• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • An RP by: Zeph.
    PG-17
    All SUs are submitted in the OOC Thread

Your objective is simple, really:

S U R V I V E .

Welcome to the wonderful world of- well, welcome is probably not the appropriate word to use anymore. Now it's simply just a world of pokemon. Almost.

Look, basically, something bad happened in Hoenn. A disease, so to speak. How it came about, no-one is quite sure. There are rumours about human intervention, but we can never know for sure. This disease, this scarily infectious disease - it kills pokemon. Slowly, it eats at their whole body until there is no trace of life left. And it dosen't stop there either. It goes that extra step, and actually takes over the body. In effect, they create zombie Pokemon (or PokeZombies, as they are known by the living).

The disease passes itself on, as you would expect. It only takes a bite or scratch. And we're talking about pokemon here, they're quite efficient at biting, scratching and whatnot. Humans can't get infected by these PokeZombies, but they can still be mauled and ultimately killed by them. That's why they've all left this region. All that's left is one large island, uninhabited by humans. Only PokeZombies.

Luckily for us though, they are zombies - they're stupid. We fight back to survive.

So, who are you in all this?

You are a pokemon who, fortunately, hasn't been infected yet. You are part of a group of survivors, who have set up a camp in Littleroot Town. It has the basics - a nearby bay for a water source, an array of berry and fruit trees, and a stash of handmade weapons, should you want one. Your camp has heard word, though. Apparently, there is a bigger colony of survivours in Lillycove City, with better defenses, more supplies and, most importantly, more Pokemon. The only problem is, it's at the other side of Hoenn. Are you ready for a dangerous journey?

The PokéZombies

There are three types:

Zombies:
    Just your standard undead, land dwelling pokemon.

Flyers:
    These Zombies can fly, so watch the skies.

Swimmers:
    Any fish or pokemon that can swim. If you find yourself in any body of water, get out.

Rules:

+ I am the GM. Basically, I'm in charge here :)
    + Please be active in this RP. If you don't post for a large period of time then you'll get kicked.
    + If you have anything else going on that will impare your activity here, let me know.
    + Follow basic PC and role-playing rules.
    + Please use proper grammar. Post are better when easily readible :3
    + This is a PG-17 RP, so I will allow blood and violence >:3 (Nothing too graphic, though)
    + Romance is allowed (should you feel the need for some PokeLurv)
    + I'll allow swearing too. But please censor strong words (eg: b*stard)
    + No bunnying, unless permission is given.
    + OOC posts and Sign Ups belong in the OOC Thread (naturally).
    + In the 'Other' section of the SU, put "I like to Zomboogey", so I know you've read these rules ;)

The Sign Up Form:

Name: (First and Last)
    Species: (No fish or birds. Basically something that walks)
    Appearance: (Only a few sentences will do here. Anything unusual about you compared to other pokemon?)
    Personality: (A couple of paragraphs here.)
    History: (What was life like for you before the outbreak?)
    Moves: (4 maximum. If you wish to change one, ask in the OOC Thread)
    Weapon of choice: (This is optional. Obviously moves require energy, so what else will you use to fend off hordes of zombies?)
    Other: (Anything else not covered above?)

Current RolePlayers:

Zeph as Barry the Munchlax
    Spr_4d_446.png

Metronome - Focus Punch - Solarbeam - Strength

Wolf in the Rain as Tobias the Charmeleon
    Spr_5b_005.png

Metal Claw - Inferno - Dragon Rage - Smokescreen

rustymenon as Nick the Treeko
    Spr_5b_252.png

Leaf Blade - Pound - Bullet Seed - Solarbeam

FlurryTheGlaceon as Flurry the shiny Glaceon
    Spr_4p_471_s.png

Ice Fang - Ice Beam - Avalance - Hail

Eight as Xinera {Shi-neh-rah} the Absol
    Spr_4p_359.png

Swords Dance - Slash - Agility - Double Team

Nakuzami as Dimitri the Larvesta
    DimitriLarvesta.png

Flame Wheel - Acrobatics - Morning Sun - Magnet Rise

TrainerGiza as Amerie the Kirlia
    Spr_5b_281.png

Magical Leaf - Double Team - Confusion - Teleport

Darkfox1525 as Erik the Bisharp
    Spr_5b_625.png

Iron Defense - Metal Claw - Night Slash - Brick Break

Spanner226 as Katsumi the Furret
    Spr_4h_162.png

Ice Punch - Thunderpunch - Fire Punch - Dig

InfinityWayvern as Tyshia the Ampharos
    Spr_5b_181.png

Electro Ball - Echoed Voice - Iron Tail - Dynamic Punch

Zamorak as Silva the Linoone
    Spr_5b_264.png

Headbutt - Fury Swipes - Rest - Tail Whip

Megaman765 as Snype the Sableye
    Spr_4d_302.png

Shadow Ball - Detect - Faint Attack - Taunt

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
  • And off we go!

