hadn't heard him. "That sounds like a good plan, guys. Or ... plans. I say we take a little break before getting out there." I said. With that, I was off to the couch once more. I heard a whole lot of chatter behind me. I heard a noise, which seemed to be Adriane teleporting off. Frankly, I was quite proud of myself. I hadn't talked this much since seventh grade, but it was worth it.

Suddenly, bang! I was afraid that something might have hit the hideout, although I had no general idea what the hideout looked like. But it ceased, and nothing followed it. It had come from another room. It was Spike. I decided to investigate. I walked up to Spike's room and entered to find he'd made a huge hole in the wall somehow, revealing the outside. I frowned as I realized he was very angry. "Why...why can't I be different...like them...like him...?" he said, trembles in his voice. I thought for a moment, looking at the poor boy, as I realized him meant me. It was good to see the outside world again. The area around the hideout looked grand enough. Spike's room was in tatters now. "Hey." I said, introducing myself rather abruptly. "What's wrong with you, man? Why do you wanna be like me?" I asked him. Then I thought maybe he was jealous that I grabbed all the attention back there. "If you've got something to say, say it. Don't wait for me to finish." I said, trying to calm him down.

Then, I started getting a headache. A rather strong message was getting through my defensive brain barriers. That, or my brain barriers weren't all that powerful yet. "....Grandpa's island, my parents forgot how to get here, they were the only ones other than Grandpa who knew, besides Grandma, and both of them are...dead. Anyways this place has food, water, beds, electricity, tv, huge upgrade from the cave. Any of you guys want to join me?" someone said, that was clearly recognizable as Adriane. I figured she'd infiltrate my mind again, but the thought of food other than tin cans blocked out my anger. "I'm sure you got that message too." I said, after a moment. "You comin'. We can eat something other than beans from a can." I said. And with that, I teleported away. I honestly hoped Spike wouldn't hold some sort of grudge against me. Maybe he felt bad that I, a newbie, was taking charge? But really, I wasn't. I was just trying to get everyone geared up to get moving. If he'd wanted to say something more all he had to do was say it. It was obvious he was jealous. Or envious? I couldn't tell. Anyway, before long, I found myself on an island surrounded by the sea. There was a house not far off. The cool ocean breeze pressing against my face felt amazing. I just stood there, for a moment, embracing the wind. (I don't mean literally) Next, I started walking toward the house. It was a relatively big house, and it was almost as if the island was built around it. I guessed whoever owned the house owned the island. Adriane's Grandpa, I guess. Apparently he and her grandmother were dead. I noticed that Valorie had already arrived. I looked at her as she embraced Latias (in her human form). Not many people had spoken to Valorie beside when they were planning, maybe she felt left out? I knew she was used to this, being one of the original rebels. But still, being used to something didn't mean you always liked or wanted it.

I walked up to Latias and Valorie. "Um, Hi, my name's Gad. Of course, you already knew that, but I thought I should just introduce myself properly." I said, with a smile on my face, trying to sound as friendly as possible. Being a part of the Legendary Rebels now, I thought I might as well get to know everyone.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Leafeon

"It has." Glaceon answered. Leafeon smiled. it was good to see her friend again. They haven't talked much, so hopefully they can get to know each other better.

Suddenly, something like a boom sounded. Was his trainer alright? Glaceon was speaking to her trainer. Her trainer then turned to him. "Make sure she stays safe, ok?" Leafeon nodded.

"Don't worry! I'll protect her with my life!" Where did that come from? It didn't matter. Leafeon was happy.

Latias

Latias tried to remove her sadness from herself, which she did but it took a while. Adriane contacted everyone about a house. Well that's nice of her.

To Latias' surprise, Valorie warped both of them to Adriane's location. Latias got over it of course, but she was a bit startled. She looked at the house. It was pretty. More room too, & it was on an island. Now they can enjoy the breeze!

"I, um... I wanted to... say something..." Valorie was trying to say something, but she stopped for a moment. Latias looked at her curiously. Then all of a sudden, she hugged her. Why was she hugging her? What was this all of a sudden? Latias was thinking hard. Was she alone? She never did speak out very much. Her legendary was Mesprit. Were they not getting along? Maybe...maybe she was so shy I wanted a friend.

Latias hugged back.

Then Gad came by. "Um, Hi, my name's Gad. Of course, you already knew that, but I thought I should just introduce myself properly." Latias smiled. How nice of him.

"Nice to meet you Gad. I'm Latias, but you already knew that." She giggled. "Why don't you re-introduce yourself Valorie?"

