• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventures: The Kanto Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
Greetings and welcome to the world of Pokemon. It is a vast and diverse land, full of many different creatures as well as people known as pokemon trainers who control them in battle.

You are one of these pokemon trainers With your new starting partner at your side and your fellow pokemon trainer companions, each having their own unique pokemon, you must travel through the land that is Kanto, collecting gym badges from the various cities as you strive for one goal and that's to be the pokemon master.

You are a resident of Pallet Town and have decided to finally begin your pokemon journey. With the help of myself, the local pokemon expert who provdes you with your first pokemon, set out to begin your journey through Kanto.

Your job will be to catch wild pokemon, as you train them to become powerful battlers. You can decide which moves they learn through TMs and HMs as well as if they will evolve or not.

Beware though because an evil organization of pokemon thieves is on the loose throughout the region. They are known as Team Rocket, and they will do anything to steal rare and powerful pokemon. It may be up to you to stop them and their evil plans.

You can collect items and secret pokeballs to help your chances of catching wild pokemon. Your final goal is to collect all eight Kanto gym badges and face off against the elite four to prove that you are indeed the true pokemon champion.

There will be many challenges and many people who get in your way. Will you work with your fellow pokemon trainers, or against them? Only time will tell. The choices are all up to you as you build your team and try to become the best pokemon trainer of all time.

The Character Sheet
Character Name: What is your characters name.
Apperance: What does your character look like.
Personality: What is your characters personality.
Pokemon Starter: What is your starter pokemon. The choices are limited. Pokemon you can choose from are on the bottom.

Name: Bulbasaur
Level: 5
Nature: Adamant
Attacks: Tackle and Growl

Name: Charmander
Nature: Jolly
Attacks: Scratch and Growl

Name: Squirtle
Attacks: Tackle and Tail Whip

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
Hello there. I'll join your roleplay.

Character Name: Aaron
Appearence: He is 5'10" and 210 lbs. He is bald with blue eyes. He wears a white hat, a white necklace, a blue shirt, black pants, and white shoes.
Personality: He is kind to many people he meets in the Pokemon universe. He can sometimes me mean too others.
Pokemon Starter: Bulbasaur

Years
Hello there everybody. This roleplay looks good.

Character Name: Adrian
Appearence: He is 6'0" and 215 lbs. He has black hair and brown eyes. He wears a black necklace, a black muscle shirt, black shorts, and black boots.
Personality: He can sometimes be kind to people he knows, but if he doesn't know them, he will be mean and try to fight them with his bare hands.
Pokemon Starter: Charmander

Years
Hey guys. I am a big fan of roleplays so I decided to join.

Character Name: Brandon
Appearence: He is 5'7" and 101 lbs. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a red shirt, white pants, and black shoes.
Personality: He is always queit and calm when he's by himself. When he's around people, he is really talkative to them.
Pokemon Starter: Squirtle

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
Killer X 1296: You are accepted.
Mr. Tech N9ne: You are accepted.
Mr. Diamond: You are accepted.

Chapter One: Professor Oak's Lab.

All of the three trainers got up early in the morning just to get ready for their first Pokemon adventure. When they got dressed and walked outside their house doors, they started to walk towards Professor Oak's laboratory to get their starter pokemon. Once all of the trainers were inside the Pokemon lab, they saw Professor Oak standing next to a table that had three pokeballs on it so they both walked towards the table. Professor Oak greeted all of the trainers and then he handed the trainers their Pokemon.

Okay now, I want you to start writing how you got up and how you got there. Also, I want you too write how you left Pallet Town and entered Route 1.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
It was five o'clock in the morning and Aaron was happy that it was the day that he becomes a Pokemon trainer. "This day is going to be a killer day." said Aaron. He got off of his bed and took a shower in the bathroom. A few minutes later, he walked downstairs and saw his mother and father eating breakfast. "Good morning mother and father." said Aaron in an excited way. "Good morning son, don't be late too see the professor." said Aaron's mother.