(OOC: Excuse the double post^^' Anywhoo, let's get this thing underway...)

Barry woke up, mostly thanks to the loud rumbling his stomach made, but also because he was used to waking up at 6.a.m every day (except Saturdays mind you, though he'd lost track of the days recently). The camp remained the same as it had the previous night. Good, no break ins by the brainless. Barry had a theory, the zombies love brains and organs so much, because there own do nothing anymore, and they get jealous. Anyone else would call this notion stupid, but this was Barry.

He got up sluggishly, as he always did. He had a good scratch of his rear (again, as he always did). First thing to do: find food.

He made his way over to the large food stash the camp had gathered, making sure he didn't wake any of the other refugees. He wasn't sure how many there were. In fact, they all kept to themselves, pretty much. But, as long as you weren't infected, you were welcome - that was basically the only rule.

He sat down in front of his large pile of food. There was around double the amount there than there was in the stash - which was for everyone else to eat. He couldn't help it, though, Munchlax naturally have huge appetites. That's why he kept his food seperate - to make sure he didn't get carried away and eat everything else.

He sat there, grabbing whatever came to hand. There was a range of foods - from apples to berries, even to thrown out pieces of meat. Barry could eat spoiled or rotten foods quite happily, so he wouldn't be short. Like a child in a ball pool, he scooped whole armfulls of foods. Opening his big mouth, he threw everything in, hardly pausing for a break as he swallowed all he put in.

Little did he know, this would be his last good breakfast for a while. As a few miles away, a pokemon was approaching.

Not that anybody knew.

[OOC: Commence with your intro posts! :3 As for the mystery pokemon? Well you'll just have to wait and see ;)]

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
  • Kirlia.png
    Amerie was very frightful and lost. Am I going the right way? She thought. She sprinted along the trees while quickly looking around her. She soon saw the opening in the trees.

"The entrance!" she was happy enough to find some sort of hope. She slowed when she came upon the path that breached into what she knew was Little Root. The scene almost seemed almost happy; the sunlight was just peeking above the horizon. No one was around however, at least not any humans. But right now, she wasn't worrying about humans. What if there are bad Pokémon this way? Then she suddenly changed her thought process. I'm going this way because Ashley said so! I'm not going to disobey my friends' orders! She almost began marching into the open, but stopped and hid.

"What's that strange sound?" she whispered to herself. She peered a little into the distance and saw, what it looked like a Munchlax. She only saw one other Munchlax in her life, and that's when she was a little Ralts, but she was still with Ashley. I better be careful! What if it is a bad Pokémon!? She came a little closer, but still hidden within the trees. Amerie saw the Munchlax literally munch on a pile of food. Is this a camp? What for? What's going on? She had so many questions, but no one to ask. Except one. When stepping forward out of curiously, she stepped on a branch. SNAP! She yelped in her head and quickly hid behind one of the trees.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Flurry sighed stepping out into the morning light after yet another sleepless night. She had without being asked to stayed up the entire night her bag of shirkens by her side watching the entrance to Little Root from under a shady tree. Flurry yawned and brushed some dirt out of her fur before she heard a branch snap. Quickly grabbing a shirken from the bag with her tail she called out "show yourself!" she looked around. "If your a good Pokemon I won't hurt you you don't have to worry!" she added slightly worried that it might be a Pokezombie.

TrainerGiza

Years
  • isadora1kirlia.gif
    Her heart pounded in her chest. What have I gotten myself into! Wait what did she say? OH! A good Pokémon? Of course I'm a good Pokémon! Should I step out? Well if I don't I might get attacked. Here goes! Amerie stepped out into the warm sun, then dropping to her knees.

She yells out, "I'm sorry if I alarmed you! I mean no harm! I'm just as scared as you!"

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Dimitri Carona
    DimitriLarvesta.png

Survivor Camp, Littleroot Town
    Another day in hell...

-----

I crawled out of the tree I had been sleeping in. It was a nice morning, and nice was the complete opposite of how the atmosphere felt. The atmosphere always felt dismal. It had ever since the infection broke out, and it had good reason. With zombies running around, where could there be room for happiness? For now, it seemed like happiness was possible nowhere. Who knew if that was going to change, ever? It might never get better, it could even get worse. Only time would tell.

I walked along the ground near my tree and grabbed an apple from my tiny food stash. The food stash was very small; only a few apples and berries. It was only there because it made it easy to access food and it allowed me to stay away from the rest of the survivors. I didn't even know which types of pokemon were in the camp, or how many there were for that matter. I only glimpsed them every once and a while. And this was one of those once-in-a-whiles'.