Spike

"Spike? I'm sorry I didn't here you. I was getting wrapped up, so many people talking, I-I....uh..." Adriane's voice came into Spike's head, but she stopped. It didn't help Spike. He still felt worthless. What's wrong with him? Was he not good enough. It just meant he still had a lot to learn...like his sensei said.

Spike heard a voice from behind. "Hey." It was Gad. Spike got up & wiped his face, turning around. "What's wrong with you, man? Why do you wanna be like me?" It's technically not what Spike meant-wait. He heard what he had said didn't he? It didn't matter. "If you've got something to say, say it. Don't wait for me to finish."

"It's none of your business how I feel. You mind your own business & I'll mind my own." Spike answered back, not shouting or yelling at all. Then he got another message in his head. Again it was Adriane.

"Hey guys its Adriane. I teleported to my Grandpa's island, my parents forgot how to get here, they were the only ones other than Grandpa who knew, besides Grandma, and both of them are...dead. Anyways this place has food, water, beds, electricity, tv, huge upgrade from the cave. Any of you guys want to join me?" So? It was just a house. No big deal.

"I'm sure you got that message too." Gad said. "You comin'. We can eat something other than beans from a can." With that Gad disappeared. Spike thought for a minute. He'll challenge Gad to a Pokemon Battle. He walked out of his room to Leafeon & Glaceon. Adriane must've forgotten her.

He picked both of them up by the arms. "We're leaving." The next moment they warped to the house Adriane mentioned. Big deal. Spike put both Pokemon down as he walked inside, finding Adriane but said nothing. He walked to the couch & sat there.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane saw Spike walk in and put down Glaceon and Leafeon outside. "Thanks Spike."She said.

She walked to the door and saw the others slightly in the distance.

"Hey guys!"She called."Come on in when your ready!"

Adriane headed to the orchard out back with a big basket and picked strawberries, blue berries, black berries, apples, pears, oranges, mandriane oranges, and bananas. Then she got three watermellon and headed inside. She sat the basket down on the living room table.

"Well, we've got fruit."She stated, more to herself than Spike."I'll find the vegetables later, if anybody wants any."

She walked up to her bedroom and sat down on her bed. She finally let the worry flood her face. Everyone was so tense, expecially Spike. She wished she could help. She sighed.

"I have the powers of a legendary with all of the powers in the world yet I still feel helpless."She said tears brimming her eyes.

__

Glaceon:

"Thanks Spike."She said,"Fallow me Leafeon, something's wrong with Adriane.

Glaceon walked into the house and upstairs to Adriane's room.

"Whats wrong?"She asked.

"Its nothing, just forget it."Adriane said smiling softly.

"Your crying. Its something."

Adriane sighed."I just wish I could help Spike, Valorie, everyone untense some."

"Maybe they'll be better after eatting and having a good night's rest."Glaceon said.

"Maybe."Adriane said.

Adriane walked onto the balcony and climbed onto the roof. In about a hour it'd be sunset, this is where she'd come for sunset. She'd have to go downstairs before she stayed here, so she'd go down in a bit. Glaceon carefully made her way up, along with Mew.

"It'll be ok."Mew said.

Adriane nodded."As soon as we finish this war."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan was startled when he heard a loud bang in the hideout. And the fact that he was a bit freaked about meeting the other Legendaries didn't help at all. Latios underrstood what was going on, and he telepathically told the boy about it and he calmed down. He shook his head and closed his eyes. "And they s-say I'm c-crazy..." he muttered and opened his eyes. Then he heard a message from Adriane in his head.

"Hey guys its Adriane. I teleported to my Grandpa's island, my parents forgot how to get here, they were the only ones other than Grandpa who knew, besides Grandma, and both of them are...dead. Anyways this place has food, water, beds, electricity, tv, huge upgrade from the cave. Any of you guys want to join me?" she said. Alan hesitated for a moment, but figured out an island would be better and more relaxing than staying in a cave. He looked at Latios and nodded.

Then, to his surprise, he found himself alone with Latios in the hideout. He shook his head once again. "Alright, L-Latios, let's go..." Alan said, "before they forget about me." He wasn't stuttering so much when he talked to Latios, and this was something...good, and he seemed to have forgotten about meeting the other legendaries for the time being.

"Okay." Latios said, nodding, "I could teach you how to fly while on our way." Alan nodded and followed Latios outside of the cave. But as soon as they were outside, Alan used his psychic powers to float, and Latios looked at him. "Wow. Impressive. I didn't have to tell you a single thing."