Aaron grabbed his green backpack and opened the front door to the outside. He just stood there in front of the door and saw that he was the only one out the door so he walked towards Professor Oak's laboratory. Within' minutes he was at the front door so he opened it and saw Professor Oak standing there in front of three pokeballs on a table. Aaron walked to Professor Oak and then he started to talk.

"Hello there, what's your name?" asked Professor Oak. "My name is Aaron and I am here to get my pokemon." said Aaron. "Why you went to the right place then Aaron. Pick a pokemon on the table and I'll give you five pokeballs and a Pokedex to record every Pokemon you see and catch." said Professor Oak. Aaron walked to the table and picked the very first pokeball that was on the table. He opened the button in the middle of the ball and then a white light came, leaving a green Pokemon on the table. "Alright! It's a Bulbasaur!" exclaimed Aaron.

Aaron thanked Professor Oak and then when he recieved his five pokeballs and his Pokedex, he started to walk outside the door. Aaron was glad that he was the first one to get a Pokemon but at that very second, he saw another trainer walking outside of their house so he started to walk towards Route 1. When he was walking towards Route 1, he saw a flock of Pidgey flying in the air and a bunch of Rattata running in the grassy field.

Years
I'll like to join.

Character Name: Ash
Appearence: He is 5'8 and 103 lbs.He has black hair and brown eyes. He wears a red shirt, blue pants, and white shoes.
Peronality: He is very nice and kind sometimes.
Pokemon Starter:Charmander

Years
It was five o'clock and Adrian was already dressed and watching a Pokemon battle wth the Elite Four. He was too busy to do anything because his mind is always beating the Elite Four and becoming a Pokemon master. "Hello there sweety, you better go now to get your Pokemon." said Adrian's mother but Adrian kept his eyes on the television. His mother grabbed the clock thirty minutes later and shoved it in Adrian's face.

Adrian looked at the time and it was five thirty so he quickly grabbed his black backpack and rushed out the door. Once he was outside the door, he saw another trainer leaving Professor Oak's lab so he started to walk faster than the other trainer so he can be the second one getting his Pokemon. He entered Professor Oak's front door and he quickly walked towards him, grabbed the Pokedex and the five pokeballs and ran out the door.

"Hey wait there trainer! You forgot your Pokemon!" hollered Professor Oak. Adrian was in such a hurry that he forgot his starter Pokemon so he walked back to Professor Oak and grabbed the second pokeball. "Do you want to know what it is?" asked Professor Oak. "Yeah your right, what's the hurry, I have plenty of time." said Adrian. Adrian pressed the button in the center of the pokeball and then suddenly, a Charmander came out.

"Awesome! A Charmander!" exclaimed Adrian. Adrian thanked Professor Oak and then he walked back towards the front door. He opened the door and when he was outside, he saw no one else coming so he walked towards Route 1. When he was walking, he saw flocks of Pidgey in the air so he was anxious to catch a Pidgey of his own.

Years
Brandons clock alarm buzzed and Brandon struggled out of his bed. He looked at the clock and it was six o'clock in the morning. He walked to the bathroom and took a shower. A few minutes later he was out of the bathroom. He walked downstairs, grabbed his blue backpack, and walked outside the front door. He saw no one else outside so he started to walk towards Professor Oak's lab. When he got to the lab, Brandon opened the door and then he saw Professor Oak packing away the last and final pokeball.

"Hey wait Professor Oak! I have to get my Pokemon!" exclaimed Brandon. "Oh Brandon, what a surprise. Come over here and talk with me." said Professor Oak. Professor Oak and Brandon talked to each other for awhile and then Brandon got his starter Pokemon, a Pokedex, and five pokeballs. "Here you are Brandon, that Pokemon inside that pokeball is ver special so take care of it well." said Professor Oak.