"I'm sorry if I alarmed you! I mean no harm! I'm just as scared as you!" I turned to see a Kirlia at the entrance to the camp, on her hands and knees in front of the shiny Glaceon. I also glimpsed the Munchlax that dwelled a little ways away from my tree. He was eating, as usual. Though, I couldn't really blame him, he did have the appetite of a Munchlax.

I sat by the base of my tree, munching on my apple and watching as the scene at the entrance unfolded.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    For Xinera, morning was like the two sides of a coin; she had survived another night but on the other hand she had been given another day to survive - something which was growing harder as time passed and she was forced to expend more of her limited energy. Of course, she was used to going without food. There had been several winters during her 'childhood' where the pack had been forced to ration their supplies, even if the preceding autumnal months were dedicated to harvesting berries (they were wild Pokémon, and had no means to preserve meat). So, as the sun began to stretch its rays across the abandoned region of Hoenn, she neither revelled or wallowed in her fate, simply stared at the sky and continued walking no matter how sore the pads of her paws were.

The Absol had no idea as to how long she had been travelling alone by that point, only that it was in the opposite direction of the ones who had been chasing her. Xinera was relying on her nose and gut instinct to guide her, even if said instinct was muffled by hunger pangs. Occasionally she would happen upon a wrecked signpost but had no clue what they said, having never integrated herself with human culture; sense told her to follow the direction of the least destroyed ones. And then it engulfed her, like the crashing waves of the ocean during a storm, the succulent scent of berries and... Was that meat?

She was slightly startled by the growling noise which ensued, and then realised the culprit as her own stomach. Feeling embarrassed despite there being no one else around, she regained her composure and forced herself to move onward - not that there was much to force her in the state she was in. Stone, dirt and grass seemed to meld into one surface beneath her; young, spry legs carried the Dark-type towards the sunrise, through a human settlement, and then right, through grass and trees which were completely devoid of Pokémon and humans alike. By this point, the aroma was overpowering and Xinera's guard more or less completely lowered; she didn't notice the scents of other Pokémon in the area. Or rather, Pokémon who had been tamed by humans. A habitual snarl escaped her throat, and she dug her claws into the soil beneath them. Which was worse, the strange, infected Pokémon or the discarded remnants of a Pokémon trainer's hopes and dreams?

Cautiously, the female moved through the leaves, ensuring that she approached from downwind. Ignoring the noise from two of the others, Xinera's attention was focused upon the food.

Then she sprang out, dashing towards the Munchlax only to have her idea of a good meal completely blown apart. The greedy creature had eaten everything! Everything! And a Pokémon of his stature was definitely not worthy of the privileges possessed by an alpha... But there was no chance that she would lower herself to that level, to communicate with it, even if she had just launched herself at the now non-existant pile without thinking.​

TrainerGiza

Years
  • isadora1kirlia.gif
    Rising her head, Amerie saw that there are many different types of Pokémon here. I wonder why? Then her gaze locked on the unordinary Glaceon standing a few feet in front of her. I think thats what trainers call a 'shiny' Pokémon. I remember Ashley telling me that one time. Then upon remembering Ashley, tears began to fall from her large glossy eyes. Oh my gosh! She has a weapon! She thought in her head as she saw the sharp object in her tail. Maybe they can help me after all! So many thoughts raced in her mind. She sensed a little fear in the Glaceon. She's fearing me? Has she experienced what I just had?

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Each step becoming more painful and slightly longer than the last, the Charmeleon trudged down a dirt road, having walked through the night. The signs the humans set up were getting less frequent, and the road, seemingly endless. With a yawn, he kept going. He hadn't seen any of those things in a while, and he wanted it to stay that way.

His stomach growled, reminding him that he hadn't eaten in a few days either. Tobias let out a sigh, inadvertently spitting fire. Yeah, a few of those mindless shells that attacked him maybe could've sufficed, hell, they would've filled him right up. But something about them made even Tobias loose his craving for meat.

His stomach growled again, loud enough to alert anything in a 2 mile radius. Another sigh escaped his lips; stupid apocalypse.

Finally, his legs gave out, sending him flat onto his stomach. He could feel the heat from his tail-fire fading fast and he could barely lift his tail off of the ground. The world around him grew blurry, and his breaths became shallow. He weakly lifted his head, a slight "Char" escaping his lips as he gazed down the endless road. This was it. His end. No heroic battle. No honorable death. No revenge. No answers.

The wind rushed past him, it's air almost extinguishing what what left of his tail-fire, bringing with it the bitter cold, and- the scent of food?

Tobias lifted himself up, sniffing the air. Food, prey, was nearby. He steadily got up, following the scent carefully, bringing him further down the road. The scent got stronger and stronger as he picked up speed, the scent eventually bringing him into the forest that paralleled the road. Tobias, instinct guiding him, cut through the forest, circling the scent. He soon approached a clearing, hiding himself in a nearby bush, paying no attention to anything around him; his mind and stomach focused on his prey, carelessly standing there.