"Wh-what can I say? I learn quick." Alan said, "Now, shall we g-get g-going?" Latios nodded and flew off at high, speeds, followed by Alan. The Eon Pokémon was impressed by this as well. He was able to combine superspeed with psychic powers. He was proud of the boy, he knew he had potential and that he had been holding back the entire time.

"Okay, now that we got some privacy, Alan..." Latios said, "Do you feel like talking about...well...that problem you have with..."

Alan immediately understood. He paled a little bit and looked hesitant. But suddenly he opened his mouth. "Well...h-h-here g-goes..." he mumbled as both of them flew over the sea.

Dawn

Years

Valorie

Valorie was so distracted by the situation at hand that she didn't quite notice that one of the others had, for one reason or another, teleported outside as well. At least, not until it was far too late. The hug itself had helped her a bit, but the interruption hit hard. Her reaction was quick. She became startled and rapidly removed her arms from around Latias, turning to Gad and crossing said arms under her chest. It was the first expression she could think of to try and compose herself. Yet, the flustered blush on her cheeks really broke any illusion she was trying to put up. She actually seemed... embarrassed. Poor Latias. What would she think of Valorie's actions? Hopefully she'd understand.

Valorie's mind raced for an answer, possibly an excuse. Yet, Latias's voice pierced her train of thought, suggesting to her something simple. Valorie found it difficult to assume others would not think poorly of her. However, in this case she made an effort to try. Rather, after a moment she reluctantly lowered her arms, her expression becoming a bit guilty, though she attempted to smile. Her fingers fidgeted a bit as a wave of nervousness washed over her, seeking something to keep them busy. However, not much was available. After said moments passed Valorie spoke up, her tone an vague attempt at being cheerful. Her composure was really lost at the moment though, as Gad had walked up at the most inopportune--or opportune, depending on who you were, time. Really, for Gad it wasn't that much of a bad thing, unless embarrassing Valorie really offended his conscience.

"Hey... I'm Valorie."

The thought of what he might say in response made her incredibly anxious. She was just... incredibly paranoid that others would judge her for what they saw.

Mesprit

...Meanwhile, Mesprit had teleported to the area on her own, taking a moment to observe what was going on between Valorie and Latias from a distance. She was starting to get the feeling she understood why she hadn't been able to help Valorie herself. What could she do now though? She'd already gotten Valorie pretty annoyed with her, and affection wasn't really her thing, perhaps ironically for an emotion pokemon. She could do it, but she somehow questioned whether the sudden change would be appreciated, nor was she particularly fond of the idea of being something she's not. She was back to the same place as she was before. What could she do to hhelp Valorie? This time however an answer came to her. Nothing specific, but an answer none-the-less. Whether Valorie realized it or not, Mespit was very concerned for her.

Mesprit reached out to Latias telepathically. The tone of her mental voice was one of genuine gratitude.

Mesprit to Latias: "Latias--Thank you... I can feel that what you've done has had a positive effect on Valorie's emotional state. I think you have also taught me something even I didn't know. about her. I feel empowered to help, and yet I feel that perhaps you are more of the friend she needed than I ever was. I will try to help the others."

It was true that Mesprit had come to the conclusion that she could better help elsewhere. She floated off towards the house, not a hundred percent sure whom she was searching for. Seeing as they apparently had downtime she might as well though. She sensed... Adriane and Spike. Spike was in a belligerent mood, and that in no way appealed to what Mesprit was looking for. It seemed now was not the time talk to him. Adriane however. She sensed a peculiar anxiety from Adriane. She'd wager there was one of a couple of things causing it, but she couldn't immediately pinpoint the reason as she did not directly read minds and hadn't heard what Adriane had been saying to add context. Thinking about it, she decided she might as well start here. She decidedly spoke to both Mew and Adriane, though she she said different things to each.

Mesprit to Adriane: "Greetings. Can I ask--What's on your mind?"

Her tone was rather casual, perhaps even mildly friendly. It was arguably odd to have a pokemon that /read emotions/ asking how someone was feelings. Once again though she had failed to gather the context, which was more what she was looking for. That is to say, she was looking for the reasons behind how Adriane was doing. Hence her wording.

Mesprit to Mew: "Hello, Mew. Would you mind if I talked to you and your partner?"

She had of course already gone on and started talking to Adriane on her own. Her asking was more a gesture of respect than anything else. She had neglected to ask Mew how /she/ was doing, but that was more because she didn't sense anything to be concerned about there.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"I...It's not easy f-for m-me t-to s-say it...But I-I'm gonna t-tell you because I-I t-trust you...B-But please p-promise y-you w-won't t-t-tell a-anyone about it, ok?" Alan asked.

"Okay. I promise." Latios said, nodding as both of them flew over the sea.

