• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rolay's Trading Thread

Rolayler

The Ringmaster
Years
  • RULES:
    1) Forum rules apply here
    2) Patience
    3) I have the final say in my thread >.>(Well after Mods...but final say on trades...)
    4) Don't advertise your trade thread >.>
    5) Don't conduct trades with other people here please. Use PMs or your/their trade thread
    6) Don't bug me about a trade...it's more likely you will go ignored if you do
    7) No hacked Pokemon.
    8) Don't PM me about trades. If you do it will go ignored.
    9) Read this WHOLE post >.>(ATLEAST the Notes)
    10) Please tell me if you have any events I lack. If you don't just say so regardless I will check your list.
    11) Do not tell me to post in your thread. You will simply be ignored.
    12) Please leave a link if you tell me to check your thread
    13) Watch the language
    14) If any of my pokemans turn out to be hacks please tell me, I will refund you~ or if I give you the wrong pokemon haha

Whitelist:
    Spoiler:

Blacklist:
    Spoiler:

UPDATING PROGRESS: Done(unless I find out what is what in my boxes...which should be soon haha...I know I am missing a few)

Events:
    By Event:
    Spoiler:

Complete Sets:
    Hayley's Set

Shinies:
    Spoiler:

Other stuff:
    Spoiler:

TOTAL EVENTS: (Don't feel like counting atm)
    Event Wants:
    Spoiler:

IV Wants:
    Spoiler:

NEEDING:
    Spoiler:

Notes:
    I get my Pokemon cloned.
    I will update this frequently.
    Events in italics are NOT FOR TRADE(They are simply for my own counting)
    Please mention if events you offer are Touched or Untouched~
    Also, if a pokemon just says (no item) it just means that. It has no item on it but other wise hasn't been touched unless other wise noted
    Event pokemon listed in my wants specifically and not as a broad category I would enjoy more than events I lack~
    DON'T offer events I already have
    If I asked "is [insert event here] UT?" I mean item with it if it lacks the item simply say so.
    Don't really care for Shinies at the moment unless it's events
    Took out the "By Pokemon" section >.> Crtl+f is your friend
    IF a color is wrong or ID is wrong please tell me(I use the number pad for the IDs >.> I mistype is often I recheck it but I can still make mistakes I am only human) or if I make a mistake on my html coding~I do that quiet often~
    I am in the process of getting my events transfered to my Black(wheee fun right?)

IF YOU DON'T READ THE RULES DON'T EVEN BOTHER POSTING

~I really should stop randomly disappearing for months on end...

Last edited:
    Back