His mouth began to salivate before he even identified the Pokemon: A Munchlax, plump, round, and looking tasty. He was definitely large enough to last him a good week; a little longer, if he rationed him. Drool overflowed in his mouth as he just imagined taking that first succulent bite. Would he cook him? Smoke him? Maybe if he could find some water, make a stew? Or just raw, sushi style? The possibilities were endless! His stomach twisted around just thinking about it!

Tobias couldn't wait any longer. He activated Metal Claw, ready to pounce; when another Pokemon entered the scene: An Absol.

"Arceus!" Tobias cursed under his breath, crouching back into the bush. Another Pokemon? What was she (judging by her scent) doing here? Protecting the Munchlax or hunting him?

A guttural growl escaped his lips. He could probably take the Absol, but then the Munchlax would escape! But... if she was hunting the Munchlax as well...

A slight smile fell over the Charmeleon's face, readying his claws once again, he sprinted out of the bush, trapping the Munchlax between him and the disaster Pokemon.

"Yo Absol!" Tobias shouted, grinning and turning his head so the both of them could see the scar traveling down his neck, pointing at the 'big eater Pokemon' with a glowing claw. "I'll split the Munchlax with you, 50-50!" His grin grew even wider as he spoke. "And afterwards, I can make a nice, warm fire, and we can roast him just right. What do ya say? You in?"

Last edited:

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Living in the underground, and having the ceilings of his living quarters fairly....thin, Katsumi, basically right below the scene, noticed the sudden noises of the other pokemon. Covered in soot from a few failed projects, with his goggles(also covered in soot), he slightly opened the door on the surface, which was in the shape of the cover of a sewer drain pipe, just to see what was going on. There was a very slight creak sound; it was not only old, but a bit rusty, so it couldn't be helped.

"Seems like Barry got himself into trouble....." Katsumi thought. "Well, it can't be helped." He took some of the food within his own storage, which was probably human food, and proceeded to enter the scene.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Alice the Zorua

Her location was Lillycove City. The Zorua had been wide awake for a very long time, too anxious to go to sleep despite all the pokemon around to protect her. There hadn't been a raid tonight, and she was happy about that. She was spread out over a rock which had been warmed up due to the heat of the blazing sun. Alice was also very warm, due to her dark gray fur, which trapped the light that managed to fall on her. She watched the other pokemon carefully, many of which were already engaged in a conversation with their neighbors. Alice was quiet. The Zorua had only arrived a few days ago, and she didn't feel the need to bond with any of the other pokemon. It didn't matter as long as she survived.

She laid her head own on her arms and closed her eyes for awhile, steadily opening them every few seconds to examine her surroundings. Alice was tired, worn out. She imagined her being back with her brothers. The moments they shared. And most of all, what had become of them? The zombie population was growing, and they'd all have to act fast.​

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Nick couldn't believe it. Another day, he had woken up late.

"More getting up like this, and I'm going to be eaten in my sleep." He thought to himself.

He got up in his bed, quickly picked up the Cheri berry lying beside his bed, and started munching it.

Slowly, he jumped out of his bed and washed his face.

"Gotta love the water. Refreshes you in battle too..." He thought to himself.

He walked out of the dark house, and into the fresh outdoors. The sun shone brightly, and the town was beautiful as ever. Excellent.

He looked over to see the shiny Glaceon whose name he had never bothered to learn, and a new face in town, a Kirlia.

"Wow" He thought, "The town is being filled with wackos."

He walked past the two, seeing the usual stuff he saw in LittleRoot.

Dimitri the Larvestra eating an apple, the Charmeleon Tobias with an Absol about to attack that Munchlax.....again.

Well, the usual. Nick walked past the newbie and the shiny. He went straight into the tall grass, waiting for a zombie to appear. He saw a zombie and immediately took out his sword. He went over to the zombie and let out a war cry. The zombie looked at him, and came towards him, attracted by the fresh meat.

Nick knew this type of zombie well. This one was stupid, and decided to attack randomly rather than strategically. The zombie lunged towards him, and Nick quickly vaulted over head, letting loose a Bullet Seed. When the zombie was dazed, Nick stabbed him, and let the body fall to the ground.

This was the everyday routine for Nick. Attack a zombie, learn its attack patterns, and dispatch it to keep the town safe. He did this so that he could confront the zombies easily, and so that he could stay in shape.

After taking care of the zombie, Nick headed back towards the Town...