"O-Okay...W-well, a-a l-long t-time ago," Alan said, "I w-was o-out t-training m-my Pokémon for my next G-Gym b-battle.....It was...dark...and e-e-everything was very q-quiet...M-Maybe too quiet..." He paused and closed his eyes, and a tear dropped to fill the sea a little bit more. Latios quickly flew under him, and the boy stopped using his powers and put his arms around the Eon Pokémon.

"Careful there, Alan." Latios said, and slowed down. "Continue."

"W-well, a-all of a s-s-sudden...a f-figure appeared...s-surrounded by a blue aura..." Alan said, his eyes still closed and tears falling from them as he remembered an awful part of his life, "I-I w-was s-scared, a-and I s-sent all my P-Pokémon back inside their Pokéballs t-to p-protect them f-f-from w-whatever that was...A-and th-then, I-I tried to run away from it, but I c-couldn't...A-and without saying a w-w-word it put me to sleep a-and I woke up in a c-cage...a-and I s-stayed th-there for a v-very long t-time...a-a-afraid h-he'd kill me any m-moment..." Then he broke down in tears.

"Who?" Latios asked, although he already knew the answer to his question.

"M-M-Mew...M-M-Mewtwo...." Alan whimpered, and cried some more. Latios opened his eyes wide. What Alan told him explained a lot. His fear of Legendaries when they first met, his nightmare, and why he had a slight breakdown when the idea of killing Adriane's dad was put on the table.

"Oh, my. I am so sorry." he said, "It must have been horrible!"

"I-I-It was!" Alan cried, "I-it was hell! A-and I-I c-could n-never g-g-get over it!"

"I know you didn't. And I perfectly understand." Latios said, "Something that huge isn't easy to get over. But you must overcome this problem. And I promise I will help you with that."

"R-Really?" Alan asked, "You will?"

"Of course." Latios said, and flew a little bit faster towards the island.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(I'm not gonna write in first person right now)

"Sure, no problem."Mew said to Mesprit, Adriane unable to here it.

Adriane looked up after a moment.

"Well...I guess I'm frustrated. I want to help Spike, Valorie, Alan, those three seemed to be the main three bothered by this. But I can't do anything. For a girl who has every pokemon power in the world I feel overly helpless."Adriane admitted, hoping Mesprit wouldn't tell anyone."My dad...I want to break through to him. I don't want him to get hurt in this battle. I know it sounds silly, with the fact he abuses me and stuff, but he's still my dad and I can't stand to see him dead or hurt too badly."

Adriane sighed. It felt good to get that off of her chest, but it didn't fix things. Spike was still pissed off, Valorie was still upset-looking, and Alan was still...afraid of something? She felt acward around everyone, like she didn't fit in, like she was forced into a place in a puzzle where she didn't belong.

Adriane stood up, and then she lifted herself into the air, begaining to fly-float. She didn't go but maybe a foot or two above the roof, she just needed to feel free for a minute. Adriane bit her lip. What if she couldn't do anything? She'd probably just get in the way, she'd probably end up fighting against the others to keep her dad safe. No, she couldn't do that. Her dad was at fault, besides, they wouldn't kill him.

Glaceon tilted her head. "Why these sudden feelings?"Glaceon asked.

Adriane looked away. She didn't want to say anything about why...it was kind of embaressing.

"Um...I dunno."Adriane said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Latios increased his flight speed once more and soon he could see an island on the horizon. He knew it was the island because he could feel Latias was there. Anyway, he slowed down the closer he got to the place.

"L-Latios, t-tell me s-something..." Alan suddenly said.

"Anything you want, Alan." Latios replied with a smile on his face.

"Okay, um, I-I s-saw L-Latias c-can tr-transform. C-can y-y-you t-transform as well?"

"Yes." Latios said, "And so can you. But transforming isn't as easy as flying. I will teach you later. But it won't be hard for you, since you learned how to become invisible without me showing you how to."

