• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pinball re-vamps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    this has probably been done before, but i couldnt halp myself:
    pinball.png

more comingsoon i hope!!!

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Sahding is awsome maybe shade the outline so it isn't all balck(on the pokes) But for some reason the Charizard looks just a little off in my opinon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    yuh, its the eye, you cant really see, but on the original one, it was really hard to find X_X and the shadings kida dodgey, l be working on that one a bit more i reckon......
    thanks for the suggestions, ill make the changes and put the newer ones up when theres a reasonable amount done!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Do you mind If I go and do one for you jsut liek a random one, and post it here? It would elaborate alittle more on what I mean by the shading of the outline. Also, this looks kinda fun, haha, and it would give me something to do.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    pinball-1.png

UPDATE!
    woot. let me tell you. i have some serious hate for the browns coronis uses.... i just cant understand why it goes pink..... so i used a base brown from his sprite, and them made my own colours for that. and i KNOW somthing is up with than stupid kakuna... ill be working on that too.... ._.''''''
    i did what you suggested ^^, i tink....... i left the firts one unchanged, so yall can compare.
    hyperion: erm, you can do one i guess, but id like to do them all myself here, but if you wanna do it too, them who am i to stop you?(ill probably change my mind and come to you begging to do some, so whatever.....^^'''''''''''''')
    DARGH! i just noticed that wartortles ear................. *fixing that too now*

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Well, I get bored sometimes and I'll probably only do one, haha. I jsut have to get a Pinball picture to revamp

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    i got mine from the spriters resource, but they dont seem to be there at the moment :(
    ill try to PM you the ones i have X_X.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • mazilwolf, the revamps look great. I made some awhile back, but It was only for my Trainer Card. If you want to see them PM me.
    Edited

Last edited:
    Years
  • Conman, remember this is mazilwolf's showcase thread. Therefore what should always be showcased is that of her work. However, you're allowed to PM her the sprites if you really want her to see them. But it's a little too late for that now. Just make sure to continue the conversation concerning them through PMing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    pinball1.png

there~
    i think i fixed the previous probolems, and ive added some more, i make that 24 ive done now....
    pikachu next and ill be 1/6 of compleation!
    if you see anything wrong with them, tell me so i can fix it! ^^
    @liltotodile: ^^ really? awesome and thx for the complimeant!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    ^^ *Squee* thankyews!!! <3
    i liked the ekans too 'coz it was kinda easy to do.... my personal favorite so far is a draw between raticate and butterfree... probably butterfree though, even though it was really difficult to do!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Thanks mazilwolf for providing me with the site. *Gives pat on the back*
    I'll try one and see what I get haha, I have never messed with these sprites before.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    its um.... interesting.... to say the least.....*cough*
    if you like, PM me the result? id be happy to see it! ^^

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Alright, I'll pick one and revvamp it. Man, I haven't actually revamped anything for quite sometime. I think I may have lost my old touch. we will have to see though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back