Brandon thanked Professor Oak and started to walk outside the door so Professor Oak can pack up the lab for the morning. When Brandon was outside, he saw the entrance to Route 1 so he started walking to the entrance. He got further to the entrance and then he saw an amazing Rattata just waiting for him.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
To Eury: I'm sorry but the story already started so please try again next time.
To Killer X 1296: Congradulations! You recieved a Bulbasaur, a Pokedex, and five pokeballs.
To Mr. Tech N9ne: Congradulations! You recieved a Charmander, a Pokedex, and five pokeballs.
To Mr. Diamond: Congradulations! You recieved a Squirtle, a Pokedex, and five pokeballs.

Chapter 2: Route One
Description: A path just beyond Pallet Town.

In Route One, you can catch a Pokemon, battle a random trainer, or collect an item in the route.

Pokemon to capture.
Name: Pidgey
Attacks: Tackle and Sand-Attack

Name: Rattata

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
Aaron entered Route 1 and he saw a flock of Pidgey flying over him. "Wow, look at the Pidgey, they are so wonderful," said Aaron to himself. Aaron sent out Bulbasaur and then Bulbasaur was amazed. "Alright Bulbasaur, use Tackle on the Pidgey when they spot you," said Aaron. A few minutes past by and a beautiful Pidgey spotted Aaron and Bulbasaur and it flew down to them. "Okay Bulbasaur, hit it now!" exclaimed Aaron.

Bulbasaur ran up towards the Pidgey and then Bulbasaur hit the Pidgey right in the chest. The Pidgey fell to the ground and when it got back up, it used Tackle on Bulbasaur. The Pidgey flapped its wings towards Bulbasaur and then it hit him right in the face. "Okay then, use Tackle again Bulbasaur," said Aaron. Bulbasaur ran towards the Pidgey and hit it in the chest once again. The Pidgey was mad so it used Sand-Attack to blind Bulbasaur.

"Shake it off Bulbasaur and use Tackle once again," said Aaron. Bulbasaur shook the sand off of its eyes and ran towards Pidgey once again. The Pidgey was injured and couldn't move so Aaron grabbed a pokeball from its backpack and threw it at Pidgey, locking it up inside. "Alright! I caught a Pidgey!" exclaimed Aaron. Aaron returned his Pokemon to his backpack and continued walking. He been walking a couple minutes and then suddenly, he seen Viridian City up ahead.

Years
When Adrian was walking on Route 1, he saw a mysterious figure ahead of him so he ran to see what it was. When he got to see what it was, it was another Pokemon trainer. "Hey you, I demand a battle from you so let's get it started," said the mysterious Pokemon trainer. "Okay then, come on out Charmander!" exclaimed Adrian. "Huh, come on out now Caterpie," said the mysterious Pokemon trainer.

"Okay Charmander use Scratch," said Adrian. Charmander raised its claws up in the air and ran towards Caterpie clawing it in the chest. "Use Tackle now Caterpie," said the mysterious Pokemon trainer. Caterpie crawled towards Charmander and jumped on it, hitting it directly in the stomach. "That was so pathetic, use Scratch again Charmander," said Adrian. Charmander raised its claws up in the air once again and scratched Caterpie once again in the chest. The Caterpie couldn't attack anymore and then, it collapsed and fainted.

"My Caterpie is no match for your fire type Pokemon so I congradulate you by giving you fifty dollars for winning against me," said the mysterious Pokemon Trainer. "Thank you alot and farewell to your travelings," said Adrian. Adrian shook his hand and left. Adrian looked up ahead and saw Viridian City so he ran towards the exit of Route 1.

Years
"Oh man I really need to catch that Rattata and run up ahead," said Brandon. Brandon walked ahead to the Rattata and then it looked at him straight in the eye. Brandon opened his backpack and grabbed Squirtles pokeball. The Rattata started to bite his teeth and then suddenly, it ran towards Brandon and Brandon brought out Squirtle to attack the Rattata. "Okay Squirtle, use Tackle now!" exclaimed Brandon.