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia slipped into the town of Littleroot after zapping her most recent zombie with an Electro Ball. That was the last of her power points, she could no longer use attacks. That was another hole in her plan. Her mind was just about as fried as the zombie that fell into the bushes with a thud and the snapping of several twigs. The Ampharos reached up to grab the thick-lensed glasses and squeezed them tightly. There was a loud crack as one lens broke, it was about to shatter completely when blurred colors moved across her bad vision. She picked out the colorful blurs as Pokemon and a new plan began to weave its way through her mind. Make friends with these Pokemon, then figure out how to get to a safer place. She put her glasses back on and a movement caught her attention out of the corner of her eye.

A Treeko was making his way back into the town. He looked as if he had been here for a while, so he must have just been out for a walk. But the thought of anyone going out for a pleasure walk under these circumstances made Tyshia wonder if this Treeko had all of the cards securely in his deck. It was a start though, seeing as the other two Pokemon were already seemingly in a conversation. She strode up to the Pokemon slowly, despite how her own conscience was telling her he could be infected. "Hello there..." She murmured, trying to hold back her ever-present lisp.

{{I like to make my posts pretty with colored words. If this ever gets annoying or too hard to read then let me know and I'll stop}}

Zeph.

Years
  • Barry heard a twig snap to his left, and he turned to see what it was. Turned out to be the different-coloured Glaceon talking to a new arrival - a Kirlia. So, nothing really.

He finished the rest of his giant food pile. It didn't fill him up, but it would suffice...

"Yo Absol!"

Barry jumped in fright, before he saw a Charmeleon no more than three feet away from him. He was grinning maliciously, angling his head in such a way as to show off a scar across his neck.

Wait, Absol?! Looking the other way, he saw the mentioned pokemon, looking even more intimidating. The Charmeleon pointed at Barry with a claw, glowing metalically.

"I'll split the Munchlax with you, 50-50!" His grin grew even wider as he spoke. "And afterwards, I can make a nice, warm fire, and we can roast him just right. What do ya say? You in?"

"Woa woa what?!" Barry yelped out, standing up, "You can't eat me!" He pointed to a large crate, "There's some food in there..."

As he spoke, he began walking backwards, making his sly escape. He didn't want a brawl, it was too early in the morning.

Something in the sky caught his attention though. It was a bird o some sort, flying towards them. Well, it was limping. Limp-flying, or whatever. Barry's jaw dropped,

"Flyerrr!!" He yelled, "Holy Jesus it's a flyer!"

The bird, close enough now to be apparent as a Pelipper, began to fall, eventually crash landing in the settlement, colliding with Barry and sending them both into a rolling tumble. Barry's radical conclusions kicked in, and he grabbed the bird with both hands, throwing it into a tree as they ceased rolling.

The pelican pokemon, though, spoke, "Stop!" He coughed and spluttered, "I'm not a zombie! I'm okay... for now..."

Barry foolishly relaxed his posture, rubbing the back of his head, "Oh, uhh... sorry..."

The bird continued, "Listen to me, all of you, listen quick!" He sat up, clutching his wounded wing. It was clearly bitten, the poor guy was going to turn soon, "You are not safe here! None of you... please, listen..."

He sounded like he was in shock more than anything, he was clearly suffering from fatigue,

"There's another place... like here, but bigger... safer..." The Pelipper slumped onto his side, exhausted, "Lillycove... Lillycove City. You have to go there!"

"Where's that...?" Barry said, scratching his head in thought,

"North... North East. Unfortunately it's at the other side of Hoenn, but you all have to try..." he coughed loudly again, "Stock up, and go! Stop at the cities, you should find supplies there that the humans left behind. Please... you have to leave me..."

Barry paused in thought. It sounded a long way away... but if they did what Pelipper said and stayed on a course, then they should make it - right?

"There's something else you should know!" The water bird continued, this time with a great degree more urgency in his voice, "This... wasn't..." he was rapidly running out of breath,

"Wasn't... what?" Barry asked, slightly mystified,

"This wasn't a mistake."

Barry's eyes widened.

"The PokeZombies... the whole... the whole damn outbreak was intentional!"

Barry's fist clenched, "Who the hell was it?"

"It... was... the people... the people in Ma-"

The Pelipper was stopped in his tracks with a horrible cracking sound, his body bending in the proccess. Barry's face screwed up in disgust at the sight - it was as if Pelipper's spine just... broke. The lifeless body slumped to the ground.

Barry turned and faced the other pokemon, "... I guess we get ready then?"

[OOC: Fire away! :3 Oh, and expect a fight soon. A big one ;)]

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Not too far away from the scene, Katsumi dumped the contents out of the container. It wasn't the human food he had salvaged beforehand, but a large amount of apples. Who knows where they had come from? No one knew what was under that "door" of his. The apples came rolling towards the Charmeleon, just as he had intended, and soon enough right in front of him. Their reaction? Well, he had gone back a safe distance to his "door", and peered from underneath, observing the upcoming events. However, there was an interruption: a lone pelipper just crash landed into the ground! He noticed the Munchlax throw the bird into a tree, probably out of instinct.