Alan smiled and wiped the tears off his face. He took a deep breath and calmed down. "Th-thank you..." he said, and Latios smiled again as they arrived at the island.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart

Oh, now I'd done it. Latias introduced herself in return to my introduction. Despite her hearty smile i felt like an intruder. I maintained my smile without default, however, and shook Latias's hand. Although Valorie didn't seem quite so happy to see me. She quickly let go of Latias and crossed her arms. Was she angry at me? Like I said, now I'd done it. Now I really felt like an intruder. I'd probably offended or embarrassed her, after all, nobody liked being seen hugging someone else in public. How stupid of me! She lowered her arms, and her expression became something I hadn't seen before. She tried to smile, but I seriously doubted it was a real one, just a polite one or something.

mind you, I did have a terrible record of coming in on bad moments, if I hadn't already said so. Like once, I phoned Sam just as he was about to have his first kiss in ninth grade. And it was saying that I left something at his house. After that, the girl left and he never saw here again. Or the time my dad was having a really important business meeting, I called him to tell him that my pet ladybug had run off. (I was five)

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Valorie looked embarrassed, I think. I was really only trying to be friendly, but maybe I should have tried to be friendly later. "Hey... I'm Valorie." she said. She didn't sound too enthusiastic to me, but she was trying to be polite. I decided to step up and apologize. Or at least, indirectly apologize. "Sorry if I... uh, interrupted anything." I said. I was at a loss of words now. ...There was an awkward silence. I wasn't a very awkward guy, but I always seemed to end up in awkward situations.

Finally, I decided to end it before it got any worse. "Hey, you comin' inside? It's getting kinda chilly out here." I said. It's true, it was getting cold out. The ocean breeze was chilly from time to time, no matter the season. I walked up to the house, glancing at Latias and Valorie, and giving them a friendly nod to follow. I was trying to seem as friendly as possible, and I hoped I hadn't offended anybody. I mean, Latias seemed fine, but Valorie was no doubt embarrassed. And that made me embarrassed. Aw man, I kind of shiver thinking about that moment now. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. I entered the house to find Adriane, and Spike. Spike was sitting on the couch, he didn't look like his mood had changed, although that mood was slightly calmer now, for which I was thankful.

The first thing that came to my mind was food. Adriane had promised better food in this house, so I ravaged the fridge in search of her promise. What I found was rather disappointing: tins. No way! the tins were different from the ones in the cave, but they were still disappointing. I wanted something fresh. The Bacon from the cave was nice, but I had no idea where she got it. I frowned. My power was low, the planning had taken several hours. And I felt horribly out of shape. Normally, my routine consisted of work outs, every day, at least twice. My routine had been broken because of the sudden Legendary Rebels thing, and that made my muscles ache. My neck and my back felt like crap, and the rest felt worse. I sat down in the sofa and laid my head back, trying not to move so the aches would stop.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Leafeon

Spike didn't sound happy. He was probably mad, Leafeon didn't like it. "Follow me Leafeon, something's wrong with Adriane." Leafeon nodded to Glaceon & followed her to Adriane's room. She was upset. Not her too.

Leafeon was only listening to the conversation. How can he spend time with Glaceon if all these problems continue? It was just frustrating. Adriane started floating up to the roof a bit. Leafeon decided to speak next to Adriane. "Maybe you just need to relax & just help everyone individually. I'm not sure it would help, but it is progress." Hopefully this would help Adriane, & make Glaceon like him better.

Latias

Valorie crossed her arms in embarressment. She must be shy, that's cute. Although she was nervous from Gad. "Hey... I'm Valorie." How shy she is. Things were starting to feel awkward in the atmosphere. "Sorry if I... uh, interrupted anything." How silly this is going.

"Oh, it's no trouble. We're all friends here!" Were they friends? Spike wasn't having a good time making friends. He has trouble making friends, like even right now. He was inside the house obviously, but just doing nothing.

"Hey, you comin' inside? It's getting kinda chilly out here." Gad was already heading towards the house. Latias turned to Valorie who was still a little embarressed.

"Well, shall we head inside?" She asked kindly to Valorie. Then someone was speaking into Latias's mind. It was Mesprit.

"Latias--Thank you... I can feel that what you've done has had a positive effect on Valorie's emotional state. I think you have also taught me something even I didn't know. about her. I feel empowered to help, and yet I feel that perhaps you are more of the friend she needed than I ever was. I will try to help the others." What was that all of a sudden? What did Mesprit mean?

That's nice Mesprit. But I'm not Valorie's legendary. You are. If you just helped her with her feelings & problems she would open up. She just needs confidence is all. She finished her sentence finally as it transferred to Mesprit. It would be nice to be Valorie's legendary, but she has Mesprit. She's Spike's legendary, which reminded her. She should go back to Spike & see how he's doing, wanting to take her own advice.

Spike

Spike ignored almost everything around him, still listening though. Food is nice, but he wasn't hungry. When Gad gets here-

& speak of the devil. Gad was finally here. Spike waited a while before speaking up. He got up from the couch & walked over to Gad. "Gad." He tried getting his attention. "You. Me. 3-on-3 Battle. Outside." Spike is not going to take no for an answer. Plus this would be a good workout for them.

Last edited:
Back