Squirtle ran towards Rattata and it hit it in the chest. Rattata was already angry so it ran towards Squirtle and Tackled it, hitting it in the chest. "Okay now, Squirtle use Tackle again," said Brandon. Squirtle ran towards Rattata and then it hit it in the chest again. The Rattata was madder and then suddenly, it ran towards Brandon and bit him in the toe. "Get Rattata off of me Squirtle!" hollered Brandon.

Squirtle looked at Rattata and then walked towards Rattata. It grabbed its tail and threw it against a tree. "That should hurt it a little so check on it Squirtle," said Brandon. Squirtle walked over Rattata and then it saw it breathing so Brandon grabbed a pokeball out of his backpack and threw it at Rattata, locking it inside. "Sweet! I caught the Rattata!" exclaimed Brandon. Brandon made his Pokemon return and then he continued to walk. While he was walking, he started to run towards Viridian City.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
To Killer X 1296: Congradulations! You caught a level 5 Pidgey.
To Mr. Tech N9ne: Congradulations! Your Charmander grew to level 7 and it now knows Ember.
To Mr. Diamond: Congradulations! You caught a level 5 Rattata.

Chapter 3: Viridian City
Description: A city that has the eighth gym but no one can't enter it yet until they receive the other seven gym badges.

In Viridian City, you can battle a random trainer or collect an item in the route.

Places of Interest.
1. PokeCenter - A place where you can heal your Pokemon and sleep for free.
2. PokeMart - A place where you can buy items for your Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
Aaron just entered Viridian City and he decided to heal his Pokemon, so he walked to a PokeCenter and opened the front door. "Welcome to Viridian Cities finest PokeCenter, may I help you by healing your Pokemon?" asked the nurse. "Yes you may," said Aaron. It took the healing a couple of minutes so Aaron sat down on a chair until they were ready. "Sir, your Pokemon are fully healed," said the nurse. "Thank you a lot," said Brandon.

Brandon left the PokeCenter and then he managed to go inside the PokeMart to buy some items for the road up ahead. "Welcome to our PokeMart, please look around and pick from Antidotes to Zinc," said the store clerk. Aaron looked around and decided to buy some Potions. "Oh, so your going to buy some Potions then, that will be two hundred dollars please," said the store clerk. Aaron handed the store clerk the two hundred dollars and left.

Aaron exited the PokeMart and didn't find anything to do so he walked around the city and then suddenly, he decided to walk outside Viridian City.

Years
Adrian just got inside Viridian City and then he decided not to heal Charmander since it dominated over the Pokemon trainers Caterpie. "Hey, I seen you defeating my brother, now it's payback time. Come on out Beedrill," said the mystery Pokemon trainer. "Okay then, come on out Charmander," said Adrian. "Use Fury Attack now Beedrill," said the myster Pokemon trainer. Beedrill flew towards Charmander and stabbed Charmander in the chest with its twin needles.

"Okay now, Charmander use Ember!" exclaimed Adrian. Charmander ran towards Beedrill and it whipped its tail at it. The flame hit its needle on its rear and then it was gone. "Okay now, use Fury Attack once more," said the mystery Pokemon trainer. "I should've healed my Charmander, but use Ember again!" exclaimed Adrian. Charmander whipped its tail at Beedrill again but it didn't do much still. "It's time to finish you off, use Focus Energy and wait for that Charmander to get to you and use Fury Attack," said the mystery Pokemon trainer.

Beedrill looked angry and then suddenly, Charmander jumped on Beedrill and used Ember by itself. "Okay Charmander, that's enough! Now come back and use Scratch!" exclaimed Adrian. Charmander came back to Adrian and then raised its claws in the air. While Beedrill was coming towards it, Charmander jumped in the air and scratched Beedrill in the wing. "Dang it! My brother will never get payback, until next time trainer," said the mystery Pokemon trainer. The Pokemon trainer gave Adrian one hundred dollars and then he left.