"Best to get a closer look," Katsumi muttered. Crawling out of the hole, he snuck, and hid behind a nearby obstacle, and proceeded to eavesdrop on the two. What he heard.....was shocking.

"....the whole...the whole damn outbreak was intentional!" the pelipper exclaimed.

Intentional! Katsumi thought. An outrage! Who would've caused such a thing?! He continued to listen.

"Who the hell was it!?" Barry asked, in a serious tone. This, would be most certainly important. It was more than just survival. There were answers to be found. The pelipper was about to reveal the culprit's identity, but not before perishing in the midst of his speech. There was some more talking, but he didn't bother to listen. Rather, he went back to his home for the time being.

The way inside Katsumi's living quarters was a tunnel with some metal bars, which formed something like a ladder, allowing one to stay in the same position for an extended period of time, and also allowed them to climb up and down without much trouble. Katsumi collected all sorts of things foreign to other pokemon, ranging from scrap materials to a fully functional welding torch. Nobody knew what he did with those, but they figured it would be helpful somehow.....that is, if he were able to figure out how they work...

"So much to carry...so little time to do it.....Unless....." Katsumi was pondering on what to do. He did find a vehicle not too far away, but at his size, how would he man it? Well, just carry what you can. He thought. He took a small cube of titanium, and a sack of salt-dried meat with fruits. He also had a welding torch with him. He locked up the "door" properly so no other pokemon could get inside after taking what he could out.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Dimitri Carona
    DimitriLarvesta.png

Survivor Camp, Littleroot Town
    Intentionally stupid...

------

My attention had shifted from the entrance to the Munchlax..., Belly or something, once an Absol and a Charmeleon had appeared on either side of him. They were apparantly contemplating eating him. 'Should I go help him...?' I thought for a moment, 'Nah.'

"Yo Absol!" Belly jumped in fright, "I'll split the Munchlax with you, 50-50! And afterwards, I can make a nice, warm fire, and we can roast him just right. What do ya say? You in?" 'Perhaps I should help him. It doesn't seem like the odds are in his favor.' That was when a Pelipper crash-landed into Belly... that name still didn't sound correct.

"Listen to me, all of you, listen quick!" The Pelipper sat up, clutching a wing that was obviously bitten. "You are not safe here! None of you... please, listen... There's another place... like here, but bigger... safer..." The Pelipper slumped onto his side, exhausted, "Lillycove... Lillycove City. You have to go there!"

"Where's that...?" I heard Belly say.

"North... North East. Unfortunately it's at the other side of Hoenn, but you all have to try..." He coughed loudly again, "Stock up, and go! Stop at the cities, you should find supplies there that the humans left behind. Please... you have to leave me..." There was a slight pause, "There's something else you should know!" The Pelipper's voice sounded much more urgent now, "This... wasn't..." The Pelipper seemed to be rapidly running out of breath.

"Wasn't... what?" Belly asked.

"This wasn't a mistake. The PokeZombies... the whole... the whole damn outbreak was intentional!"

"Who the hell was it?" Belly asked again.

"It... was... the people... the people in Ma-" There was a sickening crack as the Pelipper's body bent. It was as if his spine just snapped, which it probably did. Gross.

"... I guess we get ready then?" Barry said. Oh! That was it! Barry! Not Belly! I finished off my apple and prepared to do something that I rarely did, something that no other pokemon in this camp had ever seen me do - talk.

"It sounded as if he was going to say Mauville... well, no sense thinking about that now, better get going." I paused as I remembered the route we'd have to take from Melody's map."Though, we will have to go through Mauville, so we better hope that's not what he was going to say." I turned and crawled back up my tree. I came back down a second later with a pack slung over my back that contained my tiny food supply. "Ready."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • (wheehee intro posts. I'm going start as if Snype had been in the camp for a couple days already)

Snype sat on a nearby tree branch and kept a good sharp lookout on the rest of the camp. With his extremely precise vision, he was the perfect candidate to keep watch over all of the happenings that occurred, as well as warn everyone about incoming zombies. Snype did infact spot a Zombie but before he could take care of it himself, but nick got to it before Snype did.

Giving another look around the camp, several newcomers had just arrived at the camp. He did notice earlier that Barry had eatten a huge pile of food earlier. Now he began to feel bad about not stopping the Gluttonous Pokemon from eating too much and saving food for the rest of the newcomers. Whats past is past though, and with the lack of activity going on outside of the camp, Snype felt it would be best to introduce himself.