Adrian just won another Pokemon battle with his trustful Charmander and then Adrian decided to heal his Pokemon in the PokeCenter. "Welcome, may I help you heal your Pokemon?" asked the nurse. "Yes you certainly can," said Adrian. Charmander was done in a hurry and Adrian left the PokeCenter happy and proud so he continued walking towards Route three.

Years
Brandon was so worry when he entered Viridian City because his Pokemon were hurt so he walked around the city and saw a PokeCenter so he entered it and walked to the nurse. "Hello there, can we heal your Pokemon for you or give you a room for free?" asked the nurse. "Yes, I will need healing for my Pokemon please," said Brandon. It took a few minutes for his Pokemon to heal so Brandon looked around the center and read the town map.

"Sir, your Pokemon are ready for you," said the nurse. "Thank you very much," said Brandon. Brandon left the PokeCenter and walked to the PokeMart to buy some items for his Pokemon. "Greetings and welcome the Viridian City PokeMart, do you need supplies for your upcoming journey? You may look around and find what you are looking for," said the clerk. Brandon looked around and saw some Potions so he bought three of them for three hundred dollars.

After he bought the Potions, Brandon put them in his backpack and exited the PokeMart. After going to the PokeCenter and PokeMart, he was bored so he started to walk around. Brandon walked around for awhile and thought that he should be heading out so he started to walk out of the city. He was done with his duties so he decided to walk outside the city, towards Route three.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
To Everyone: That was such an amazing post. Keep it up =]

Chapter 4: Route Two
Description: A Route that is just beyond Viridian City. It is the route that leads to Viridian Forest.

In Route Three you can catch a Pokemon, battle a random trainer, or pick up items in the route.

Pokemon to capture.
Name: Pidgey
Level: 5-6
Attacks: Tackle and Sand-Attack

Name: Rattata
Level: 5-6

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
Aaron was walking in route three and then when he was walking along, he saw an item ball on the ground. He picked it up and it was a Potion. Aaron grabbed the Potion and put it away for later since he just got ending with healing his Pokemon. Aaron was walking along the route again and then saw another item ball on the ground. He tried to pick it up but suddenly a gust of wind whirled around it and the gust of wind took the item ball with it.

"Man, that item ball could've been a special one," said Aaron to himself. Aaron knew that his Bulbasaur was tough enough to get past the Viridian Forest so he started to walk to the entrance of the forest.

OCC: Sorry about the short story line in here, I couldn't think of alot of things to write.

Years
"Wow, there goes the Viridian Forest," said Adrian to himself. "Now I just need to get there and evolve my Charmander." Adrian knew that he was coming close to Viridian Forest so he started to walk along the route because he was cautious about the near trainers he been spotting in route one and in the Viridian City. "Hey you!" exclaimed a Pokemon trainer in a baige hat. "What do you want with me?" Adrian ask. "You're the guy who defeated my Caterpie earlier, I want a rematch," said the Pokemon trainer.

"Alright, bring it on then," said Adrian. Adrian sent out Charmander and it was ready to battle. "Okay then, come on out Metapod!" exclaimed the Pokemon trainer. The Metapod just stood there like a rock on grass so Adrian started to attack. "Okay Charmander! Use Ember now!" exclaimed Adrian. "Use Harden, Metapod!" exclaimed the Pokemon trainer. "What a pathetic Pokemon to use, use Ember again Charmander," said Adrian.

When Charmander whipped its tail at Metapod again, the Metapod was burned and weak. The Metapod still didn't do anything at all so Charmander just used Ember again. "Come on! Let me win for once!" exclaimed the Pokemon trainer. Adrian won once again and then the trainer gave him one hundred dollars for winning. "You'll get it some time later on," said the Pokemon trainer. The Pokemon trainer ran into the Viridian Forest and then Adrian followed him because he thought he was the weakest trainer alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back