Suddenly a Pelipper came flying in. Barry assumed it was another zombie and threw it toward the tree Snype was standing on. The impact caused Snype to fall and land face first on the ground below him.

"pfft! Sheesh watch it Barry!" Snype said, Spitting out bits of dirt that got in his mouth, He turned his head and listened to the Pelipper talk.

It turned out the zombie outbreak was international. Maybe Snype should have mentioned just where he was when he met the zombies for the first time... that was all the way out in the ocean.

The Pelipper then mentioned that the whole outbreak was no mistake. Before giving out the name of where these... "People" were, Pelipper collapsed with a loud snap in its spine. He died right as he said "Ma-". These "people" would have to be in a town or city that began with that.

"So the southern area of Hoenn isn't the only place full of these creeps eh? And I thought it was bad at Dewford..." Snype said.

Everyone in the camp would have to move it. If Lilycove is as safe as it is, then everyone would have to get there posthaste. Snype turned to the group of Pokemon.

"Well ladys and gents, Seems like we're all gonna be stuck working together to get to Lilycove. I think it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves to the newcomers." Snype glancing at all of the newcomers. He gave off a large smile, Showing off his sharp teeth.

"Just call me Snype. Pleased to meet you all." Snype said, sounding as much of a gentleman as possible. Sableye usually weren't great with first impressions, considering they're often seen as untrustworthy theifs but hopefully the other survivors would show some appreciation to him.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: My brain seems to have herp'd as I could have sworn I wrote half an intro post and then completely forgot and shut off my computer, time to restart then. =D

Silva:

Silva had fallen asleep in a tree in hopes of being concealed from ground and air poke-zombies from the trees foliage. It worked, but that being concealed didn't stop her from being woken quite abruptly, and unhappily, by the words "Yo Absol!". As Silva opened her eyes to find the source of her wakening, she spied a Charmeleon and an Absol surrounding a Munchlax. The Charmeleon spoke, helpfully identifying himself by his voice as the one who had originally awakened her, "I'll split the Munchlax with you, 50-50!".

The first few seconds of thought to run through her bleary mind were, "I'm trying to sleep so shut up, shut up shut up" along with a few violent thoughts towards the Charmeleon. As her brain processed what he had actually said her mind woke up with a jump, and she attempted to spring into a standing position but lost her balance and had to go through a complex little dance that ended up with her tail end on one branch, her paws clutching another, and a large gap in-between the two. As she attempted to get her entire body back onto one branch she heard the Munchlax call out about a flying poke-zombie.

She froze in her little balancing act at the sound of a flying poke-zombie, she was more or less helpless while trying to regain her balance here, but she was also better concealed by the foliage. Her mind made the quick decision to give up on trying to get herself back into the tree and just to drop to the ground where she could actually fight if need be. She fell the ten or so feet and landed with a muffled thump as the base of the tree, on all fours, completely unhurt. At this point she noticed that the suspected poke-zombie was a Pelipper and seemed to be going for the Munchlax. She stayed where she was, watching as the Pelipper crashed into the Munchlax.

The Munchlax threw the the Pelipper into a tree after it crashed into him, then the Pelipper spoke,c"Stop!" a pause as it stopped and coughed a bit "I'm not a zombie! I'm okay... for now...". Silva was mildly shocked, but before she could say anything it went on to explain how they weren't safe and how they should all get to Lilycove, all the way on the other end of Hoenn. Then it said something extremely shocking, "The PokeZombies... the whole... the whole damn outbreak was intentional!". Silva stared blankly for a moment, the Pelipper continued on, "It... was... the people... the people in Ma-".

It took Silva a moment after the sound of breaking bones to realize that the Pelippers back had apparently broken. She reviewed the whole conversation in her head, the announcement of a larger hideout in Lilycove, the outbreak being intentional, it seemed to add up, but something kept bugging her about the conversation. She shrugged it off as paranoia and remembered why she had been woken in the first place, then preceded to give the Charmeleon a death stare, although she got bored of this after a moment, "I'm terrible at holding on to a grudge" she thought wistfully to herself. She went to get her hammer from the base of the tree where she had left it the night before, unable to take it up with her in the tree the night before.

"... I guess we get ready then?" the Munchlax stated, stating what already seemed to be obvious next move for the group, which had seemed to have grown by a few while she was asleep. She stretched and got a few berries from the crate the Munchlax had mentioned to the Charmeleon earlier, avoiding the Pecha berries which were her least favorite. She heard some Pokemon, a species she had never seen before, having lived in Hoenn her entire life, mention that the Pelipper had probably been referring to Mauville, Silva remembered that name as the name for the human town west of where she and Malic had seen that trainer fall over his own pokemon into the water. Silva smiled fondly at the memory, the trainer had ended up getting his directions mixed up and had swam to the wrong end of the water to where he wanted to be going.

As she pulled herself from the memory she wondered over what she should take with her. The hammer, her only weapons besides her own body, was a given, some food seemed seemed like a good idea, although in retrospect she could find food pretty much anywhere there was to go except for the desert, but Oran or Sitrus berries would be a good idea in case someone got hurt. She decided on the hammer, and some Oran and/or Sitrus berries, anything else she could find herself. She knew she could carry more then that though, "Anyone need any help carrying supplies?!" she yelled across the camp.

Last edited:

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Judging by that 'Ma-' before he died...."Katsumi thought. "Then....that would be in Mauville City. I'm sure that lying low and sneaking past would allow us to get through without too much trouble......except for maybe Barry." he shot a quick glance at the munchlax. "Combat abilities would be limited while carrying supplies, so....yes, yes. Sneaking past the infected would be the best option." He took out what seemed like a scroll. He unrolled it, revealing that it was a map. "The most direct route would be...to take the forested areas north of Odale Town, past Mauville, and traversing across more forested area to the northeast before arriving at Lilycove....." He paused. "No...it's too risky...as Mauville City is the location in which we'd have to be extra cautious...Hm...quite vexing...." He muttered. Still pondering, he gathered some other things(berry juice that was bottled) before returning to the laid out map. He sighed.

TrainerGiza

Years
  • isadora1kirlia.gif
    Amerie's full attention was at the Glaceon, but then something else caught her attention. A Espeon parted from the bushes and made its way toward them. She had no idea what she was doing, which made Amerie a little worried, but she sensed that it wasn't scared or scary for that matter. Then she faintly heard the sleek purple Pokémon speak.

"Umm…what are you two doing, exactly?" she speaks so quietly, Amerie thought to herself.

"Well I suppose that this Glaceon here thought I was a bad Pokémon…which I assure you I-" she stopped because yet anew face had entered the area. This time It was a Treeko. He quickly glanced at Amerie, only to walk past all three of them and out into the grass. Hmm. She thought to herself. Only within moments she heard what sounded like a yell. She became alarmed, and walked forward in the direction where he went; only to almost run into him, when he came back out of the, what is now the dangerous grass. But this time he didn't come back out by himself, there was another. An Ampharos. Amerie noticed that it had bandages wrapped around some of its limbs. Is it hurt? How horrible! She worried. It also wore glasses. I've never saw that before. Her attention was yet again directed into another direction. This time much farther in front of her.
    The Munchlax that she saw only minutes ago was in a panic. Even before she started to ask what the matter was, she answered her own question. She looked upon a hill where a mysterious and mischievous couple, a Charmeleon and a Absol, sprinted toward the roll-y poe-ly Munchlax. Then she heard him speak.

"Woa woa what?! You can't eat me!" then he said something else, but she couldn't make out what he said. The Munchlax started pointing at a large crate, then started walking backwards.

"Is he in trouble?" Amerie spoke loudly. Still watching him, he looked up quickly and shouted.

"Flyerr!! Holy Jesus it's a flyer!" Alarmed even more she began to run well, forwards. She didn't know what else to do. Maybe she could help! She looked up into the sky and saw what was in the Munchlax's sight. A bird Pokémon flew, well if you could call it that then crashed into the Munchlax, then in a swift movement, tossed the bird into a tree. Extremely Panicked now, only wanting to know what was wrong, what happened. It seemed the other Pokémon were not as confused and panicked as she was. Do these Pokémon really know what's going on? Or am I going crazy? I'm SO CONFUSED. I don't think I have never been THIS confused!! Before Amerie could process what is even going around her, let alone what had happened with Ashley, the bird Pokémon that fell from the sky began to speak. He told everyone that he wasn't a zombie, for now and that they were not safe there. Zombie? What's a zombie? It sure sounds scary though, I never did like those horror movies that Ashley's brother always watched. Could this be what those bad Pokémon were? The now visible Pelipper Pokémon started to stagger even more in his speech.

"There's another place…like here, but bigger…safer…Lillycove." LILLYCOVE! Her memory got its butt in gear. I remember when I traveled with Ashley to Lillycove to the Master Rank Contest they have there! OH! And the Art Museum! Started to realize and remember that Ashley was no longer by her side, she began to cry even harder now. She kind of flopped over, laying in the short grass. Still listening, she heard the Pelican Pokémon say something about it being something not being a mistake, PokeZombies, outbreak, intentional…she couldn't listen anymore. She curled up into a little ball, and began to weep loudly. She clenched her little black bag, and kept saying Ashley's name over and over. She heard more Pokemon talking, but she didn't care at this moment. Her Ashley, her best friend, her…everything was gone.

"I'm…alone!! Waaaaa…." She sniffed and began crying heavily again.
    Ashley….ASHLEYYY!

Last edited:
    Back